Zone1 New -- But Not New.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Howdy. I'm an old member returning to this site who couldn't remember his old login information, so he's starting a new account (and no ... I don't always refer to myself in the third person). Christian, gun lover, conservative, nationalist, prepper, constitutional patriot here. Hope I'm not too right wing for ya, but a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do.

The moderators should be able to tell you, if they're willing to do the work.
Maybe, but I'd probably have to remember what email I used back then. I thought I had used ActionJackson or ActionJackson1 back then, but I can't remember what password I used. Anyway ... it's no biggie.

if he's using the same internet service and computer from 3 plus years ago, otherwise I don't think the system can identify him.
I'm sure it was more than 3 years ago; a different computer; a different email; and maybe a different username.

Maybe, but I'd probably have to remember what email I used back then. I thought I had used ActionJackson or ActionJackson1 back then, but I can't remember what password I used. Anyway ... it's no biggie.
Right, but they don't need your email address.
Fwiw, I'm going to be your most relevant opponent, so I hope we can keep it on an adult level?

Howdy. I'm an old member returning to this site who couldn't remember his old login information, so he's starting a new account (and no ... I don't always refer to myself in the third person). Christian, gun lover, conservative, nationalist, prepper, constitutional patriot here. Hope I'm not too right wing for ya, but a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do.

ooooOOOOOOooooo .... you're gonna be fun!

see you on the board ~ hope we cross paths soon!!!:spinner:

Right, but they don't need your email address.
Fwiw, I'm going to be your most relevant opponent, so I hope we can keep it on an adult level?
I've been in discussion forums for decades. Most people disagree with me on one thing or another. It's just a fact of life. I have an opinion and you have an opinion. We should be able to bounce ideas off of each other without getting butt hurt about it. I even have good friends in other forums that disagree with me on most things. No problem!

I've been in discussion forums for decades. Most people disagree with me on one thing or another. It's just a fact of life. I have an opinion and you have an opinion. We should be able to bounce ideas off of each other without getting butt hurt about it. I even have good friends in other forums that disagree with me on most things. No problem!
Not true, I've never disagreed with you.

EVER!

So they couldn't find a record of you through the regular steps. How crazy are you on a scale of 1 to batshit crazy MAGA cultist? We might be able to track you down that way.

Forum List

Back