Zone1 Hi! I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissSamantha

Rookie
Apr 1, 2023
Emerald City
HI everyone. I heard about this site from a friend and thought I'd take a look around. My name is Samantha, and I live in the Emerald City of Seattle, WA. I am a 27 years young, strong Black female, a mother of three wonderful multiracial children, a Gender Equality activist, and an organic gardener. My life partner and I, along with both our children live together in the Goodenough Community of Tahauya, and enjoy communal living. Here we are forming an EcoVillage, we study the ways of permaculture for food production and land use, and run a retreat center for ourselves and for other diverse groups.

We are currently building a house here but because the bathroom is not yet finished, we've been using 5 gallon plastic buckets which were donated to us last fall. The great thing is that what we collected in the buckets last year was used in our large organic garden, so we had a really good crop. With all this rain we've had over the winter, we are expecting a record crop of fruits and vegetables that we can sell at the farmers markets in Seattle.

Well that's all about me. I hope to meet people with the same interests here. My friend who told me about this site said you were kind and wonderful people.

HI everyone. I heard about this site from a friend and thought I'd take a look around. My name is Samantha, and I live in the Emerald City of Seattle, WA. I am a 27 years young, strong Black female, a mother of three wonderful multiracial children, a Gender Equality activist, and an organic gardener. My life partner and I, along with both our children live together in the Goodenough Community of Tahauya, and enjoy communal living. Here we are forming an EcoVillage, we study the ways of permaculture for food production and land use, and run a retreat center for ourselves and for other diverse groups.

We are currently building a house here but because the bathroom is not yet finished, we've been using 5 gallon plastic buckets which were donated to us last fall. The great thing is that what we collected in the buckets last year was used in our large organic garden, so we had a really good crop. With all this rain we've had over the winter, we are expecting a record crop of fruits and vegetables that we can sell at the farmers markets in Seattle.

Well that's all about me. I hope to meet people with the same interests here. My friend who told me about this site said you were kind and wonderful people.
your friend said this site was full of kind wonderful people ! :auiqs.jpg: i think your friend is playing a bad joke on you ! :auiqs.jpg:

all vegies are organic ... except the plastic ones in a fruit bowl .

if someone sent you here they werent your friend,,

ggod luck,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back