What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey White People, Don't Fight It

truthstandart

Rookie
Reaction score
Look, white people, no use "kicking against the pricks" as the Bible says, America is lost. All civilizations die, and they all die for the same reason: Black People. White people build great civilizations, then they import blacks to be slaves. There is nothing special about the United States, it is just one more great nation that is going down and nothing can stop it. In my opinion the US will never see 2050. Yes I know, you feel bad about it, but don't. The biggest Nazi of all time will fix it: Jesus of Nazareth: "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man, when the flood came and took them all away, and they knew it not."

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
Look, white people, no use "kicking against the pricks" as the Bible says, America is lost. All civilizations die, and they all die for the same reason: Black People. White people build great civilizations, then they import blacks to be slaves. There is nothing special about the United States, it is just one more great nation that is going down and nothing can stop it. In my opinion the US will never see 2050. Yes I know, you feel bad about it, but don't. The biggest Nazi of all time will fix it: Jesus of Nazareth: "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man, when the flood came and took them all away, and they knew it not."

an 81 year old white supremacist..... was the Nic supposed to be "truthstandard" and you spelled it wrong?

how cute.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Well I intend to escape the flood darling, there could be something more important in my diary, like a Cocktail Party or my weekly appointment with my masseur, who's a SHOCKING faggot originally from Panama, but we have pledged undying love to each other and I will protect him from being thrown off a rooftop by one of those filthy Kebab Mooselimbs :smoke:

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Reaction score

LOL! You have to be a parody poster because NO one could be that utterly stupid. Jesus died for everyone....not just for those with a certain skin tint. It's beyond a doubt that Jesus of Nazareth had very dark skin when he walked the earth but he died for this lily white sinner that was saved by his grace and willingness to bear the weight of the world.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
We are lost and white people are the blame....but then again, throughout history, every failure of man kind is due to white people....you are indeed the devil and that is fact!!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So..

A. What country are you from?

B. Why do you think it's better than my country?

C. What God do you believe in?

D. Why do you believe he's better than Mine?

E. Join Date: Yesterday. Are you a troll?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We are lost and white people are the blame....but then again, throughout history, every failure of man kind is due to white people....you are indeed the devil and that is fact!!

Please tell me: How are these "white devils" you referred to, murdering all those poor black people in Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc?

I'd really like to hear your explanation.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Please tell me: How are these "white devils" you referred to, murdering all those poor black people in Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc?

It's a Conspiracy :omg:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's a Conspiracy :omg:

Must be. Those white devils must have some powerful super-secret mind-control that's making all the black people in Chicago shoot each other.

Has anyone checked to see what Dick Cheney is doing lately? Perhaps Halliburton scrapped their Weather Machine Project and came up with an electronic Zombie-maker mind-control weapon.

I bet Halliburton has been testing it on the city of Chicago for the last 8 years.

:cuckoo: :bow3::booze::blowup::alirulz::ack-1::death::dev3::meow::poke::spinner::uhoh3::woohoo:

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have 7 posts and joined last Monday.

Guess who has opinions and what they have in common with everyone.

Yousaidwhat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The attendant needs to evict you from the day room.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The world is ending yadda yadda

OP
T

truthstandart

Rookie
Reaction score

LOL! You have to be a parody poster because NO one could be that utterly stupid. Jesus died for everyone....not just for those with a certain skin tint. It's beyond a doubt that Jesus of Nazareth had very dark skin when he walked the earth but he died for this lily white sinner that was saved by his grace and willingness to bear the weight of the world.
No, Jesus did not die for everyone, and if you knew the Bible, which you don't, you would know that he did not die for everyone. And as for skin color you are looking at people in the "Holy Land" as they are today, not as they were more than 2000 years ago. There use to be a lot of white people in America, now there are less and less, and in 2000 year from now there will not be any. You can not judge people as they were 2000 years ago by how they look to day. Jesus had white skin.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List