Hey Putin lovers: Americans’ Opinions of Russia, Putin Hit 20-Year Low – Poll

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
To hell with America say r-wing Americans... they still love their homophobic teddy-bear Putin!

Americans' Views of Russia, Putin Are Worst in Years

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As host nation Russia dominates the world stage at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Americans clearly do not think highly of the country or its president, Vladimir Putin. Putin and Russia score the highest unfavorable ratings -- 63% and 60%, respectively -- that Gallup has recorded for them in the past two decades.

LOL... looks like all the Putin-lovers here on this board left to Sochi to support their Comrade Vladimir at the Winter Oylmpics.

To hell with America say r-wing Americans... they still love their homophobic teddy-bear Putin!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As host nation Russia dominates the world stage at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Americans clearly do not think highly of the country or its president, Vladimir Putin. Putin and Russia score the highest unfavorable ratings -- 63% and 60%, respectively -- that Gallup has recorded for them in the past two decades.

Uh no but O cuts deals and praises the leader of iran who hangs and murders gays in public squares.

and who is putin lover except the extreme LEFT?

Right wingers love Putin? What? Is this some sort of new spin from the left? I thought the left wanted America to be more like Russia. I must have taken a longer nap than I thought! What century is this?

that is a new lie of the left which has been rusophilic ALWAYS,

the icon of the dimocraps FDR gave his buddy half the Europe and recognized USSR in the year when it murdered by artificial famine 10 million people.

Now they are LYING that they hate them :lol:

LOL... looks like all the Putin-lovers here on this board left to Sochi to support their Comrade Vladimir at the Winter Oylmpics.

you mean the likes of luddly or rdean?

no, they can't afford the ticket :D

RWers clueless as always lol...FDR GAVE the USSR THAT ...LOL- THEY WON THE WAR AGAINST HITLER, 25 MILLION DEAD. usa like 300k...Putin's a bit cold war but I don't mind Russia not being a total basket case anymore. Breaking- the cold war is over, it's quite a friendly capitalist competition....

thanks, franco - a classic example of love of the totalitarian regimes by the left demonstrated.

If Russia EVER transforms from a totalitarian empire to a normal democratic country I can bet our leftards will hate it :lol:

Hitler was a piker compared to stalin.

"Medevedev's grim bookkeeping included the following tragic episodes: 1 million imprisoned or exiled between 1927 to 1929; 9 to 11 million peasants forced off their lands and another 2 to 3 million peasants arrested or exiled in the mass collectivization program; 6 to 7 million killed by an artificial famine in 1932-1934; 1 million exiled from Moscow and Leningrad in 1935; 1 million executed during the ''Great Terror'' of 1937-1938; 4 to 6 million dispatched to forced labor camps; 10 to 12 million people forcibly relocated during World War II; and at least 1 million arrested for various “political crimes” from 1946 to 1953."

How Many People Did Joseph Stalin Kill?

Some leftist makes up some drivel and leftists carry it.

President Putin again slapped the obama by giving a surprise visit to the US Olympic team. He went as one sportsman to another. It was not a planned visit but he was given an Olympic team jacket.

Obama couldn't be bothered to even go. He sent a gay delegation instead. I just love seeing a real leader backhand obama.

Is Obozo really in California golfing?

Or is he in Sochi tending to the Kenyan delegation?

Probably not as he lacks the stones to visit any place where the might be ddddd.....dddddddd.....d-a-n-g-e-r! Who knew his name, before The Great Change was really was "Will Robinson"???

So tell me, who in this world loves this a leftist authoritarian President? Hmmm

Brainwashed chumps of the greedy rich....So, is Obama a dictator or a pussy. Hilarious, hater dupes...Putin is an authoritarian oligarchist, wait he threw several into jail...but wait, through a legal system...It's all progress in the long run....keep scaring off the majority with your stupid , brainwashed BS- YOU'RE THE GREATEST...

Is Obozo really in California golfing?

Or is he in Sochi tending to the Kenyan delegation?

Probably not as he lacks the stones to visit any place where the might be ddddd.....dddddddd.....d-a-n-g-e-r! Who knew his name, before The Great Change was really was "Will Robinson"???

terminnally dumb- do you see anyone but Putin there, dumbazz...lol ay caramba, hater dupe...

Forum List

Back