Hey Obama!

how is that Iran deal working out?

Iran tests ballistic missile in defiance of UN resolution, US officials say

Iran conducted a ballistic missile test in yet another apparent violation of a United Nations resolution, U.S. officials told Fox News on Monday
Can't Trump handle it? Ballistic missiles aren't part of the "Iran deal."
No! I believe it is the UN's problem now! Obama done gone golfing!
Trump's passing the buck to the UN? Hmm.

Considering the last admin claimed it was not part of the deal, and the UN was responsible, due to its resolution against such. Unless you are stating you wish him to impose sanctions...
how is that Iran deal working out?

Iran tests ballistic missile in defiance of UN resolution, US officials say

Iran conducted a ballistic missile test in yet another apparent violation of a United Nations resolution, U.S. officials told Fox News on Monday
Can't Trump handle it? Ballistic missiles aren't part of the "Iran deal."
No! I believe it is the UN's problem now! Obama done gone golfing!
Trump's passing the buck to the UN? Hmm.

Considering the last admin claimed it was not part of the deal, and the UN was responsible, due to its resolution against such. Unless you are stating you wish him to impose sanctions...

Actually, I don't really care. The Iran deals seems to be working just fine.
Yeah. They tested their first missile yesterday in violation of their so called UN resolution! It's a hell of a deal.

Yeah. They tested their first missile yesterday in violation of their so called UN resolution! It's a hell of a deal.
Not part of the "Iran deal" though

Actually this is 12 or something they have fired now. We can see how great these deals and un resolutions work.

Forum List

Back