Hey media! there is nothing peaceful about blocking traffic

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Let some of you in the lame stream media sit stuck in traffic trying to get to work, lunch, or home after a long day and see how peaceful you feel. These are not peaceful protests...shut them down.

Liberals see no problem with obstructing people just trying to drive to work. Having no jobs, living off government "free stuff" as they do....well, they just have no concept of what "work" is all about.

Forgive them - after you've run them down.

Let some of you in the lame stream media sit stuck in traffic trying to get to work, lunch, or home after a long day and see how peaceful you feel. These are not peaceful protests...shut them down.

blocking ambulances and fire engines AIN'T PEACEFUL

These protests should be called what they are acts of civil disobedience and the people that organize them should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

These protests should be called what they are acts of civil disobedience and the people that organize them should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Boy, it really does piss off you Pootarians that Drumpf can't gut the constitution.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Why don't you read up on civil disobedience. If you don't like that Pooting's laws don't reach this far, move there.

Traitor.

Trump will put a stop to this nonsense...

No, dummy. He won't.

Yes, I know he said he was going to be gutting the US Constitution but what he (and you) don't know is that he cannot.

Deal with it and :anj_stfu:
What can Trump do?
He has not been sworn in yet!
The protesters know they can get away with it for now, obam is on their side. Things will change soon enough!

I missed it.....when did trump say he would "gut" the constitution?

Where do we start?

When he said he'd ban Muslims from the country? (Free Exercise)
When he said he'd reinstate stop and frisk? (Ruled unconstitutional)

Pick one.

Where do we start?

Pick one.
He said ban the immigration until we figure out how to vet the dangerous ones.

Stop and frisk reduced crime, ask Gulliani. It is Constitutional and not a bad idea in high crime/murder areas.

Where do we start?

Pick one.

Stop and frisk reduced crime, ask Gulliani. It is Constitutional and not a bad idea in high crime/murder areas.

Stop and frisk is unconstitutional. Period.
Temporary or permanent, discrimination based on religion is unconstitutional.

Yeah if you don't stop people from marching they'll soon be throwing a ship's entire cargo of tea into the harbor. Destroying property of legitimate businesses just trying to make a living and keep people working, disrupting commerce on the waterway. The cost of clean up.

You have to stop these people before they start a revolution.

No, dummy. He won't.

Yes, I know he said he was going to be gutting the US Constitution but what he (and you) don't know is that he cannot.

Deal with it and :anj_stfu:
Nothing warms my heart more than a pissed off loser lib but you are wrong. Obama went around the constitution with executive orders and so will Trump if he needs to.

Boy, it really does piss off you Pootarians that Drumpf can't gut the constitution.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Why don't you read up on civil disobedience. If you don't like that Pooting's laws don't reach this far, move there.

Traitor.
Blocking traffic is not the way to get peoples attention. It will backfire big time. There is nothing in the bill of rights and the constitution that says you can block someone from their destination. Traitor...

Where do we start?

Pick one.

Stop and frisk is unconstitutional. Period.
Temporary or permanent, discrimination based on religion is unconstitutional.
No, stop and frisk isn't unconstitutional, you don't get to retry SC cases.

In WW2 we stopped Japanese and German immigration, it's the locale, if it's a hotspot and they are all Muslim there isn't much choice. Nothing wrong with peaceful Muslims, we just have to make sure they want to assimilate instead of turning us into a country of Islamic law.

Forum List

Back