Hey libs. Your taxes and the conserv bread winners are going up. Trump tax law being dismantled.

Democrats tax and spend, Republicans borrow and spend. Overall, the former is more fiscally responsible, just as it is for your family.

Maybe one day the Republicans will have the balls to CUT SPENDING FIRST, and THEN cut taxes.

THEN they can claim to be fiscally responsible.

Republicans spend on the military and on improving the quality of life for America’s best citizens. They spend on things with potential ROi.
Democrats spend / pay ShaQuita and Guadalupe to run their baby factories, they spend on things with no potential ROi.
The Kenyan was the first President to spend more on welfare than on defense...haha...go figure huh.

Trump cuts taxes for America’s best and the treasury takes in record revenues...Weird huh?
You being the financial scholar you claim to be should have s better understanding of economics.
Economics from a Trumpster. Funny.
The science and facts just bother you don't they?
This is my profession. Has been for 21 years.

I'm done trying to discuss finance with Trumpsters. It's depressing.
hahaha

what was incorrect in the post you responded to? What facts were the links lying about?

Democrats tax and spend, Republicans borrow and spend. Overall, the former is more fiscally responsible, just as it is for your family.

Maybe one day the Republicans will have the balls to CUT SPENDING FIRST, and THEN cut taxes.

Republicans spend on the military and on improving the quality of life for America’s best citizens. They spend on things with potential ROi.
Democrats spend / pay ShaQuita and Guadalupe to run their baby factories, they spend on things with no potential ROi.
The Kenyan was the first President to spend more on welfare than on defense...haha...go figure huh.

Trump cuts taxes for America’s best and the treasury takes in record revenues...Weird huh?
You being the financial scholar you claim to be should have s better understanding of economics.

The germane facts are these: My investments in stocks and bonds have grown nicely and my Federal Income Tax has grown too. The Tax fraud signed by Trump, takes away deductions permanently as well as the top two tax brackets were eliminated when the doubled standard deduction will sunset in 2027.

Go figure, who benefits?

hahaha

what was incorrect in the post you responded to? What facts were the links lying about?
Were all facts provided for comprehensive analysis, or just facts that were cherry-picked to support a Trumpster's agenda??

This is why I don't bother. Boring. Dismissed.

You smart people. You pay so little in tax it won't affect you.
Hold on, still laughing at "conserv bread winners"!
Bet I've paid more in state tax than you ever made your entire life.

Half this country pays shit in fed taxes. Who do you think they vote for.......lolol...wonk....wonk.....wonk

Hold on, still laughing at "conserv bread winners"!
Bet I've paid more in state tax than you ever made your entire life.
Sure you have, lol.

But you have proven over and over again that you aren’t good at what you do...NOBODY has ever heard of an advisor who would lobby for higher taxes for his clients.
NOBODY has ever heard of an advisor who would vote against policy that had America prospering like never before all because the POTUS hurt his feelings.
Trust me bud...YOU SUCK at what you do.

Maybe you know this already and just forgot

but washington is dominated by career, lifetime politicians in both parties who are pretty much the same under the surface and only pretend to fight with each other

I bet you have even said so yourself

when a crack opened in the good old boy network thanks to the Tea Party/trump insurrection, libs like you rose up and defended the failed status quo instead of lending your support

The germane facts are these: My investments in stocks and bonds have grown nicely and my Federal Income Tax has grown too. The Tax fraud signed by Trump, takes away deductions permanently as well as the top two tax brackets were eliminated when the doubled standard deduction will sunset in 2027.

Go figure, who benefits?
huh? The top two tax brackets still exist.....the standard deduction still exist

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.
The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged.

They are set to expire in 2025, but a sunset provision was required due to the reconcilliation rules.

The GOP and Trump tried to make them permanent, but where blocked by the Dems

The law still allows for mortgage, and state and local deductions itemized deductions, but puts a cap.

The law also allows for charitable, and medical expenses to be deducted.

It does suspend some other deductions, but the standard deduction, and tax cut frankly out weights any deductions you might have gotten for work clothes, or home office supplies...which makes filing taxes much more simple to do.

The working class and employers benefited a great deal

hahaha

Were all facts provided for comprehensive analysis, or just facts that were cherry-picked to support a Trumpster's agenda??

This is why I don't bother. Boring. Dismissed.
Yeah...revenue increased...but what are you missing...what do you need to prove your theory that revenue somehow didn't actually increase to record levels?

But you have proven over and over again that you aren’t good at what you do...NOBODY has ever heard of an advisor who would lobby for higher taxes for his clients.
NOBODY has ever heard of an advisor who would vote against policy that had America prospering like never before all because the POTUS hurt his feelings.
xsTPtpu.jpg

xsTPtpu.jpg
Frankly that doesn't surprise me...I think Dembots actually enjoy seeing fellow Americans suffer. They in fact don't want people to be successful...and self sufficient. They don't want to see people rising out of poverty, the opposite in fact, they want to make the working class, poor, and the poor poorer.

Your post captures that nicely

Go figure, who benefits?
huh? The top two tax brackets still exist.....the standard deduction still exist

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.

They are set to expire in 2025, but a sunset provision was required due to the reconcilliation rules.

The law still allows for mortgage, and state and local deductions itemized deductions, but puts a cap.

It does suspend some other deductions, but the standard deduction, and tax cut frankly out weights any deductions you might have gotten for work clothes, or home office supplies...which makes filing taxes much more simple to do.

Who Benefits the most, and going back to Reagan Union Dues disappeared, Medical Costs were cut to a % of income and now - as you stated - a cap was put upon mortgages, state and local taxes and fees.

The top earners only pay the 6.2% on the first $142,800 into Social Security: "The wage base limit is the maximum wage that's subject to the tax for that year. For earnings in 2021, this base is $142,800"

Go figure, who benefits?

Who Benefits the most, and going back to Reagan Union Dues disappeared, Medical Costs were cut to a % of income and now - as you stated - a cap was put upon mortgages, state and local taxes and fees.

The top earners only pay the 6.2% on the first $142,800 into Social Security: "The wage base limit is the maximum wage that's subject to the tax for that year. For earnings in 2021, this base is $142,800"

I really don't know what you are trying to say....Reagan Union Dues disappeared? What Reagan Union? and what does that have to do with the topic?

Medical cost were cut to what percent of income? I don't recall any law making capping medical cost as a percentage of your income. I am pretty sure medical cost, depends on the medicine you need.

Yes, it's true there is a cap on how much you can deduct in regards to mortages and state and local taxes. There was always a cap on mortagage interest. The cap on state and local, still really high...really only impacted high taxes states and localities...very small percentage of the population. Those folks were free to change their state and local laws.

There was always a wage cap on SS. The cap is at $142,800. Frankly, folks making that much don't really need to depend on SS. SS is a major problem....and there needs to be major reform...mainly with SSI. The cap on SS, wasn't created by the tax law we are discussing...there has always been one

The cap actually increased every year since the law was passed....it actually increased quite a bit from prior years....https://www.investopedia.com/articles/retirement/111816/will-social-security-cap-increase-help-it-last-longer.asp

Hey sloppy, the "signature" tax legislation was simply a huge tax decrease for the wealthy and added trillions to the deficit and little benefit, since the wealthy invested their tax windfall in the stock market. Biden is taking some of that back to put into the economy. It was hardly needed when given because the economy was improving. This recession-fighting maneuver is generally used to put money into the economy only if needed and not to make the Grifter's friends and especially himself more wealthy.
Government never puts money in to the economy, it takes it out, and returns a small percentage of what they confiscated.
Like infrastructure for example. 90% for dripping fat Pork and 10% for a fucking bridge.
You have read the bill, or are you just spewing nonsense?

Hey sloppy, the "signature" tax legislation was simply a huge tax decrease for the wealthy and added trillions to the deficit and little benefit, since the wealthy invested their tax windfall in the stock market. Biden is taking some of that back to put into the economy. It was hardly needed when given because the economy was improving. This recession-fighting maneuver is generally used to put money into the economy only if needed and not to make the Grifter's friends and especially himself more wealthy.
Government never puts money in to the economy, it takes it out, and returns a small percentage of what they confiscated.
Like infrastructure for example. 90% for dripping fat Pork and 10% for a fucking bridge.
The Trump Infrastructure Bill that Pelosi Blocked was way leaner and more directed towards what America needed.

This DemTwat Bill is nothing but welfare for Illegals and Blue States that can't manage their revenue.

Yep trumps 2.9 trillion give away to the ultra wealthy that all of us are on line to pay for through the national debt is gone soon I hope.

Hey look everybody, the parrots are parroting again. Rachel Maddow told them what to think..so they do.
You loons really need to do some due diligence before making complete asses of yourselves in public. Here’s some free enlightenment.
Fox! Hilarious. Fake fucking news. I went and read the actions proposal and posted it on. Here a week or two ago
I ain't doing it again. Do your own fucking homework.

The Trump Infrastructure Bill that Pelosi Blocked was way leaner and more directed towards what America needed.

This DemTwat Bill is nothing but welfare for Illegals and Blue States that can't manage their revenue.
The Trump infrastructure bill?

Fiscally responsible is tax and pay down the debt and work to get out of debt. I'm not sure who you tax at your home but not any of my business. Neither party is fiscally responsible.

So now it's conservative bread winners? What happened to the whole liberal elite thing? Your sides story changes with the wind. Yep trumps 2.9 trillion give away to the ultra wealthy that all of us are on line to pay for through the national debt is gone soon I hope. Bozos, Musk, the Koch Brothers pocketed billions while we owe just as much in national debt. Trumpy boy pocketed hundreds of millions. Mean while if your household does not make over 400k the new taxes will not effect you. Bout time the ultra wealthy pay something. They get 90 percent of the wealth and resources and only pay 20 percent of the taxes.

Trump was an idiot for spending 2.9 in four years. Biden is up to 3.9 trillion in four months which is also helping the rich get richer. We are a really dumb nation. Why in the hell do we keep electing politicians that have a track record of overspending? Maybe one day American citizens will wake up but so far we are proving to be pretty stupid.

So now it's conservative bread winners? What happened to the whole liberal elite thing? Your sides story changes with the wind. Yep trumps 2.9 trillion give away to the ultra wealthy that all of us are on line to pay for through the national debt is gone soon I hope. Bozos, Musk, the Koch Brothers pocketed billions while we owe just as much in national debt. Trumpy boy pocketed hundreds of millions. Mean while if your household does not make over 400k the new taxes will not effect you. Bout time the ultra wealthy pay something. They get 90 percent of the wealth and resources and only pay 20 percent of the taxes.

Trump was an idiot for spending 2.9 in four years. Biden is up to 3.9 trillion in four months which is also helping the rich get richer. We are a really dumb nation. Why in the hell do we keep electing politicians that have a track record of overspending? Maybe one day American citizens will wake up but so far we are proving to be pretty stupid.
Pay down national debt and fix infrastructure. 2 most important things right now. I could almost care about nothing else.

Forum List

Back