What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Homos, Leave Those Kids Alone

Mr.Owl

Geaux Tigers!!!
Reaction score
I wish homosexuals would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
Reaction score
I wish homosexuals would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.

What about religious communities who teach eachother and their children to hate homosexuals?

You should encourage your kids to make their OWN decisions and support them!
Education on these matters to keep yourself safe isn't a bad idea too.

But until religious communities let up and stop their mass hate campaigns, then teach away!

(Gimmie Gimmie isn't gonna get)

OP
Tank

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Homosexuals sure love to shove their sexual ways into children.

OP
Tank

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Through Church, Boy Scouts, Schools and adoption, homos sure want to get their hands on the children

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dumb RWs. Write this down: Bert and Ernie are PUPPETS. They're not real people, not gay and not doing anything bad to children.

If you want to find people who harm children, I suggest you start with the Republican party and rabid RWs who think they should starve on the street.

Pedos and pedo enablers? RW heroes Duck Dynasty old fart, Ted Nugent, Mike The Huckster Huckabee, Duggar and his cult, certain morms, the catholic church ... and they're not gay either.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What about religious communities who teach eachother and their children to hate homosexuals?

But until religious communities let up and stop their mass hate campaigns, then teach away!

I wish homosexuals would stop attacking people for not baking a cake.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Quit whining and bake the damn cake.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a chicken and egg argument.

When you are being vilified on your best behavior, why bother? Why not attack? The far left have proven this works, where reason fails.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wish blacks would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish women would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish old people would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish Jews would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish victims would realize that these are the things that cause people to victimize them.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Homosexuals sure love to shove their sexual ways into children.
Well....isn't THAT an interesting image you've got there.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Through Church, Boy Scouts, Schools and adoption, homos sure want to get their hands on the children
Sounds like a turf war?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dumb RWs. Write this down: Bert and Ernie are PUPPETS. They're not real people, not gay and not doing anything bad to children.

If you want to find people who harm children, I suggest you start with the Republican party and rabid RWs who think they should starve on the street.

Pedos and pedo enablers? RW heroes Duck Dynasty old fart, Ted Nugent, Mike The Huckster Huckabee, Duggar and his cult, certain morms, the catholic church ... and they're not gay either.
Remember that DEAD guy from the Moral Majority (which is neither) going on about Tinky Winky and Sponge Bob? Same stuff.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey Birther....what are you actively doing to get Public Accomodation laws repealed in your state?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Remember that DEAD guy from the Moral Majority (which is neither) going on about Tinky Winky and Sponge Bob? Same stuff.

I get the Teletubbies thing, but Spongebob? Never watched it but have seen the trailers for the movie and know the character. How is he gay? :)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the thing about how the movie "Frozen" had a gay subtext. So I watched the movie looking for a gay subtext. I saw nothing gay about it, not even a hint of it.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List