Hey Homos, Leave Those Kids Alone

I wish homosexuals would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.

What about religious communities who teach eachother and their children to hate homosexuals?

You should encourage your kids to make their OWN decisions and support them!
Education on these matters to keep yourself safe isn't a bad idea too.

But until religious communities let up and stop their mass hate campaigns, then teach away!

(Gimmie Gimmie isn't gonna get)

• Banned
Homosexuals sure love to shove their sexual ways into children.

• Banned
Through Church, Boy Scouts, Schools and adoption, homos sure want to get their hands on the children

Dumb RWs. Write this down: Bert and Ernie are PUPPETS. They're not real people, not gay and not doing anything bad to children.

If you want to find people who harm children, I suggest you start with the Republican party and rabid RWs who think they should starve on the street.

Pedos and pedo enablers? RW heroes Duck Dynasty old fart, Ted Nugent, Mike The Huckster Huckabee, Duggar and his cult, certain morms, the catholic church ... and they're not gay either.

I wish homosexuals would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.

What about religious communities who teach eachother and their children to hate homosexuals?

But until religious communities let up and stop their mass hate campaigns, then teach away!

I wish homosexuals would stop attacking people for not baking a cake.

Quit whining and bake the damn cake.

It's a chicken and egg argument.

When you are being vilified on your best behavior, why bother? Why not attack? The far left have proven this works, where reason fails.

I wish blacks would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish women would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish old people would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish Jews would realize that these are the things that cause people to discriminate against them.
I wish victims would realize that these are the things that cause people to victimize them.

Dumb RWs. Write this down: Bert and Ernie are PUPPETS. They're not real people, not gay and not doing anything bad to children.

If you want to find people who harm children, I suggest you start with the Republican party and rabid RWs who think they should starve on the street.

Pedos and pedo enablers? RW heroes Duck Dynasty old fart, Ted Nugent, Mike The Huckster Huckabee, Duggar and his cult, certain morms, the catholic church ... and they're not gay either.
Remember that DEAD guy from the Moral Majority (which is neither) going on about Tinky Winky and Sponge Bob? Same stuff.

Hey Birther....what are you actively doing to get Public Accomodation laws repealed in your state?

Remember that DEAD guy from the Moral Majority (which is neither) going on about Tinky Winky and Sponge Bob? Same stuff.

I get the Teletubbies thing, but Spongebob? Never watched it but have seen the trailers for the movie and know the character. How is he gay? :)

Reminds me of the thing about how the movie "Frozen" had a gay subtext. So I watched the movie looking for a gay subtext. I saw nothing gay about it, not even a hint of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back