Hey Guys, We Got One!

The fellow in the car had it coming. I hope it got both tires on that side. No excuse for damaging someone else's property, or abridging their right to free speech and political expression.

So if his car skidded out of control and hit some kids playing on the side of the street, that would have been okay, then?
You're right. The driver should have been shot in the head for driving off the street like that.

So endangering lives and safety is totally good by you guys.

Got it.
you support;
theft
vandalism
assault
arson
and other forms of crime

go fuck yourself you wanna be tyrant

Again, if that car skidded out of control and hit some bystanders, the person who set that trap out would be morally responsible.

I don't know why this is hard for you wingnuts to grasp.
he was trespassing, not that you care
he could have hit someone, not that you care
he destroyed property, not that you care

but in your fucked up idiotic world where it's ok to beat a homeless trump supporter....

my neighbor still has her bernie sign up.

wonder why no one has destroyed it yet?

could it be that cons are just morally and humanly better than liberals?

yes, clearly, yes we are.
Yep. Corruption and law breaking breeds corruption and law breaking. Like voter fraud, this stuff only happens with the left.

This OP was a sobering moment for Joey... The whole time he's been sitting here thinking "Jesus Christ... That coulda been me, or any one of my friends..."

Naw, man, I live in an area where the few inbred rednecks we have know NOT to put up a Trump sign.

But again- if someone had been injured, that person would have been held legally liable.
Get back in your moms basement. pussy

my neighbor still has her bernie sign up.

wonder why no one has destroyed it yet?

could it be that cons are just morally and humanly better than liberals?

yes, clearly, yes we are.
Yep. Corruption and law breaking breeds corruption and law breaking. Like voter fraud, this stuff only happens with the left.
not only, but the numbers difference is huge

This OP was a sobering moment for Joey... The whole time he's been sitting here thinking "Jesus Christ... That coulda been me, or any one of my friends..."

Naw, man, I live in an area where the few inbred rednecks we have know NOT to put up a Trump sign.

But again- if someone had been injured, that person would have been held legally liable.
Get back in your moms basement. pussy
he actually thinks a law breaker won't be held responsible for the outcome of his actions.

leftist openly support criminals and can't understand why that upsets normal humans

You're right. The driver should have been shot in the head for driving off the street like that.

Funny, I think a traffic ticket would have sufficed. Given the way you guys think people of color should be shot for even minor traffic violations, we wouldn't want to give you any ideas.
I don't look at skin color.
All leftists should be shot.

The fellow in the car had it coming. I hope it got both tires on that side. No excuse for damaging someone else's property, or abridging their right to free speech and political expression.

So if his car skidded out of control and hit some kids playing on the side of the street, that would have been okay, then?
Before or after hitting the signs?

Forum List

Back