Hey Guys, We Got One!

Really is that what you think?
The idiot that deliberately ran off the road to hit the signs is not responsible?
You fool

Legally, there would be culpability on both. I'm sorry you don't get this.

Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America

Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.
Gee, Joey...

If you equate running over a nail to hitting a land mine, it's a good thing you WEREN'T in the first Gulf War...

One look at Saddam's forces, and you would have used up your battalion's toilet paper allotment for the entire month!!!

The idiot that deliberately ran off the road to hit the signs is not responsible?
You fool

Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.
Gee, Joey...

If you equate running over a nail to hitting a land mine, it's a good thing you WEREN'T in the first Gulf War...

One look at Saddam's forces, and you would have used up your battalion's toilet paper allotment for the entire month!!!
This OP was a sobering moment for Joey... The whole time he's been sitting here thinking "Jesus Christ... That coulda been me, or any one of my friends..."

You fool

First off.
concealed or camouflaged device - Nope the nails were clearly visible
Secondly
designed to cause bodily injury when triggered
The Device was not designed to "cause bodily injury"
Lastly
What was the trigger? It was run over not triggered
You don't understand. The road rage was triggered by posting trump signs. The liberal is not responsible for any actions if you deliberately set out to antagonize him.

Why has no one commented on how racist perps are?????driving thru black peoples yards.....

You fool

First off.
concealed or camouflaged device - Nope the nails were clearly visible
Secondly
designed to cause bodily injury when triggered
The Device was not designed to "cause bodily injury"
Lastly
What was the trigger? It was run over not triggered
You don't understand. The road rage was triggered by posting trump signs. The liberal is not responsible for any actions if you deliberately set out to antagonize him.

With that in mind, I need to add that option to my "Trump" Sign

Too funny. I have zero sympathy for the driver. None of that would have happened if you just minded your own shit and went about your day.

This OP was a sobering moment for Joey... The whole time he's been sitting here thinking "Jesus Christ... That coulda been me, or any one of my friends..."

Naw, man, I live in an area where the few inbred rednecks we have know NOT to put up a Trump sign.

But again- if someone had been injured, that person would have been held legally liable.

No Liberal should have to fear vehicular damage, while monster trucking through someone else's yard, in an effort to snuff out their freedom of speech...

Naw, man, I live in an area where the few inbred rednecks we have know NOT to put up a Trump sign.

But again- if someone had been injured, that person would have been held legally liable.
They were already threatened with violence before they even thought about putting a sign up, huh?...Nice neighborhood...
I guess they've been exposed to that "tolerance" the libs are reknown for...

upload_2016-10-30_12-17-57.png

Forum List

Back