Hey Guys, We Got One!

So endangering lives and safety is totally good by you guys.

Got it.

Are you talking about the driver who decided to drive off the driveway, what if the nail-board was a child instead?

apparently the fcker had been doing it for awhile

or there would not have been a need to have a spiked barrier

--LOL

too bad they didnt get all four tires

--LOL

Got it.
The nails were an outstanding idea, very clever.
Now as far as your statement, it was the idiot driving the car that was "endangering lives and safety" by driving off the road to run over the signs, Remember "Payback is a Bitch"

Got it.
The nails were an outstanding idea, very clever.
Now as far as your statement, it was the idiot driving the car that was "endangering lives and safety" by driving off the road to run over the signs,
Maybe Little Joey should take advantage of his old MOS, and go give them some toilet paper... I think they might have shit themselves!!!

Got it.
You need to find yourself a dark, quiet place where you can go fuck your hypocritical self.

No, I'm just wondering if you guys think it's okay to endanger lives.

Because if someone HAD been injured, the person who set those nails out would have been held liable.

Got it.
you support;
theft
vandalism
assault
arson
and other forms of crime

go fuck yourself you wanna be tyrant

Again, if that car skidded out of control and hit some bystanders, the person who set that trap out would be morally responsible.

I don't know why this is hard for you wingnuts to grasp.

Got it.
You need to find yourself a dark, quiet place where you can go fuck your hypocritical self.

Because if someone HAD been injured, the person who set those nails out would have been held liable.
Really is that what you think?
The idiot that deliberately ran off the road to hit the signs is not responsible?
You fool

The idiot that deliberately ran off the road to hit the signs is not responsible?
You fool

Legally, there would be culpability on both. I'm sorry you don't get this.

Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America

Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.

You fool

Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.

First off.
concealed or camouflaged device - Nope the nails were clearly visible
Secondly
designed to cause bodily injury when triggered
The Device was not designed to "cause bodily injury"
Lastly
What was the trigger? It was run over not triggered

The fellow in the car had it coming. I hope it got both tires on that side. No excuse for damaging someone else's property, or abridging their right to free speech and political expression.

So if his car skidded out of control and hit some kids playing on the side of the street, that would have been okay, then?
Well the stupid fuck should not of been running over signs in peoples yards. You really need to stay in your mothers basement in seclusion. Fuck face LOL

You fool

First off.
concealed or camouflaged device - Nope the nails were clearly visible
Secondly
designed to cause bodily injury when triggered
The Device was not designed to "cause bodily injury"
Lastly
What was the trigger? It was run over not triggered
The trigger was the Trump sign. The Libtard was powerless to the visage of its greatness. Once seen, it's blind rage, and fury of differing opinion forced him to run it over. Typical moth to flame tale...

Got it.

Please stay in your mothers basement in seclusion, because the shit coming out your mouth makes no sense. Dumbfuck lol

Got it.
you support;
theft
vandalism
assault
arson
and other forms of crime

go fuck yourself you wanna be tyrant

Again, if that car skidded out of control and hit some bystanders, the person who set that trap out would be morally responsible.

I don't know why this is hard for you wingnuts to grasp.
The dumb fucker was running over people's signs in their yards. Maybe the fucker should run over you? LOL

Forum List

Back