Hey Guys, We Got One!

Actually it can, because crime "b" would never have happened without crime "a".

Besides the guy got a flat tire, so there was no crime "b". Just the dumbshit who trespassed and negligence ruined private property.

Uh, no, it wouldn't... and I posted a bunch of precedents to the contrary.

The problem with booby traps is that they don't discriminate. They could just as easily injure kids on their bikes or a first responder rushing to an emergency and going off road.
Seems your victim and those who would agree with him have done this before.

Why the hatred towards those who disagree?

I'd have sat behind one of those signs going his assistant would strike me. What if a child was playing behind one of those signs?

Then what?

You would still defend him, wouldn't you?

You are truly an asshole.

Damn Joe. You never give up. I gave you a list of violations committed by your "victim.'

Because it DOESN'T MATTER!

Black Letter Law, if you create a hazardous situation, you are liable. Just ask anyone who got sued because their dog mauled someone.

Would it be that in your world you want lawlessness and anarchy for the sake of your view for the global initiative and one world rule, with the intent on completely silencing those who disagree with the blatant lawlessness we see daily?

Yawn, guy wasn't arguing over who said what. The dumb ass cracker racist is perfectly free to put his Nazi Signs on his lawn.

You know, like that guy who shot the two cops yesterday had a Trump sign on his lawn.

The Donald Trump Sign at the Cop Killer’s House

Totally okay for him to have a Trump sign on his lawn. Not okay for him to shoot two cops.

I'd have sat behind one of those signs going his assistant would strike me. What if a child was playing behind one of those signs?

Then what?

Guy, I'm not defending the guy who went off road.

Two wrong don't make a right.

Wrecking someone else's property is wrong. Happy now.

But setting a trap - which is what this guy did- was creating a dangerous situation.

What a schmuck.

Actually it can, because crime "b" would never have happened without crime "a".

Besides the guy got a flat tire, so there was no crime "b". Just the dumbshit who trespassed and negligence ruined private property.

Uh, no, it wouldn't... and I posted a bunch of precedents to the contrary.

The problem with booby traps is that they don't discriminate. They could just as easily injure kids on their bikes or a first responder rushing to an emergency and going off road.

You posted cases that have nothing to do with this incident. Another fail.

What trap? You keep claiming it was a trap when it is merely an anchor to prevent the sign from blowing away.

An anchor needs dozens of nails in it? Pointing upwards?

Yeah, I say that if someone got killed, they should totally try that one in court.

Absolutely. That way you can use the nails for additional support lines. They have to be affixed to something. Now, about your dumb fuck relative and his seeming need to engage in terroristic attacks. Where exactly is that legal? Hmmmm?

Damn Joe. You never give up. I gave you a list of violations committed by your "victim.'

Because it DOESN'T MATTER!

Black Letter Law, if you create a hazardous situation, you are liable. Just ask anyone who got sued because their dog mauled someone.

Would it be that in your world you want lawlessness and anarchy for the sake of your view for the global initiative and one world rule, with the intent on completely silencing those who disagree with the blatant lawlessness we see daily?

Yawn, guy wasn't arguing over who said what. The dumb ass cracker racist is perfectly free to put his Nazi Signs on his lawn.

You know, like that guy who shot the two cops yesterday had a Trump sign on his lawn.

The Donald Trump Sign at the Cop Killer’s House

Totally okay for him to have a Trump sign on his lawn. Not okay for him to shoot two cops.

How is anchoring the sign with a bunch of nails "creating a hazardous situation"? It is inert. It is waaaaaay off the road. It is well marked. It is saying "I am a sign, read me".

Your dumb fuck relative, on the other hand, has a car. Totally OK for him to have a car. He could even have a bumper sticker on it that says "I'm a dumbshit voting for the shrilary", totally OK. It is not OK for him to cause massive environmental damage by driving off of a well paved road and into a yard.

Then what?

Guy, I'm not defending the guy who went off road.

Two wrong don't make a right.

Wrecking someone else's property is wrong. Happy now.

But setting a trap - which is what this guy did- was creating a dangerous situation.

What a schmuck.

Sure you are. More importantly you lauded his terror attack and then proudly proclaimed that no one would ever do anything so rash in your neighborhood as to support someone who you disagree with by having the temerity to display a sign. You ABSOLUTELY support your dumb fuck relative. Sure it wasn't you driving?

Sure you are. More importantly you lauded his terror attack and then proudly proclaimed that no one would ever do anything so rash in your neighborhood as to support someone who you disagree with by having the temerity to display a sign. You ABSOLUTELY support your dumb fuck relative. Sure it wasn't you driving?

Wait. A political prank is now a "Terror Attack"? Seriously?

I'm out

If Trump wins, there will be blood. Democrats have already resorted to violent acts all throughout this Election. This is just one example. But at least some justice was served on this one. A bit of Karma.

If Trump wins, be prepared for rampant violent Democrat reprisals. Be prepared for a lot more of this...

North_Carolina_GOP_office_burned_0_2174334_ver1.0.jpg

Wait. A political prank is now a "Terror Attack"? Seriously?

I'm out

Yes, you are totally out of your mind. You defend that which is indefensible and then whine when your stupidity is pointed out to you. How do you define destruction of private property as a "prank". Especially when that private property is a sacred right of self expression in a political election.

Face it clown boy. Your dumb fuck relative, sure it wasn't you??? IS a class A asshole, and anyone who supports criminal behavior, and then tries to classify it as a "prank" is every bit as bad as the trumpster and his groping of women.

Forum List

Back