Hey guys, Tucker Carlson says to tan your testicles!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just when I thought I'd heard everything. Apparently now, according to Tucker Carlson and the idiot he interviewed, if guys want to increase their testosterone (remember, the far right has been lamenting men losing testosterone and becoming less "manly"), all they have to do is tan their testicles.

Wonder what a guy is supposed to do if they get sunburn?

Just when I thought I'd heard everything. Apparently now, according to Tucker Carlson and the idiot he interviewed, if guys want to increase their testosterone (remember, the far right has been lamenting men losing testosterone and becoming less "manly"), all they have to do is tan their testicles.

Did you even go into the story? It is called "infrared treatment". But you like a good progressive slave, will only harp on the title of the story, not read(i know that reading is like work to a progressive and "work to a progressive is like garlic to a vampire") about what infrared light does to make men more manly. Just keep on being that petulant, pussified, pajama boy.

Did you even go into the story? It is called "infrared treatment". But you like a good progressive slave, will only harp on the title of the story, not read(i know that reading is like work to a progressive and "work to a progressive is like garlic to a vampire") about what infrared light does to make men more manly. Just keep on being that petulant, pussified, pajama boy.

Wait..this isn't like introducing UV light into your body "in some other way"...is it? Cause if it is..I'm out. :auiqs.jpg:

And you alt-righters just can't quit your media masters and their miracle cures. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey, I got your testicle tanner right here. All you have to do is light it. :)
It's okay. We knew you had no chance of responding coherently to my post. We don't expect much out of you these days.

My testicles are nice and tanned. I'm a nudist

Here Honey--here's an article that explains why sunning (which creates D3 for the body) helps with testerone and a few other pointers for men to increase their testerone naturally and WHY.

IMG_5262.jpg

Forum List

Back