Am I wrong?

Is liberalism a genetic defect?

• Yes, it's an absolutely incurable cancer set in our DNA to prevent overpopulation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's the next step in human evolution.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Legal alcohol isn't permission to become an alcoholic or engage in driving under the influence so your comparison is stupid.

Roe v. Wade means choosing to kill your child in the womb. The ability to choose death for another human being is NOT pro-life.

The liars are those who profess to be pro-choice/life while pretending that it doesn't mean CHOOSING DEATH.
I'd choose death for liberal genetic garbage.

The chances of a productive human being resulting from the fornication of leftist scum is infinitesimal.

I am asserting that leftist scum is the bottom rung, the weakest link, the runts of the litter and the results of an abundant population that doesn't have to struggle to survive.

This is found in nature all the time when populations of creatures have access to more food than they can eat, no predators, and have spread out and occupied most of the habitable terrain they can occupy. We have seen the rise and fall of many empires where people have innovated the highest standards of living possible for their technology over the course of the last 8000 years, and all of them have collapsed, mostly from the inside.

I'm convinced that "people" who manage to live long enough to reach adulthood and remain liberal only achieve that goal because of safety warnings, GFI Plugs, and child resistant lids on household chemicals. I can draw no other conclusion that abortion is actually beneficial to our gene pool.
As horrific, criminal and brutal as it is, when the unfortunate result of liberals fornicating without birth control is allowed to
metastasize you literally add another malignancy into society. These are not "people" we merely disagree with. These are tumors. They need to be surgically removed. Keep them in a "jar" or an asylum perhaps, because many of them end up in prison. That's if they don't get socially promoted into political or academic society to further the bolshevik agenda that is destroying the world.

I want to know what everyone else thinks though. Libturd "opinions" are always ignored anyway by me, but piss and moan all you like, you'll be ridiculed regardless. You have no capacity to think, if you did, you wouldn't promote a marxist agenda. For the rest of us, we have to resolve the matter. There is no other hemisphere we can reach and escape the idiocy. Elon Musk will not establish a colony on the moon in time or be able to keep the disease of liberalism off of it.

So am I wrong? Like I said I loathe the fact that people murder babies in the womb, but I've seen cats eat their own kittens. Is it something natural that flushes genetic garbage down a drain or not?

Liberalism is not genetic. It is a result of sin first entering the world and like disease and gene mutation it only gets worse with time. Men are inclined to sin and it would only follow that they believe their descent into liberalism is a good thing...just like Goldberg is proabort but says she is pro-life. That is muddying the water, it is lie, it is to confuse everyone else who does think right and it enforces the mental illness of those on her side.

• Banned
Liberalism is not genetic. It is a result of sin first entering the world and like disease and gene mutation it only gets worse with time. Men are inclined to sin and it would only follow that they believe their descent into liberalism is a good thing...just like Goldberg is proabort but says she is pro-life. That is muddying the water, it is lie, it is to confuse everyone else who does think right and it enforces the mental illness of those on her side.
She is clearly a messenger of lucifer.

Not to turn this into a religious thread, but when God created our existence He put things in ORDER. He made certain things RIGHT, and other shit WRONG.

lucifer injects chaos into things.

I am asserting that leftist scum is the bottom rung, the weakest link, the runts of the litter and the results of an abundant population that doesn't have to struggle to survive.

This is found in nature all the time when populations of creatures have access to more food than they can eat, no predators, and have spread out and occupied most of the habitable terrain they can occupy. We have seen the rise and fall of many empires where people have innovated the highest standards of living possible for their technology over the course of the last 8000 years, and all of them have collapsed, mostly from the inside.

I'm convinced that "people" who manage to live long enough to reach adulthood and remain liberal only achieve that goal because of safety warnings, GFI Plugs, and child resistant lids on household chemicals. I can draw no other conclusion that abortion is actually beneficial to our gene pool.
As horrific, criminal and brutal as it is, when the unfortunate result of liberals fornicating without birth control is allowed to
metastasize you literally add another malignancy into society. These are not "people" we merely disagree with. These are tumors. They need to be surgically removed. Keep them in a "jar" or an asylum perhaps, because many of them end up in prison. That's if they don't get socially promoted into political or academic society to further the bolshevik agenda that is destroying the world.

I want to know what everyone else thinks though. Libturd "opinions" are always ignored anyway by me, but piss and moan all you like, you'll be ridiculed regardless. You have no capacity to think, if you did, you wouldn't promote a marxist agenda. For the rest of us, we have to resolve the matter. There is no other hemisphere we can reach and escape the idiocy. Elon Musk will not establish a colony on the moon in time or be able to keep the disease of liberalism off of it.

So am I wrong? Like I said I loathe the fact that people murder babies in the womb, but I've seen cats eat their own kittens. Is it something natural that flushes genetic garbage down a drain or not?

Keep going that way till you fuck all the way off.

The question is "Is Liberalism a genetic defect", is that correct?

This belongs in the Flame Zone, not health and lifestyles.

Please explain where I am wrong. I want to know. For the sake of my soul and all that is holy. I want to know.
It would be helpful if you knew what the fuck you were talking about to start with.

I am a liberal. I an not a Democrat. The only time I hear about Whoopi Goldberg is from right wingers on this board. I don't watch the View. I don't watch CNN. I don't need anyone to explain news. I don't support BLM, rioting or getting rid of the police. You are born either a male or female except in very rare instances. I am a woman. I'm not a victim. I'm not a Marxist. I'm not for reparations. I've never had an abortion and I couldn't go through with that.

So, how 'bout you turn the TV off and stop hunting down shit to be pissy about on line long enough to pull your head out of your ass. You need to do that long enough to recognize that people should be taken as individuals. Can't be bothered? Fuck you.

Bullshit.

This is a serious issue.

There are real people on this real planet doing real things that really do harm to real people.

It's not some farcical idea that some imaginary people are being harmed TO DEATH by collectivists. 100's of MILIONS of people have died as a result of government authorities.

It's not a "Flame thread" it's a FACT thread you stupid bed wetting parasite..

Last edited:
It would be helpful if you knew what the fuck you were talking about to start with.

I am a liberal. I an not a Democrat. The only time I hear about Whoopi Goldberg is from right wingers on this board. I don't watch the View. I don't watch CNN. I don't need anyone to explain news. I don't support BLM, rioting or getting rid of the police. You are born either a male or female except in very rare instances. I am a woman. I'm not a victim. I'm not a Marxist. I'm not for reparations. I've never had an abortion and I couldn't go through with that.

So, how 'bout you turn the TV off and stop hunting down shit to be pissy about on line long enough to pull your head out of your ass. You need to do that long enough to recognize that people should be taken as individuals. Can't be bothered? Fuck you.
So... Where am I wrong? I agree with or otherwise compare with everything you said. What is your problem with the assertion of the thread?

So... Where am I wrong? I agree with or otherwise compare with everything you said. What is your problem with the assertion of the thread?
It's not genetic. You're just being a douchebag. Stop it.

It's not genetic. You're just being a douchebag. Stop it.
I assert that it is. I'm not doing it just to be a douchebag or rile people up. There are some serious scientific studies that have found behaviors in laboratory animals that mimic the leftist social agenda. You are reading me wrong here. There are also critical history records of the same behaviors in human civilizations that have led to decline and collapsed great empires.

This isn't just me being the asshole I am. It's a serious issue and needs to be addressed.

I assert that it is. I'm not doing it just to be a douchebag or rile people up. There are some serious scientific studies that have found behaviors in laboratory animals that mimic the leftist social agenda. You are reading me wrong here. There are also critical history records of the same behaviors in human civilizations that have led to decline and collapsed great empires.

This isn't just me being the asshole I am. It's a serious issue and needs to be addressed.

Your problems are 1) Political parties as individual identities. 2) Media. 3) Division for profit.

Your problems are 1) Political parties as individual identities. 2) Media. 3) Division for profit.
How do you draw that conclusion?

I do not identify with any political party. I view things as RIGHT OR WRONG. All "media" is designed to manipulate public perception. I have not had cable in years. I agree that political whores divide us deliberately.

That does not undermine my conclusion that leftists are the weakest genetic link.

How do you draw that conclusion?

I do not identify with any political party. I view things as RIGHT OR WRONG. All "media" is designed to manipulate public perception. I have not had cable in years. I agree that political whores divide us deliberately.

That does not undermine my conclusion that leftists are the weakest genetic link.

Leftist or liberal? Mayhap you just start with a clear definition of who is who.

You aren't normally a penis head. You are with this thread.

Pink said:

or Environment.

1650827795088.png

Leftist or liberal? Mayhap you just start with a clear definition of who is who.

You aren't normally a penis head. You are with this thread.
No... I'm a dickhead all the time. We both know that.

I can't define who is who.

Thomas Jefferson was a "liberal democrat", and he would exterminate 1/4 of our population if he was alive and had the power to do so today.

That said I understand the difference between a patriotic productive citizen and a collectivist parasitic drone. The common terms for "liberal" and "conservative" are way to fucked up to be used and it's been a deliberate cause of marxist bed wetters. There is NOTHING "progressive" about their agenda. Unless population reduction and enslavement is something a sociopath mind would consider an achievement or otherwise consider "progress".

Forum List

Back