Hey, democracy doesn't work

Great Demon OBAMA destroyed Democracy in the USA.

Sorry America is a full blown Oligarchy of the worst kind

I know many love Odemon but I only state the truth of Soviet Latin America
Not the worst. There are still many freedoms in the US and there are antitrust institutions. The army is still volunteer and the states are still writing their laws. The police still don't obey the feds and so on

It will work. No one even imagines that Superman has a Euro-ugly girlfriend. There is no such image.

No it will not. Women are not just decorations. They are every bit as capable as men, despite your misogynistic beliefs.

Women are CEOs, surgeons, engineers, medical researchers, truck drivers, project managers, and every other profession. Do you want your surgeon to be in her position because she is pretty or because she was top of her class and a dedicated doctor.?

WinterBorn
You grab the last chance, but it's all stupid talk. A normal woman is still inclined to rely on a man, no one is interested in geeks who want to change nature.

No ideology works by itself. Any ideology that the people support together works.
Democracy depends upon informed, engaged participants.

In India, America and all cultures inherited from the Great Peoples

In America, women are capable of making their own decisions and choices. They do not need a man to do that for them.

But I must thank you for your previous comments. I went in and told my girlfriend what you said. I love to hear her laugh.

Informing autists is useless, they are not capable of processing information.

While there are more cases of autism then in the past, they do not make up a significant portion of the population. According to the CDC, autism in the US effects roughly 2% of the population.

While there are more cases of autism then in the past, they do not make up a significant portion of the population. According to the CDC, autism in the US effects roughly 2% of the population.
The picture is probably better for the US, but reports in other countries have increased the number of autists hundreds of times.

Forum List

Back