How come democrats always get away with all their corruption..?

How come democrats always get away with all their corruption..?

• because no one really follows through in charging them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Rs are wusses (save Comer, Jordan, Cruz et al)

• the Rs are afraid of the Ds

• Total voters
Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way

1685827713585.gif

Democrats own the press, the education system and all the young dipshits who have been brainwashed by our education system. They also control the deep state (DOJ, FBI, CIA) and the bureaucracies. They get away with it because they control the judicial system that would prosecute them. That ain't happening, considering todays Democrat disregard for our laws.

Democrats own the press, the education system and all the young dipshits who have been brainwashed by our education system. They also control the deep state (DOJ, FBI, CIA) and the bureaucracies. They get away with it because they control the judicial system that would prosecute them. That ain't happening, considering todays Democrat disregard for our laws.
well, the Rs (some) are disregarding the laws as well... since these *&^% keep getting away with it, no enforcement of the laws on the books.. and... Congress investigates all these lawless acts but then just... doesn't ever do anything... seem to just move on... to the next shining object/corrupt scandal that "needs investigating"

it's like... wht? Is that all y'all do is investigate?

WHY?

why bother if nothing is ever done?

makes no damn sense

:banghead:

1) The RINOs share the Demwit's corruption.
2) There's enough dirt on the politicians in both Parties that none dare raise a ruckus.
3) Because the Demwits control the FBI and other corrupt, governmental bureaucracies.
4) The Repubs are “wusses.”

looks like it...

looks like a house that needs to be cleaned .. remodeled.. no, wait... demolished and a new thing put in its place

Because the GOP is rife with corruption. Here are the most recent congressional leaders charged with crimes. 10 GOP members, 2 Democrats.

INDICTED CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN:
45DB9865-DDB8-4CC5-818B-3C0FA6B0C7CD.jpeg

Clockwise from top, left: Rep. George Santos joins the list of former members of Congress who have been indicted while in office, including Reps. Jeff Fortenberry, Chris Collins, and Duncan Hunter, Sen. Bob Menendez, Reps. Michael G. Grimm, Chaka Fatah, Rick Renzi and Corrine Brown and Sen. Ted Stevens.

Rep. George Santos is not the first sitting member of Congress to be indicted, and he probably won’t be the last.

Among other things with the help of the media.

Fake news media it's called....and for a reason!

Because the GOP is rife with corruption. Here are the most recent congressional leaders charged with crimes. 10 GOP members, 2 Democrats.

INDICTED CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN:
View attachment 791466

Clockwise from top, left: Rep. George Santos joins the list of former members of Congress who have been indicted while in office, including Reps. Jeff Fortenberry, Chris Collins, and Duncan Hunter, Sen. Bob Menendez, Reps. Michael G. Grimm, Chaka Fatah, Rick Renzi and Corrine Brown and Sen. Ted Stevens.

Rep. George Santos is not the first sitting member of Congress to be indicted, and he probably won’t be the last.
Being “charged” with crimes isn't the same is being “guilty” of crimes. Not that I'm defending the RINOs any more than I am the Demwits. If you're a politician, then there's a good chance you're guilty of something.

Being “charged” with crimes isn't the same is being “guilty” of crimes. Not that I'm defending the RINOs any more than I am the Demwits. If you're a politician, then there's a good chance you're guilty of something.
No offense meant here but that is intellectually lazy. The number of GOP grifters these days is enormous and I posted data. It’s just not right to say theyre all guilty and both sides are as bad when the data screams that just isn’t true.

No offense meant here but that is intellectually lazy. The number of GOP grifters these days is enormous and I posted data. It’s just not right to say theyre all guilty and both sides are as bad when the data screams that just isn’t true.
Did you include the Clinton family? How about the Biden Family Crime Syndicate? No? It's “lazy” NOT to include them.

Did you include the Clinton family? How about the Biden Family Crime Syndicate? No? It's “lazy” NOT to include them.

How many indictments have you gotten on the Clinton or Biden “Crime Families”??

Let me check…

still checking…

ZERO!

Forum List

Back