Hey Cuba..."If you like your despot; You can keep your despot"

I corrected you for supporting the Taliban's destruction of children.

Please explain this comment. As far as Cuba goes, why should we add to Castro's stature by granting diplomatic recognition? Wouldn't it have been better better to wait until he dies and then deal with his successor?

How's it coming along with that 50 year old embargo to force Cuba to remove it's despot?

Last edited:
After 50 years of the same old, same old, not working, maybe it is time to try something else. We have diplomatic relations with almost all communist nations except Cuba. Why should Cuba be the exception?

Now Kerry, Obama, Bill and Hillary, and all the rest of the 60's radicals can now visit Cuba to cut sugar cane like they wanted to during the 60's and 70's. I always pondered the question as to why if this country was so despicable they didn't move out, instead they remained and have now become the crony establishment they despised so much, is it because their hypocrites? I think it is safe to say JFK rolled over in his grave and mooned the messiah.

That stupid Obama!

The Cuba trade embargo was going to work any day now

You feel the same way about Islamic serial killers of children.
Yes. The presidunce idolizes the islamic serial killers of children too. Like Hillary Clinton does. She thinks we should empathize with killers.

Well ... they all are ...after all ... a bunch of murdering thugs and thieves. (Raul, Fidel, Obama, and Hillary)

They should get along splendidly.

Forum List

Back