Hey, can somebody ban me for a couple of weeks, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious, dammit.

It's like I waste a whole day leveling up on Tetris or something.

Dumb stuff.

Get the "Dyson Sphere Program". That game is addicting and requires you to think like an engineer to boot. You'll love it and the time flies when you are involved in the game.

Its only available on Steam though.

I'm kind of stuck indoors after I had that second round of radiation. I'm getting all of my work done at around six in the morning and the rest of the day I'm kind of a sitting duck and I'm coming here out of pure habit. It's almost like a video game.

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!

I'll help ya, Bro!

1627614353496.png

This worked really well on the last political forum I used, only "asshole" is tame compared the the phrase I used. Did the trick, and it was fun.

Hang in there and get better, Natural Citizen.
I got banned off an NFL forum for life once for something similar.

I'm kind of stuck indoors after I had that second round of radiation. I'm getting all of my work done at around six in the morning and the rest of the day I'm kind of a sitting duck and I'm coming here out of pure habit. It's almost like a video game.

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!

I have a suggestion that will work if you have someone around here that you trust.

Give them your USMB password. And get their email. Have them change your password and not tell you what it is for X number of days or weeks. Then email them and have them give you the new password.

I know sometimes it is difficult, because in the modern world, we have become so accustomed, and so addicted to electronic media. . .

But. . . might I recommend, some. . . fiction?

At times, when I feel I need a break, and my MMO is not doing it for me, I like to find a new piece of fiction.

There are a few pieces of science fiction I plan to visit after someone had posted a great thread on sci-fi books, and there are a few Bronte books I have never gotten around to reading. . .

For me at least, it has always been an oasis, and amazed me at how good fiction, " rips my life away, But it's a great escape."

I just killed a pigeon. He was strutting all over the checkerboard, crapping all over it and knocking all of the pieces everywhere like he won something. He heh. Will see how it goes, that might have done it.

Anyway, I'm gonna go out and tinker with my oil temperature sensor. Think I have a leak under there. Weather seems to be milder today, so gonna knock that out.

There's the first Saturday of every month vette show this afternoon, I might ride mine over there and hang out for a while. Since the 31st falls on a Saturday, we get a bonus meet. Which is kind of cool. They play lots of oldies, too.

Thanks, all. See yas sometime or another...

Last edited:
I just killed a pigeon. He was strutting all over the checkerboard, crapping all over it and knocking all of the pieces everywhere like he won something. He heh. Will see how it goes, that might have done it.

Anyway, I'm gonna go out and tinker with my oil temperature sensor. Think I have a leak under there. Weather seems to be milder today, so gonna knock that out.

There's the first Saturday of every month vette show this afternoon, I might ride mine over there and hang out for a while. Since the 31st falls on a Saturday, we get a bonus meet. Which is kind of cool. They play lots of oldies, too.

Be well, NC.

I know sometimes it is difficult, because in the modern world, we have become so accustomed, and so addicted to electronic media. . .

But. . . might I recommend, some. . . fiction?

At times, when I feel I need a break, and my MMO is not doing it for me, I like to find a new piece of fiction.

There are a few pieces of science fiction I plan to visit after someone had posted a great thread on sci-fi books, and there are a few Bronte books I have never gotten around to reading. . .

For me at least, it has always been an oasis, and amazed me at how good fiction, " rips my life away, But it's a great escape."
I am not sure if you are into epic fantasy or not, but Robert Jordan's, "The Wheel of Time" novels are fantastic. Be prepared for a LOT of reading, however. It's 14 books and none of them are under 500k words. LOL

I make the recommendation because Disney, in conjunction with Amazon (I think they said Disney, not certain now), is producing either a TV series or a Miniseries around those books. I know that they tapped Rosemund Pike for one of the Aes Sedai who deals with the main character, Rand Thor.

Take care, Mr. Citizen. See ya when we sees ya.

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance! Brother this site will not help you heal, do you have any y be a good time to try it. But most of all, enjoy the time. If you must supplement yourself with High or testosterone or it's analogs. They help heal the body.

here's hoping all that bad stuff stays behind you. i'd think after going thru tha, you would have the will power to take some time off away from here on yer own.

lol, maybe not?

This sub-forum is for announcements and feedback, not never-ending, general discussion. Please take such discussion to an appropriate sub-forum. Thanks. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back