Hey, can somebody ban me for a couple of weeks, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witchad Thimmonz looks a l lot younger ???
93427ccea20a07ced66271b7f5a20adf--never-not-funny-funny-things.jpg

I'm kind of stuck indoors after I had that second round of radiation. I'm getting all of my work done at around six in the morning and the rest of the day I'm kind of a sitting duck and I'm coming here out of pure habit. It's almost like a video game.

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!
Just do a Hillary.
Smash your phone and laptop with a hammer.... problem solved. Get well soon.

I'm kind of stuck indoors after I had that second round of radiation. I'm getting all of my work done at around six in the morning and the rest of the day I'm kind of a sitting duck and I'm coming here out of pure habit. It's almost like a video game.

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!
What always gets a leftard sheep to hit a mod button is to call an op mother a dirty pig whore ...works everytime ...on Astros and Tommy Titus threads..100% money back guarantee ..

You'll have to kick it up a notch after you get a mods attention

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!
I can seriously relate to almost being compelled to log in at random times, many times daily, to see if I've missed anything lol That addiction seems to be due to a combo of things, and I need to get over it before soon due to my work schedule! There will be no random logging on like I have the liberty to do now. I need to start the weening process but similar to you, I've had more down time and my "go-to" site is this one after checking daily news updates.

Sorry to hear about your heart issues. Radiation is no picnic in the part as I saw my dad go through several rounds of stringent treatment (his unfortunately not effective).

Hopefully, that second round was the last round you'll need and you're on a good thyroid regime. Take good care and I wish you the best possible outcome in all endeavors.

Yeah, my thyroid put me in a sticky wicket there for a while.

I had hyerthyroidism that caused three cardiac arrests, heart arrhythmia and thyroid storm and some other dumb stuff.

I had a cardioversion to resolve the arrhythmia, then medications to resolve the heart issues caused by the hyperthyroid, then one round of radiation to kill off the thyroid, but that didn't kill it off all the way, so had to have another round.

A lot of times over the last year or so I was in a hospital bed running my mouth on here and nobody even knew it. lol. Cripes, I've been turned upside down and shocked so many times, I'm surprised Im not well done yet.

But I'm all better now. Probably.

Anyway, I'm just stuck in the house. And like I said, my work is usually out of the way first thing in the morning. Early bird catches the worm and whatnot.

So the rest of the day I'm pretty much in front of here. It's like a freakin tetris marathon.

It's annoying. It's a tough habit to break. The pause button isn't working, so hitting the help button to see what menu pops up.

That'll force me to find soemthing else to do.

Plus, I've noticed I've been getting dicky lately. That's not really my nature. Being on here so much kind of fuels that.
You're like the Terminator or something

I bet you spent a lot of money for the radiation, when all you had to do was take a vacation in Fukushima Japan.

Anyhew, God speed.

You wanna link an example? Geez you spend lots of time lying. I’m a big boy. No one on ignore. No one reported. If you were smarter you wouldn’t have to lie. This is the third tome I’ve busted you in 24 hours. Come. On. Now.
Triggered... too easy. Like a moth to a flame. Funny how many agreed with me.

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!
Reset your password to something you can't possibly remember. Make a new one when you want. These mods are too busy here for any extra work and might not handle the pressure

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!

I had hyerthyroidism that caused three cardiac arrests, heart arrhythmia and thyroid storm and some other dumb stuff.

I had a cardioversion to resolve the arrhythmia, then medications to resolve the heart issues caused by the hyperthyroid, then one round of radiation to kill off the thyroid, but that didn't kill it off all the way, so had to have another round.

A lot of times over the last year or so I was in a hospital bed running my mouth on here and nobody even knew it. lol. Cripes, I've been turned upside down and shocked so many times, I'm surprised Im not well done yet.

Anyway, I'm just stuck in the house. And like I said, my work is usually out of the way first thing in the morning. Early bird catches the worm and whatnot.

So the rest of the day I'm pretty much in front of here. It's like a freakin tetris marathon.

It's annoying. It's a tough habit to break. The pause button isn't working, so hitting the help button to see what menu pops up.

Plus, I've noticed I've been getting dicky lately. That's not really my nature. Being on here so much kind of fuels that.
Go outside and get irradiated.

I'm sorry to hear you are not well Natural Citizen, hope your recuperate very soon! :thup:

Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, you're banned for a couple of weeks.

I'm sorry to hear you are not well Natural Citizen, hope your recuperate very soon! :thup:

I'm okay, Skye. Thanks though. I appreciate it. The worst of it all is over. I'm actually way better now. I was just responding to the question of why I had to have the second dose of radiation and in doing so it just made sense to explain everything else that led up to it over the last yaer or so.

That's all in the rear view mirror now.

Reason I asked for a temp ban is I'm still kind of a sitting duck until I get through this last bit of radiation for my thyroid and can't seem to break the habit of coming on here every day.

What happens is when your thyroid gets destroyed by the radiation, it takes you out of hyperthyroid and puts you into hypothyroid. So it just drains the life energy out of you until it gets completely destroyed and they put you on the permanent, measured, artificial thyroid hormone.

So that's where I am in it now. Which, I think, is the last phase of all of it.

As I said, its almost like a video game when you're just sitting around on here posting in and out throughout the day. It's addicting. Kind of puts you in a bad mood, too. Need to find something else to do, but i'ts just so darned tempting to come on here and pop off.

Last edited:
I can seriously relate to almost being compelled to log in at random times, many times daily, to see if I've missed anything lol That addiction seems to be due to a combo of things, and I need to get over it before soon due to my work schedule! There will be no random logging on like I have the liberty to do now. I need to start the weening process but similar to you, I've had more down time and my "go-to" site is this one after checking daily news updates.

Sorry to hear about your heart issues. Radiation is no picnic in the part as I saw my dad go through several rounds of stringent treatment (his unfortunately not effective).

Hopefully, that second round was the last round you'll need and you're on a good thyroid regime. Take good care and I wish you the best possible outcome in all endeavors.

Yeah, I think this should be it on the radiation.

It is a tough habit to break, though. There is a certain amount of fun to it. But it gets to be a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back