Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Democrat voters....Hershel Walker is mentally ill, but Biden doesn't have cognitive problems.

What a vicious lie. Hershel Walker is adored in Georgia.. Always has been. He's a hero.

The issue is his long battle with mental illness and his relationship with Trump.
No matter how crazy you portray him to be, he is far saner than the average democrat

All he has to do is run on returning the All Star game back to Atlanta, the game Warnock and company stole from them.

No matter how crazy you portray him to be, he is far saner than the average democrat

All he has to do is run on returning the All Star game back to Atlanta, the game Warnock and company stole from them.

I didn't say Hershel Walker was crazy . I said he wrote a book about his struggles with mental illness and multiple personalities.

I'll admit I'm confused.

The Democrats destroyed Black lives for a century with the KKK & other devious organizations/machinations, but now they won't vote for a Black candidate because he allegedly lacks the experience THEY denied him?

There's a word for that, and it rhymes with bassist.
I'm not sure whether Democrats hate Walker more because he's Black, conservative, honest, has had mental health issues, or because he can win.

But their deranged/fanatical/fascist racism is yet AGAIN on display.

Easy to see how the DemocraTaliban birthed the KKK, and also to see that they haven't changed in 150 years.

Except to become even MORE fanatically fascist & deranged that is.

I'm not sure whether Democrats hate Walker more because he's Black, conservative, honest, has had mental health issues, or because he can win.

But their deranged/fanatical/fascist racism is yet AGAIN on display.

Easy to see how the DemocraTaliban birthed the KKK, and also to see that they haven't changed in 150 years.

Except to become even MORE fanatically fascist & deranged that is.

Hershel Walker is loved in Georgia.. He's a hero... and YOU are a hate peddling moron.

Hershel Walker doesn’t belong in the senate. He has no qualifications.
What a racist statement. If he weren’t black you would think much differently.

Typical racist DemonRat scum

Aside from age and citizenship status, what qualifications do you speak of?

What a racist statement. If he weren’t black you would think much differently.

Typical racist DemonRat scum

Aside from age and citizenship status, what qualifications do you speak of?
Don’t you think a Senator should have some knowledge of how government works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back