Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Politics and the government are two different things. Again, steer me to what Walker has written about matters of importance.

Barr interpreted the Mueller report to his boss's liking. You haven't read it . That much is obvious.
1) haha what has big al wrote that was important? politics and govt are two diderot things and we need less politics and more govt…hence why Walker is yet more experienced. He’s also wrote paychecks…thousands of them, to thousands of people…that’s very important

2) cool, but that’s irrelevent to what Mueller wrote and testified to. No conspiracy. Then the House agreed.

Hershel has written a book about his struggles with violence and multiple personalities. Are you stupid, or what?
yep great story about mental health issues. Getting diagnosis, and the proper treatment and how you can lead a normal and successful life.

for far to long bigotry has made people with mental health issues live in the shadows and not get the help they need. Glad Walker had the courage to discuss it, and be a leader.

Another example of why he would be great in Washington

yep great story about mental health issues. Getting diagnosis, and the proper treatment and how you can lead a normal and successful life.

for far to long bigotry has made people with mental health issues live in the shadows and not get the help they need. Glad Walker had the courage to discuss it, and be a leader.

Another example of why he would be great in Washington

I agree.. Hershel was brave to tell his story.

But, I think he should distance himself from Trump.. So should Desantis.

I agree.. Hershel was brave to tell his story.

But, I think he should distance himself from Trump.. So should Desantis.
i think he should be friends with who he wants to be

with that said, trump popularity is very high, higher then Xiden’s at this point.

as far as Desantis, if trump decides to run again, i think i’ll wait to see how they debate the issues on who i’ll vote for. right now it’s Desantis

He's still too much under the influence of Donald Trump.

I am a long time fan of Hershel Walker, but he was foolish to quit school to go to Trump's New Jersey Generals.
So you would risk injury and losing out on $5 million contract in 1983 and stay in school? That is not very smart, you get the $5 million without playing a down he made $2million, then another million his first season, the $1.25 the next and then $750,000 with option year. If he got hurt in college he'd of had a lot of people say that is too bad, oh well.

So I don't blame anyone for leaving college early to get a big payoff.

Hershel has written a book about his struggles with violence and multiple personalities. Are you stupid, or what?
Stigmatizing mental illness? Mental illness does not mean that you can't contribute to society and go on to do great things. Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King Jr., Princess Diana, Woodrow Wilson, General Patton, Albert Einstein, Richard Branson, Nelson Rockefeller, Charles Darwin and many more had mental illness and yet it didn't hamper their success.

We need to be more tolerant of others and their handicaps, many times they will surprise you.

Stigmatizing mental illness? Mental illness does not mean that you can't contribute to society and go on to do great things. Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King Jr., Princess Diana, Woodrow Wilson, General Patton, Albert Einstein, Richard Branson, Nelson Rockefeller, Charles Darwin and many more had mental illness and yet it didn't hamper their success.

We need to be more tolerant of others and their handicaps, many times they will surprise you.

And NONE of them attached themselves to Trump.

Diana in particular was horrified by Trump's attentions as was Jackie Kennedy.

But Walker did opt out of college and the NFL to get a paycheck from Trump while Trump was destroying the USFL .. which before Trump had a pretty workable biz model. Why criticize someone for posting truth? Oh wait, I know the answer. LOL
The USFL started in 1983 and folded in 1986, so how did Trump destroy the model?

Awwww look! The Democrats have miraculously, all of a sudden, got their standards back! Wow, must be a coincidence.
:lol:

Anyone can! And Walker can as well.

But jumping to the Senate is like being drafted by the Jets without ever having touched a football.
maybe he was a community organizer.

lord you just spout shit 24x7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back