Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Opening businesses shows you are engaged in the public square...writing books to sell to a limited demographic does not...it shows you are closed minded, and partisan....not really the qualities of a good Senator.
2) Not sure who Spanky is....Mueller certainly wasn't carrying his boss's water. The Mueller report, not report found there was any sort of conspiracy. Just stop already...you lack of acceptation is a powerful thing, it's time you learn to do it...you were fooled by your propagandist. But what makes you fool, is your lack of acceptance.

Well, you're wrong on both counts... for one thing opening a business has nothing to do with politics. As far as Spanky (Barr) and the Senate report goes.... you should read it because you're simply ignorant on the topic.

Well, you're wrong on both counts... for one thing opening a business has nothing to do with politics. As far as Spanky (Barr) and the Senate report goes.... you should read it because you're simply ignorant on the topic.
haha opening and running a business has nothing to do with poltics and dealing with govt?

Barr? Barr didn’t write the mueller report…i read it and his testimony before the house and the senate report. There was no conspiracy! haha

That being said, I've always held the belief that anyone who is serious about public service should be welcomed into the fray. You can reference my thoughts on Dick Cheney if you wish to be educated on where I stand.

Is Mr. Walker serious about public service? It appears not. Trump wasn't...and it showed.

haha opening and running a business has nothing to do with poltics and dealing with govt?
Correct. Politics and the government are two different things. Again, steer me to what Walker has written about matters of importance.
Barr? Barr didn’t write the mueller report…i read it and his testimony before the house and the senate report. There was no conspiracy! haha
Barr interpreted the Mueller report to his boss's liking. You haven't read it . That much is obvious.

Indeed; I haven't seen this.

DemocraTaliban: Deranged cult of fanatical fascists.

In other Herschel Walker news, with the fawning support of Trump, Walker is eyeing a Senate bid.

Which is fine. He's apparently much beloved in Georgia due to his halcyon days as a college player and now owner of a chicken chain that is popular.

Trouble is, by his own reporting (and book), he suffers from multiple personalities, at least one of which is violent.

As he re-counts in his book:

A watershed moment, he writes, came in February 2001, when he drove around suburban Dallas, hunting for a man who he said was avoiding his calls after being days late delivering a car Walker had purchased.

“The logical side of me knew that what I was thinking of doing to this man — murdering him for messing up my schedule — wasn’t a viable alternative,” Walker wrote. “But another side of me was so angry that all I could think was how satisfying it would feel to step out of the car, pull out the gun, slip off the safety, and squeeze the trigger.”

Now that Herschel Walker, a black conservative, is thinking about a Senate run it looks like the Left is all set to lynch him, furiously digging up any ugly items from his past they can ranging from possible mental illness to threatening his ex-wife, etc.

I think we need a term for going after Republicans like this, like they did Trump, like the media will do to anyone who dares challenge their beloved DNC. But conservative blacks are especially hated, much like Larry Elder running for the governor of California.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden can sell "paintings" for hundreds of thousands of dollars to despots all around the world and the media does not blink an eye and Cuomo can cover up deaths he is responsible for while molesting women, etc., and the media remains virtually silent.
Wow. Loeffler was much more respectful of Rev. Warnock

Now that Herschel Walker, a black conservative, is thinking about a Senate run it looks like the Left is all set to lynch him, furiously digging up any ugly items from his past they can ranging from possible mental illness to threatening his ex-wife, etc.

I think we need a term for going after Republicans like this, like they did Trump, like the media will do to anyone who dares challenge their beloved DNC. But conservative blacks are especially hated, much like Larry Elder running for the governor of California.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden can sell "paintings" for hundreds of thousands of dollars to despots all around the world and the media does not blink an eye and Cuomo can cover up deaths he is responsible for while molesting women, etc., and the media remains virtually silent.

He has always been a racist Nazi.

He’s good at football. Nothing wrong with that.

But it’s not a qualification for the Senate.

The only reason Republicans would vote for him is that he’s famous and he supports Trump. That’s all they need.

What you claim are qualifications I claim are counter to public service.

What are the qualifications to serve as a governor? List them.

No she isn't. Look at Pelosi's track record.
I have looked at her track record, she is a career politician and is easily bought and sold and she is always good for a booze trip to somewhere. I put her in the same category as Biden, McConnell, Graham, Schumer, Young, Haley, Grassley, Wyden, Smith and the list continues. We need term limits. 20-40 years in political office is way too long.

I hope Walker doesn't do this. He is a flake, but I don't think he's seriously physically harmed anyone. If I lived in Ga and the gop ran a serious center right candidate, I"d be hard pressed to not vote for him ... even though Warnock is a righteous leader. But the gop is just running a tame black. That sucks.

I hope Walker doesn't do this. He is a flake, but I don't think he's seriously physically harmed anyone. If I lived in Ga and the gop ran a serious center right candidate, I"d be hard pressed to not vote for him ... even though Warnock is a righteous leader. But the gop is just running a tame black. That sucks.

He's still too much under the influence of Donald Trump.

I am a long time fan of Hershel Walker, but he was foolish to quit school to go to Trump's New Jersey Generals.

Is Walker part of the DNC now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back