Heroic NFL player Deangelo Williams revokes daughters participation award; Demands she do better!!

Just be a good boy and read the thread. There is no need to get abusive either. It just makes you look a bit silly.
I'm not your boy. Your not my mother. Don't tell me to be a good little boy.

4014048.jpg
Hey Lucy, you know hes a black guy dont you ?
Oh! Don't tell her that. She might want to marry me.

How are you with Polygamy? :popcorn:
Speaking of which The Divorce of Lady X - one of those great old movies, is on TV now.

I'm not your boy. Your not my mother. Don't tell me to be a good little boy.

4014048.jpg

Speaking of which The Divorce of Lady X - one of those great old movies, is on TV now.

Speaking of which it's been weeks since you posted in my film thread Missy....you have multiple pages to read now :wink:

Yes Merle Oberon and Laurence Olivier, good stuff!

Speaking of which it's been weeks since you posted in my film thread Missy....you have multiple pages to read now :wink:

I haven't seen this before. Looks good. Olivier *swoon*

Laurence Olivier was especially handsome when he was young.

Yep, if a little gay, especially in Hamlet :tomato:

IRONIC POST OF THE DAY

Most are onto him for what he is. A loudmouth loon unable to defend his stance on any topic

Her only response is a variation of "get lost" and "beat it"

To those like you that are too fucking stupid to be bothered with, now gfy. How's that, troll? YOU bring nothing, never have and incapable of doing so.

See? Ironic as hell

Sorry, did you have anything interesting to comment? Or are you just Trolling?

Well he was Bisexual you know, or didn't you?

No, I didn't know that :eusa_think:

Yes it's in many biographies of Laurence Olivier, and also his third wife Joan Plowright said he was Bisexual, I'm sure Vivien Leigh knew also, although if you read about her, you'll know she had many problems herself and often Olivier had to resort to having her strait-jacketed and taken to the nearest sanatorium.

Yes it's in many biographies of Laurence Olivier, and also his third wife Joan Plowright said he was Bisexual, I'm sure Vivien Leigh knew also, although if you read about her, you'll know she had many problems herself and often Olivier had to resort to having her strait-jacketed and taken to the nearest sanatorium.
Interesting. I always thought he was a bit over rated until I recently saw his Hamlet, so I've never really read anything about him.

He ran away.

Let's get back on topic.

I'm sure his daughter has not suffered a tremendous blow to her self esteem and will mature to be a well educated, caring individual who will succeed in life, have a loving family and teach them that which her father has offered her.

He ran away.

Let's get back on topic.

I'm sure his daughter has not suffered a tremendous blow to her self esteem and will mature to be a well educated, caring individual who will succeed in life, have a loving family and teach them that which her father has offered her.
I couldn't agree more, and she learned how good it is to push yourself a little to go beyond merely participating to being a WINNER.
(And yes, Tommy's run away, again).

Interesting. I always thought he was a bit over rated until I recently saw his Hamlet, so I've never really read anything about him.

Well the Alfred Hitchcock film "Rebecca" is brilliant, also George Sanders is in it and he was a good actor too. The Daphne Du Maurier novel is brilliant as well.

He ran away.

Let's get back on topic.

The thing is, this young child came sixth and after her Dad had a talk with her about that situation, it spurred her on to double her efforts and she then came first. If her Dad hadn't of done this, would that have happened? I don't think it would of.

DeAngelo Williams is obviously a good role model for his daughter and he wants her to learn at an early age how to be successful and be a winner.

Because reading 27 pages of this is not my idea of interesting, is it fair to say a professional athlete wanted his daughter to know the difference between participating and gaining skills which may result in true victory and personal achievement? Skills which can mold a person into a great human being? Because he cared and is active in her life?

Thread has been cleaned.

144 completely off topic posts comprising of a food fight between a few individuals has been moved to a new thread here http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...icipation-award-demands-she-do-better.496915/

This is not cool. Current Events is Zone 3, so there is no requirement to be on topic all the time. That allows for casual flaming, digressions and joking around. It does not allow for a 144 post derailment that should have been put in the Flame Zone.

Out of fairness to the OP, the thread has been cleaned and reopened.

Further derailments of this caliber may be met with stricter actions next time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back