Stop Obama! Contact your Governor

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
The time for debate is over. It is time for citizens to contact their State Governor and demand they tell Obama their State will not comply with Obama's illegal and unwarranted executive order to force school districts to open their restrooms, lockers and showers to any student that wants to use them. I wrote Governor Branstad of Iowa. Please do the same and urge your friends to do likewise. Make this go viral on social media. Copy your letter everywhere you use social media. I don't use Facebook or Twitter, but if you do, I hear it is a great way to get the message out.
This is what I told my governor:

Today, Obama signed an Executive Order to require school districts to allow so-called transgendered students to use any bathroom, locker and shower they want. I feel this is unwarranted invasion of the privacy of our children who would be embarrassed to have a person in their restrooms of a different sex.

I urge you to PLEASE join the governors of North Carolina and Texas and tell Obama that Iowa will not comply with his unlawful order. What is the sense of urgency for him to make this decree? If we stand together, the Federal overreach by the Obama Regime will be thwarted.

This is not what we expect from our government leaders. Please issue your public rejection of this Executive Order and urge your fellow governors to do the same.

Last edited:
I agree the state's should call his bluff. In addition the state's should stop sending tax revenue to DC. That shit can flow both ways can't it? What if we all refused to send Obama our taxes?

I agree the state's should call his bluff. In addition the state's should stop sending tax revenue to DC. That shit can flow both ways can't it? What if we all refused to send Obama our taxes?

This doesn't affect our children's schools as they are private but I'm hearing other parents and schools are none to thrilled about it. He overstepped this time and it'll bite him in his stupid ass

The time for debate is over. Is is time for citizens to contact their State Governor and demand they tell Obama their State will not comply with Obama's illegal and unwarranted executive order to force school districts to open their restrooms, lockers and showers to any student that wants to use them. I wrote Governor Branstad of Iowa. Please do the same and urge your friends to do likewise. Make this go viral on social media. Copy your letter everywhere you use social media. I don't use Facebook or Twitter, but if you do, I hear it is a great way to get the message out.

Today, Obama signed an Executive Order to require school districts to allow so-called transgendered students to use any bathroom, locker and shower they want. I feel this is unwarranted invasion of the privacy of our children who would be embarrassed to have a person in their restrooms of a different sex.

I urge you to PLEASE join the governors of North Carolina and Texas and tell Obama that Iowa will not comply with his unlawful order. What is the sense of urgency for him to make this decree? If we stand together, the Federal overreach by the Obama Regime will be thwarted.

This is not what we expect from our government leaders. Please issue your public rejection of this Executive Order and urge your fellow governors to do the same.
:laugh:

I hope you will contact your Governor and Tweet it to the world. The liberal ass-kissers will laugh and scoff, but concerned parents and grandparents won't.

I hope you will contact your Governor and Tweet it to the world. The liberal ass-kissers will laugh and scoff, but concerned parents and grandparents won't.
Only you retarded old ass right wingers will do anything and they will laugh at you. :laugh:

Only you retarded old ass right wingers will do anything and they will laugh at you. :laugh:
. There is a difference between a transsexual and a transgendered. It's too late for a transsexual, so the restroom is no longer the issue. Transgendered refers to people who think they're the opposite sex and retain their sexual organs. Obama's XO is for transgendered. It is a stupid decree that will be disobeyed.

I believe more Republican governors and legislatures will tell Obama to stick it. Plus, maybe a few blue states will come to their senses.

The time for debate is over. It is time for citizens to contact their State Governor and demand they tell Obama their State will not comply with Obama's illegal and unwarranted executive order to force school districts to open their restrooms, lockers and showers to any student that wants to use them. I wrote Governor Branstad of Iowa. Please do the same and urge your friends to do likewise. Make this go viral on social media. Copy your letter everywhere you use social media. I don't use Facebook or Twitter, but if you do, I hear it is a great way to get the message out.

It doesn't carry the force of law. You're fine.

The states have every right to push back.

The feds have every right to cut off money.

I would love to have the feds out of our state schools, so that we can get back to real education.

The problem now is not racism (we know who those assholes are and punish them severely if they act up) but technology and information services.

Those barriers are best removed at the school district level.

I believe more Republican governors and legislatures will tell Obama to stick it. Plus, maybe a few blue states will come to their senses.
If democrats want to hold any office higher than dog catcher, they will denounce this decree as an overreach of the power of the presidency. What happened to privacy rights for women? The real women.

. True but the Dept of Education can withhold funds. That's the rub and the danger of big government using our money to force unlawful compliance. We need another Constituional Convention.

Aren't they hilarious? When their governors refuse to set up state health insurance exchanges, they'll bend over and say "Yessir, whatever you say, sir," then blame the jump in insurance premiums on the PPACA and not the fact that their governors are idiots.

But someone wants to take a piss in a restroom in a retail space without their permission? ZOMG, cats and dogs living together!!!!

. True but the Dept of Education can withhold funds. That's the rub and the danger of big government using our money to force unlawful compliance. We need another Constituional Convention.

Sure it can. Which is entirely within their power. As for a 'constitutional convention'.....maybe. It would be interesting to see if you could get enough states to agree on a particular amendment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back