Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States

Not at all. That's why I don't marginalize it like you do. :lol:

I marginalized education? When? I'm sorry Modo, but I'm afraid you're full of crap.
That would be in the post of yours I quoted.

I'm sorry you don't like that, but life isn't fair.

So pointing out that one guy who happens to have an education, also happens to be a nutter means I 'marginalize education?'

But the same standard doesn't apply to you... Correct?

Got it.

I marginalized education? When? I'm sorry Modo, but I'm afraid you're full of crap.
That would be in the post of yours I quoted.

I'm sorry you don't like that, but life isn't fair.

So pointing out that one guy who happens to have an education, also happens to be a nutter means I 'marginalize education?'

But the same standard doesn't apply to you... Correct?

Got it.
si Modo is clearly educated, and clearly a nutter.

Cain just passed obama. 43% to 41%.

Rasmussen is releasing the results at noon today.

That's Ok. The legitimate pollsters still have Obama in front, generally by double digits.

So only polls you agree with are legit? LOL

I don't know what the deal is with Rasmussen, I can only speculate, but they always seem to come out with this off-the-wall shit favoring Republicans when the rest of the field is favoring Democrats. :dunno:

I don't even really pay attention to anything they put out. But if believing pizza-man is in the lead gets you through the day, hey, have at it.

Um, Liberals are too late - Republicans destroyed our Economy last decade, and its going to take many years of Democratic Rule to repair it.

Did you just crawl out from under a rock? Many years of democratic rule?

News Flash! You guys lost in the last midterms numbnuts. Your many years lasted exactly 2. Lol

The goal of Conservatives is to Starve the Beast, as they call it - which includes fucking the poor and middle class.

The Liberals have been doing just fine doing that for over 60 years now on their own. I can't see why giving a conservative a chance to fix it would be a problem.
Look at all the cities run by liberals and look at the mess they are in, now look at the ones run by conservatives and see how much better they are.
Detroit and California, run by Democrats are nothing but shit holes, now look at Texas and Florida.
Yep, Liberal policies are definatley the way to go in this country. :cuckoo:

he just gave the right the biggest reach around handjob i have ever seen....
And people deny this man is pandering to the tea party/GOP?

I remember this one time where i made this thread on another board about how the right blames the left for all the ills in this world. I was told by quite a few this didnt happen.

Yet here we are, and its a staple of the right.

We are so fucked.

You where fucked the minute you gave the Liberals a filibuster proof senate/house and the white house. Thank god 2010 worked out the way it did, or we would not be the United States right now.

We will see come election day...We will see, but Cain now has the lead within the republican party and is now likely to win. He will be the one to go against Obama. :eusa_whistle:

This country is angry at the poor shitty job Obama has done the past 3 years...So there is a fair chance we will have a president Cain. Wouldn't you agree?

The American people hate what Obama is doing to this country...Cain is honest to and will stick it up Obama's fucking ass. Unlike anyone you've ever seen.

No, there's not a snowball's chance in HELL that that OAF will ever become President. I truly HOPE you run that palooka. It will be curtains for you guys, CURTAINS!

gangster1.jpg

:lol:

So you won't even consider voting for him?

Of course he won't, because Cain is really black, not half black.

Cain has no chance, which is why the smart money is going to Romney, with lesser amounts to Perry.

Romney is the GOP's only realistic chance of beating Obama - but they don't get it yet.

We get it just fine, which is why he "Romney" wont get the nomination, with his state run healthcare he lost the conservative base, and this is why you would want him to run, because he is beatable by Obama. Won't happen. You lose the race card with Cain, and you fear that. Cain knows business and knows how to turn the country around, you fear that as well.

Consumers are the ones who actually control the economy. It's the ones who are greedy and borrow so much money,maxing out their credit cards,using up their home equity & wanting their "TOYS" NOW! that causes these recessions. Just like what happened in 89/90. But in the late 80's going into 1990, businesses also borrowed too much to expand,then they couldn't find enough employees to maintain their business,and then the walls around them started to collapse. Just like what happened in 2004/05/06. Too many people got greedy, bought a house/condo or two, then later lost their jobs and wound up about $250,000 in the hole, then banks stopped lending. and yet some blame Bush?

Destroy the economy? Simple! Institute the 9-9-9 plan! That should cripple consumer spending the way polio crippled kids in the middle of the 20th century!

It cuts the marginal tax rate from 36% for the wealthiest to 9%! It makes for an instant 9% increase in the cost of living for each and every American as well as throws the biggest wettest blanket possible over consumer spending by placing a 9% national sales tax on the books. Then, those who struggle the most will have to pay 9% income tax when before, they were given tax credits and deductions for mortgage interest payments and child care.

Yup! If you want to destroy the economy, look no further than Herman "my pizza's cold AGAIN!" Cain!

Last edited:
Destroy the economy? Simple! Institute the 9-9-9 plan! That should cripple consumer spending the way polio crippled kids in the middle of the 20th century!

It cuts the marginal tax rate from 36% for the wealthiest to 9%! It makes for an instant 9% increase in the cost of living for each and every American as well as throws the biggest wettest blanket possible over consumer spending by placing a 9% national sales tax on the books. Then, those who struggle the most will have to pay 9% income tax when before, they were given tax credits and deductions for mortgage interest payments and child care.

Yup! If you want to destroy the economy, look no further than Herman "my pizza's cold AGAIN!" Cain!
Hey Nosmo - did you see this?

msnbc.com Video Player

What an ass-kicking of Cain's 999! :lol:

Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States
Herman Cain ^ | 10-16-11 | Josh Feldman

On Meet the Press today, Herman Cain explained to David Gregory why he believes that liberals in the United States are invested in seeing the country fail and would do anything to see its destruction.

Cain argued that if the economic situation was to get any worse, “it would destroy our economic capability,” and from that the United States would have to look at making cuts in defense spending, which Cain seemed to imply were not on the table for him. Gregory asked the candidate to clarify if he truly meant liberals would be implicit in the destruction of America, rather than just pure mismanagement. Cain continue to stick by his comments, saying, “They do not believe in a stronger America, in my opinion.”

Video at Link

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States | Mediaite

God it's hard for me not to respect Herman Cain. This is coming from someone like me to...The guy is pretty intelligent and is earning it.:eek:

Question: Why do so many conservative GOP presidential hopefuls (Bachmann, Cain, Santorum, Paul, Perry, and sometimes Gingrich) say such crazy things on a regular basis?

Answer: Because they're pandering to the lunatic fringe which is now the GOP base.

Let's take this as an example. There are plenty of rich liberals in this country. They (and even the not-so-rich liberals in the middle class) have no desire to destroy the very economy that provides them with their jobs, and careers, and is the very reason that they're able to pay their bills and put a roof over their heads and feed their families.

Forum List

Back