Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States

No wonder he's surging in the polls. Americans are developing a seething hatred for liberals. He's tapping into that. It's post tea party. The tea party only wanted the government to stop dabbling in business to destroy the economy. It's moving beyond that now.

Cain is "surging" in Republican polls. In Democratic polls, Obama enjoys 73% backing.

Most polls have Obama trouncing Cain in the General election.
Bullshit.

10/17/11 Total Approve 43% Total Disapprove 55%

:lol:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Cain vs. Obama

I don't think liberals are out to 'destroy' anything. I think the progressives are - and I think the liberals just refuse to see progressives for who they really are.

You mean like the evil Tides Foundation?

Did you get that from your 'secret' source?

58294408_glennbeck.jpg

:lol:

So, "liberals" are trying to destroy "America" by causing financial ruin in order to force cuts in defense spending?

And you think this makes Cain look "smart"?

i think it makes him look like the bought and paid for koch wacko that he is. it's like having glen beck run for the presidency...

which explains why the rightwingnut loons love him. :cuckoo:

I have no idea how he's going to walk this one back. I saw that program. Gregory, who strikes me as an old time conservative, was basically wincing.
David Gregory is pathetic. I actually do not care if I miss MTP these days.

No wonder he's surging in the polls. Americans are developing a seething hatred for liberals. He's tapping into that. It's post tea party. The tea party only wanted the government to stop dabbling in business to destroy the economy. It's moving beyond that now.

Cain is "surging" in Republican polls. In Democratic polls, Obama enjoys 73% backing.

In reality most polls show obama being buried by any republican at all.

"Republican Candidate" Extends Lead vs. Obama to 47% to 39%

His conversition to the shitter cause isn't going to help him either.

Barack Obama | Occupy Wall Street | MLK Speech | The Daily Caller

But these leftward moves further threaten Obama’s shrinking base of support among swing-voting professionals, who provide roughly 17 percent of the vote in elections, and a larger share of donations and social approval.

The professionals will flee even faster if the progressives’ protests spin further out of control. More than 200 protestors have already been arrested in several brawls.

Meanwhile, Republican officials have been moving since early September to trump and exploit this leftward drift by the Obama campaign. They emphasize bipartisan job-creation over deficit-reduction, and they highlight accusations of corrupt ties between Democrats and big business.

Read more: Barack Obama | Occupy Wall Street | MLK Speech | The Daily Caller

So, "liberals" are trying to destroy "America" by causing financial ruin in order to force cuts in defense spending?

And you think this makes Cain look "smart"?

i think it makes him look like the bought and paid for koch wacko that he is. it's like having glen beck run for the presidency...

which explains why the rightwingnut loons love him. :cuckoo:

Pot and kettles, mo chara. Obama is Soros' boyking and yet I see no criticism about that from the liberals. None. Hypocrisy is never smart.

On other hand, for the the record, I disagree with Cain. I don't think liberals are out to 'destroy' anything. I think the progressives are - and I think the liberals just refuse to see progressives for who they really are.
More stupidity from it's queen.

There is no difference between Liberals and Progressives, except the name.

Cain is right about one thing.

We are out to detroy the cozy little relationship his masters have with our government.

He's 100% correct about that.

The Koch brothers are actually now authoring legislation on a state level. That's amazing.
Yup. Here is real, actual involvement in state legislation from a couple of billionaires, and Coward Girl is ranting about an imaginary puppet master in George Soros.

We are out to detroy the cozy little relationship his masters have with our government.

The Koch brothers are actually now authoring legislation on a state level. That's amazing.
And, you know that ALEC has been going on since 1973, right? I wonder if you had anything to say about ALEC when Clinton was in office?

Bullshit.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

And, you know that ALEC has been going on since 1973, right? I wonder if you had anything to say about ALEC when Clinton was in office?
And you only found out about ALEC this year or last, correct? Because I heard famous journalists say that they only found out about ALEC recently.

And it also means that ALEC was going on through Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Bush, for total of about 25 years.

Bullshit.

Hi, you have received -487 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Moron.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol: I wonder if she will now pos rep me since I pointed out the error of her post?

Hi, you have received -487 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Moron.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol: I wonder if she will now pos rep me since I pointed out the error of her post?
No error, but I love your whine!

:thup:

tantrum.jpg
I don't give a shit about answering your immaturity, Moto. I am content with pointing out the error of your posts.

Cain or Romney could of proposed a plan very similar to what Reagan wanted to do in 1981, and every Liberal Pansy would of gone on cable shows and declared them a disaster in the making. So typical of those buttheads. Well? Obama never had a plan to turn the economy around before he was elected, everything he wanted to do was to be paid for with a CREDIT CARD. and our kids are stuck with the bill!!

Forum List

Back