Here's Your "Peaceful Protest"

You claiming that video isn't real?
Know he’s just calling out your bullshit thst it was magasupportets when everybody knows trump supporters don’t go around carrying boyonets and break glass windows wearing hoods and masks with which is what antifa did that day,I see you did not show the video of the trump supporter who grabbed and stopped the antifa guy who was breaking on the glass windows and everyone knew he was antifa or posted the video of the coward cop who shot the unarmed woman.

trolls like you never show up either when antifa burn down buildings or show up when they attacked trump supporters at night beating up children and the elderly three weeks ago like the cowards they are and the sick filth you are.

Last edited:
One of the things that this nation has always prided itself on was the peaceful transition of power.

You may not like it...Dems certainly didn't in 2000 and 2016, but until Trump it has always been peaceful
Progs do not do anything easily. Separate the nation into a loose confederation of states. With what is the central government slowly paying people out until the debt subsides. then you can have your areas and we can have ours. New state areas may be drawn up or reconfigured.

You claiming that video isn't real?
Know he’s just calling out your bullshit thst it was magasupportets when everybody knows trump supporters don’t go around carrying boyonets and break glass windows wearing hoods and masks with which is what antifa did that day,I see you did not show the video of the trump supporter who grabbed and stopped the antifa guy who was breaking on the glass windows and everyone knew he was antifa or posted the video of the coward cop who shot the unarmed woman.

trolls like you never show up either when antifa burn down buildings ot showedup when they attacked trump supporters at night beating up children and the elderly three weeks ago like the cowards they are and the sick filth you are.
DUDE...there's video proof of the MAGA violence. No amount of bullshit changes that

"No Damage"...that's what you guys say...I mean, it's all ok..because the "left" did "worse".

Their time in the building is now represented by the damage they left behind. A 19th-century marble bust of former President Zachary Taylor was flecked with what appeared to be blood. A picture frame was left lying on the floor, the image gone.
The photos and videos, some of them taken inside by the rioters themselves, were startling. One man crammed a framed photo of the Dalai Lama into his backpack, while another smoked marijuana in a room with maps of Oregon on the wall. A man in a leather jacket ripped up a scroll with Chinese characters.

"No Damage"...that's what you guys say...I mean, it's all ok..because the "left" did "worse".

Their time in the building is now represented by the damage they left behind. A 19th-century marble bust of former President Zachary Taylor was flecked with what appeared to be blood. A picture frame was left lying on the floor, the image gone.
The photos and videos, some of them taken inside by the rioters themselves, were startling. One man crammed a framed photo of the Dalai Lama into his backpack, while another smoked marijuana in a room with maps of Oregon on the wall. A man in a leather jacket ripped up a scroll with Chinese characters.
That's mostly goofy disrespectful shit...leaving out the actual SHIT that was spewed around, but that OP video shows much more violent action...and it got worse inside the building

That was the American ISIS attacking our democracy
1610244907121.png

Funny how you didn't say that before.

Screenshot_2021-01-09 Portland riots - Google Search.png

Riots destroying private citizens lives... Not an attack on democracy, and supported as "making people uncomfortable is the point".

Screenshot_2021-01-09 capital riots - Google Search.png

Protesting Biden, and the Democrats terrorism..... that's American ISIS according to the same people.

No, it's not ok. And "the left did worse" does not make it right. I fully support them rounding up these people, putting them in prison, and / or shooting them dead.

The difference is, I have been entirely consistent in my views, because I'm a person of integrity. Where was the left-wing when people were rioting in the streets, burning the cities, and on national TV saying they would continue to burn the country down until they got what they wanted?

The democrats engaged in clear unambiguous terrorism. Where were you when that was going on?

Did you really think you could do that, and not have consequences? You caused this. You caused this when you did nothing during CHOP/CHAZ. You did nothing to stop the seige on the Portland Federal Court building.

You want to know where to look for why this happened at the capital building? Not Trump, your mirror. You are the one guilty. The right-wing looked around at the chaos you promoted, allowed, and celebrated, and said... do we want these scum bags running the whole country?

Look at yourself, and your actions for the past 4 years. You, and your side, are a 100 times more to blame, than anything Trump did.

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

Riots destroying private citizens lives... Not an attack on democracy, and supported as "making people uncomfortable is the point".

View attachment 440398

Protesting Biden, and the Democrats terrorism..... that's American ISIS according to the same people.
American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

Not to mention a complete slap in the face to real victims,

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

View attachment 440398

American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

The difference between ISIS and the assholes who attacked the Capitol is pretty minimal.

No, it's not ok. And "the left did worse" does not make it right. I fully support them rounding up these people, putting them in prison, and / or shooting them dead.

The difference is, I have been entirely consistent in my views, because I'm a person of integrity. Where was the left-wing when people were rioting in the streets, burning the cities, and on national TV saying they would continue to burn the country down until they got what they wanted?

The democrats engaged in clear unambiguous terrorism. Where were you when that was going on?

Did you really think you could do that, and not have consequences? You caused this. You caused this when you did nothing during CHOP/CHAZ. You did nothing to stop the seige on the Portland Federal Court building.

You want to know where to look for why this happened at the capital building? Not Trump, your mirror. You are the one guilty. The right-wing looked around at the chaos you promoted, allowed, and celebrated, and said... do we want these scum bags running the whole country?

Look at yourself, and your actions for the past 4 years. You, and your side, are a 100 times more to blame, than anything Trump did.
She was applauding them.

It’s your nation too ??
Who are you gutter rats going to blame now ?
Take your fake peace nonsense and stick it

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

View attachment 440398

American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

The difference between ISIS and the assholes who attacked the Capitol is pretty minimal.
You’re Isis

I have no idea what these right wing nut jobs are saying but there's little defense for that video

Sometimes the Board of Directors need to be thrown out of a 10 story window.
I'm sure all the Liberals who were screwed by GW's Housing Crash were ready to storm Wall Street.
In fact, many did storm Wall Street and were suppressed by NYC police.

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

View attachment 440398

American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

That's what the left-wing is calling it. Slap the Democrats on this forum.

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

View attachment 440398

American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

Really. Then you are ignorant, or a liar, or both. Since I know you enough, and can safely say the answer is 'both'.

I have no idea what these right wing nut jobs are saying but there's little defense for that video

So openly admit you have no idea what they are saying, or why they are doing what they are doing.... but you condemn them anyway?

Great. Did you hold that same standard for BLM and Antifa when they were burning down cities? Did you?

Answer that. Did you? No you did not.

So, don't care what you think, because you are hypocritical trash. Thanks for stopping by.

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

View attachment 440398

American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

Really. Then you are ignorant, or a liar, or both. Since I know you enough, and can safely say the answer is 'both'.
What do you have to say about the video in the OP asshole?

View attachment 440396

View attachment 440397

View attachment 440398

American ISIS?

That's offing surreal.

What do you have to say about the video in the OP asshole?

Same thing I had to say about any riot, by any group of people, like BLM and Antifa. They should be rounded up, put in prison, or shot.

See, that's why I'm better than you. I hold that right is right, and wrong is wrong. You only condemn it, if it doesn't fit with your political position. That's because you are the asshole. Not me. We're the good people. You are the trash. You prove that in every single post. Keep going.

Forum List

Back