Hmmm, Wonder Why Congress Was Stormed by Patriots Congressional Approval Rating Tells the Tale

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Congress continues to engage in ego masturbation and act like they were heroes who coward down behind chairs like the spinless crim!inal turds that they are. Common citizenry hates Congress.

Wait a sec...approval ratings equal approval to storm? Ok...sign me up to storm the White House, but Bush92, with your culinary expertise I fully expect you to provide and wine for this event. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It was stormed by insurrectionists spurred on by an a President who lost his re-election bid, and then, after he lost, screamed fraud enough times until his alt-right media denizens picked it up and parroted it enough times, creating a giant echo chamber.
I'm sorry, WTF do approval ratings have to do with staging a coup? If approval ratings were an issue, Trump would have been gone a long time ago.

Wait a sec...approval ratings equal approval to storm? Ok...sign me up to storm the White House, but Bush92, with your culinary expertise I fully expect you to provide and wine for this event. :)
Absolutely they do when coupled with the fact of a public that has watched violent protest from leftist take place all summer with no action by authorities.

It was stormed by insurrectionists spurred on by an a President who lost his re-election bid, and then, after he lost, screamed fraud enough times until his alt-right media denizens picked it up and parroted it enough times, creating a giant echo chamber.
I'm sorry, WTF do approval ratings have to do with staging a coup? If approval ratings were an issue, Trump would have been gone a long time ago.
It was spurred by citizen patriots who have watched violent leftist protest for two years with no response by authorities or condemnation by leftist media. The people have had enough regardless of what leftist media says.

Absolutely they do when coupled with the fact of a public that has watched violent protest from leftist take place all summer with no action by authorities.
Hmmmmm....given that there was no action by authorities in DC, I think it is even.

What is on the menu?

It was spurred by citizen patriots who have watched violent leftist protest for two years with no response by authorities or condemnation by leftist media. The people have had enough regardless of what leftist media says.
What about citizen patriots who watched the murder of Ahmed Arbery?

Except that none of those protests had to do with overthrowing the United States government. None of them stormed the Capitol trying to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intention of overturning a free and fair election.
When are you going to stop parroting these false comparisons?

AN honest person would admit most of congress is corrupt and running the country into the ground----------shouldn't they be the target of real political protestors?

BLM and antifa's choice of targets is telling is it not..

Congress continues to engage in ego masturbation and act like they were heroes who coward down behind chairs like the spinless crim!inal turds that they are. Common citizenry hates Congress.
This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

That Congress might be unpopular doesn’t mean that was the cause for Trump thugs and criminals to engage in treason by attacking American democracy.

Wrong.

The attack on American democracy by treasonous Trump supporters was the consequence of the right’s contempt for the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Wrong.

The attack on American democracy by treasonous Trump supporters was the consequence of the right’s contempt for the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.
Nancy Pelosi is the most hated bitch in our nations history.

15% congressional approval rating??? :auiqs.jpg:

Even RCP which is an average of all polls, gives them 18.7% approval and 70.3% disapproval.

Trump needs to bite the heads off a few kittens if he's ever gonna get a crappy rating anywhere close to those worthless, good for nothing slack-jawed faggots in Congress.

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

That Congress might be unpopular doesn’t mean that was the cause for Trump thugs and criminals to engage in treason by attacking American democracy.
Parliament was unpopular in 1775.

AN honest person would admit most of congress is corrupt and running the country into the ground----------shouldn't they be the target of real political protestors?

Hope they attack white Biden supporters in suburbs.

Except that none of those protests had to do with overthrowing the United States government. None of them stormed the Capitol trying to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intention of overturning a free and fair election.
That's what Antifa and BLM preach! The founders of BLM stated on video that they are "not interested in peaceful" protest and admitted they are Marxist. What the fuck does they Communist Manifesto call for dumbass? How about violent overthrow of free market capitalist governments. Why don't you learn some shit about history before you post you drivel.

Did the leftists kill a cop like trump's right wing crowd did?

Hope they attack white Biden supporters in suburbs.
You're hoping they attack white Biden supporters? You are a low life piece of shit, aren't you?

Did the leftists kill a cop like trump's right wing crowd did?
In cold blood. The law enforcement that died during patriotic protest were unfortunate casualties.

That's what Antifa and BLM preach! The founders of BLM stated on video that they are "not interested in peaceful" protest and admitted they are Marxist. What the fuck does they Communist Manifesto call for dumbass? How about violent overthrow of free market capitalist governments. Why don't you learn some shit about history before you post you drivel.

Deflect. Misdirect. Misinform. BLM and your mysterious Antifa were nowhere to be found on Wednesday. Those were Trump supporters, not patriots.

Forum List

Back