Here's Your "Peaceful Protest"

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

Yeah, I agree. They should be rounded up, imprisoned and or shot.

The difference is, when BLM and Antifa was burning down people's homes and businesses, and rioting and looting... you guys didn't care.

See that's how you know which side has integrity and which side is evil. I've been entirely consistent in how I view these things.

You, and your entire ideology, only sees it as bad, when it doesn't benefit you.

In fact, if Trump had won, and this was a BLM riot, you would be defending them right now, and we know this because you have an entire year of evidence supporting that conclusion.

Screenshot_2021-01-09 mostly peaceful protest - Google Search.png

Where was your "It was anything BUT that" posts when it was year side burning down cities?

Didn't care. Because you believed it would help you gain power. Which it did. Pretty much Trump lost because Democrats resorted to terrorism, and it worked.

But for us on the right-wing, we have been entirely consistent. I condemned riots when it was BLM, or Antifa, or MAGA people. I see no difference whatsoever between the capital building, and the Federal court house in Portland.

And do you know why? Because I am just flat out a better person than you, and your left-wing sociopaths.

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

The difference is, when BLM and Antifa was burning down people's homes and businesses, and rioting and looting... you guys didn't care.

See that's how you know which side has integrity and which side is evil. I've been entirely consistent in how I view these things.

You, and your entire ideology, only sees it as bad, when it doesn't benefit you.

In fact, if Trump had won, and this was a BLM riot, you would be defending them right now, and we know this because you have an entire year of evidence supporting that conclusion.

View attachment 440377

Where was your "It was anything BUT that" posts when it was year side burning down cities?

Didn't care. Because you believed it would help you gain power. Which it did. Pretty much Trump lost because Democrats resorted to terrorism, and it worked.

But for us on the right-wing, we have been entirely consistent. I condemned riots when it was BLM, or Antifa, or MAGA people. I see no difference whatsoever between the capital building, and the Federal court house in Portland.

And do you know why? Because I am just flat out a better person than you, and your left-wing sociopaths.

We’re going to have to either break this nation up or have a second civil war

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

View attachment 440377

Yeah Yeah Yeah....Kultist Keyboard Kommando.

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

View attachment 440377

Yeah Yeah Yeah....Kultist Keyboard Kommando.

It will be upon us soon . I suggest a divorce as a war will eviscerate everyone as today’s weapons are too powerful

One of the things that this nation has always prided itself on was the peaceful transition of power.

You may not like it...Dems certainly didn't in 2000 and 2016, but until Trump it has always been peaceful

Forum List

Back