Here's Your "Peaceful Protest"

So you admit this was no "peaceful protest"

You got one right.

It was a Maga riot and the video in thr OP shows thgat clearly

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

One of the things that this nation has always prided itself on was the peaceful transition of power.

You may not like it...Dems certainly didn't in 2000 and 2016, but until Trump it has always been peaceful
Is that why most of downtown Washington DC was boarded up in case Trump won? YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

One of the things that this nation has always prided itself on was the peaceful transition of power.

You may not like it...Dems certainly didn't in 2000 and 2016, but until Trump it has always been peaceful
Is that why most of downtown Washington DC was boarded up in case Trump won? YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!
Were there riots when Trump won?

He didn't win, did he?

SO where's all those "Blue Lives Matter" claims now?

Like everything else...that was just "something to say"

Did the sub-humans in BLM loot and burn down thousands of innocent ma and pa businesses in cities across the country last summer?

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

Yeah, I agree. They should be rounded up, imprisoned and or shot.

The difference is, when BLM and Antifa was burning down people's homes and businesses, and rioting and looting... you guys didn't care.

See that's how you know which side has integrity and which side is evil. I've been entirely consistent in how I view these things.

You, and your entire ideology, only sees it as bad, when it doesn't benefit you.

In fact, if Trump had won, and this was a BLM riot, you would be defending them right now, and we know this because you have an entire year of evidence supporting that conclusion.

View attachment 440377

Where was your "It was anything BUT that" posts when it was year side burning down cities?

Didn't care. Because you believed it would help you gain power. Which it did. Pretty much Trump lost because Democrats resorted to terrorism, and it worked.

But for us on the right-wing, we have been entirely consistent. I condemned riots when it was BLM, or Antifa, or MAGA people. I see no difference whatsoever between the capital building, and the Federal court house in Portland.

And do you know why? Because I am just flat out a better person than you, and your left-wing sociopaths.

I agree and great post. IMO it was a stupid thing to do. But, people make choices every day and they chose to flood the saintly halls of the Capital buildings. They were fed up with the most fraudulent election in this countries history and officials that didn't want to do anything about it. Still. Wrong move.

Did the sub-humans in BLM loot and burn down thousands of innocent ma and pa businesses in cities across the country last summer?
Whether that's true or not (and it's not) it has NOTHING to do with what happened last week.

That attack on our seat of government was going to happen regardless of anything else.'

Save the PeeWee Herman defense It's bullshit

Whether that's true or not (and it's not) it has NOTHING to do with what happened last week.

That attack on our seat of government was going to happen regardless of anything else.'

Save the PeeWee Herman defense It's bullshit

I disagree. You spent the entire year defending violence, defending rioting, defending attacking the police.

Now it happens at Capital hill, and you want to say "That had nothing to do with it!".... no, it does. You showed people that you would not enforce the law, would defend the violent and evil people. Why are you shocked that the other side would conclude they could do the same? Are you just stupid?

I envision a nation of perma riots! Everywhere for every reason.

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

The difference is, when BLM and Antifa was burning down people's homes and businesses, and rioting and looting... you guys didn't care.

See that's how you know which side has integrity and which side is evil. I've been entirely consistent in how I view these things.

You, and your entire ideology, only sees it as bad, when it doesn't benefit you.

In fact, if Trump had won, and this was a BLM riot, you would be defending them right now, and we know this because you have an entire year of evidence supporting that conclusion.

View attachment 440377

Where was your "It was anything BUT that" posts when it was year side burning down cities?

Didn't care. Because you believed it would help you gain power. Which it did. Pretty much Trump lost because Democrats resorted to terrorism, and it worked.

But for us on the right-wing, we have been entirely consistent. I condemned riots when it was BLM, or Antifa, or MAGA people. I see no difference whatsoever between the capital building, and the Federal court house in Portland.

And do you know why? Because I am just flat out a better person than you, and your left-wing sociopaths.

I agree and great post. IMO it was a stupid thing to do. But, people make choices every day and they chose to flood the saintly halls of the Capital buildings. They were fed up with the most fraudulent election in this countries history and officials that didn't want to do anything about it. Still. Wrong move.

You can not defeat evil, by being evil. You can not prove your character by being like people with no character.

We should never act like Lesh, and the people she and her people support.

They should have stood outside, peacefully protesting. They should never have damaged anything, or attacked any police, or busted into the building. They got exactly what they deserved, and I hope they go to prison.

It was anything BUT that

This was a MAGA riot

View attachment 440377

You can not defeat evil, by being evil. You can not prove your character by being like people with no character.

We should never act like Lesh, and the people she and her people support.

They should have stood outside, peacefully protesting. They should never have damaged anything, or attacked any police, or busted into the building. They got exactly what they deserved, and I hope they go to prison.

And regardless of your claims...I would never have anything to do with an event like that

Oh and I'm male

But you got the rest of your post right

Forum List

Back