Trump Here's your man, or ruthless leader

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Here's your guy, hope he doesn't want to build a golf course on my property as he will probably make me sell for pennies on the dollar, or wall me in. Welcome to Gaza!!! and the West Bank.

BALMEDIE, Scotland — President-elect Donald J. Trump has already built a wall — not on the border with Mexico, but on the border of his exclusive golf course in northeastern Scotland, blocking the sea view of local residents who refused to sell their homes.

And then he sent them the bill.

Snip

If Scotland doesn’t stop insane policy of obsolete, bird-killing wind turbines, country will be destroyed,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter in 2014.

At a parliamentary inquiry about renewable energy in 2012, Mr. Trump warned that Scotland would get into “serious trouble” if it continued to build wind turbines. Asked what evidence he had, he said: “I am the evidence.”

In Scotland, Trump Built a Wall. Then He Sent Residents the Bill.

Here's your guy, hope he doesn't want to build a golf course on my property as he will probably make me sell for pennies on the dollar, or wall me in. Welcome to Gaza!!! and the West Bank.
Don't worry. Nobody's going to want to build a golf course in your Gaza Strip neighborhood. You would be lucky to get pesos on the dollar anyway.

If the Palis would behave a wall wouldn't be necessary....and if ILLEGALS wouldn't stop entering the country ILLEGALLY a wall wouldn't be necessary

If the Palis would behave a wall wouldn't be necessary....and if ILLEGALS wouldn't stop entering the country ILLEGALLY a wall wouldn't be necessary
You mean a series of small fences. Or whatever Trump has currently backpedaled to.
Nobody builds walls anymore. most of the security perimeters in even maximum security prisons are fencing anyway.

Splitting hairs on semantics is about as puny as losers can get.

Did you think the Iron Curtain was actually a curtain?

You mean a series of small fences. Or whatever Trump has currently backpedaled to.
Nobody builds walls anymore. most of the security perimeters in even maximum security prisons are fencing anyway.

There we go. Soon Trump's big, beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall that Mexico was going to pay for is going to turn into a few new cameras and a small budget increase for the border patrol. And you rubes will claim victory over these split hairs and semantics! :rofl:

There we go. Soon Trump's big, beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall that Mexico was going to pay for is going to turn into a few new cameras and a small budget increase for the border patrol. And you rubes will claim victory over these split hairs and semantics! :rofl:
Are you too puny to agree that if it works nobody will care whether it's a wall or a fence?

That's actually a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious.

Trump has not back pedaled----his issue is control of the very porous Mexico-Texas border----especially in view of crime----especially drug crime. I am not all that disturbed by Mexican immigrants----but I do have family in Arizona who complain (??)
Mexican immigrants in the USA (none of my business if they "have papers" or not-----)
do tell me that the border is very porous to
islamo Nazi terrorists, too. The fact of islamo Nazi terrorists in the USA does bother me

Are you too puny to agree that if it works nobody will care whether it's a wall or a fence?

That's actually a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious.
"If."

The last few years there has been a net loss of illegal immigrants in this country. So more have been leaving or getting deported than coming in.

Well damn! If Obama had just used "splitting hairs and semantics" to fool you rubes into thinking he'd created a metaphorical "wall," you'd think he was a hero!

I guess Trump knows who he's dealing with :laugh:

people who OBSESS over Trump's comments about a WALL-----are the jerks splitting hairs and semantics

We should be encouraging his moments of rationality. His supporters don't care what he does.

We should be encouraging his moments of rationality. His supporters don't care what he does.

Given the number of votes for Hillary her supporters didn't care what she did.

people who OBSESS over Trump's comments about a WALL-----are the jerks splitting hairs and semantics
That wall and getting Mexico to pay for it was the entire foundation of his campaign. Unless Trump is a poet and speaks in metaphors... :eusa_think:

Hmm is that what I've been missing this whole time? Is Trump just up there doing slam poetry, and nothing he says is supposed to be taken seriously or literally?

Oh, give it a fuckin' rest. I'm saying YAY!! Fence instead! Or whatever!!!! I'm on his side!

BALMEDIE, Scotland — President-elect Donald J. Trump has already built a wall — not on the border with Mexico, but on the border of his exclusive golf course in northeastern Scotland, blocking the sea view of local residents who refused to sell their homes.

And then he sent them the bill.

Snip

If Scotland doesn’t stop insane policy of obsolete, bird-killing wind turbines, country will be destroyed,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter in 2014.

At a parliamentary inquiry about renewable energy in 2012, Mr. Trump warned that Scotland would get into “serious trouble” if it continued to build wind turbines. Asked what evidence he had, he said: “I am the evidence.”

In Scotland, Trump Built a Wall. Then He Sent Residents the Bill.

so true------I had no hope------this election was the FIRST for which I sat up until the
END--------I thought I was dreaming

That wall and getting Mexico to pay for it was the entire foundation of his campaign. Unless Trump is a poet and speaks in metaphors... :eusa_think:

Hmm is that what I've been missing this whole time? Is Trump just up there doing slam poetry, and nothing he says is supposed to be taken seriously or literally?

wake up------they ALL SPEAK IN METAPHORS and use----my all time fave
term HYPERBOLE

Oh, give it a fuckin' rest. I'm saying YAY!! Fence instead! Or whatever!!!! I'm on his side!

You're in no position to give me direction. You just didn't like I pointed something out that is true

Forum List

Back