$370M + $83M....Does Donny have that much in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's $453M. Forbes says he has approximately $640M in cash. WOW! How much is the Stormy Daniels trial going to cost him?

Looks like he's going to have to sell a golf course or two. Will he have to dig up Ivana and bury her at Mar A Lago if he sells Bedminster?

On top of that, Allen Weisselberg has flipped and admitted he lied on the stand.

Pete Navarro is getting ready to go to jail and Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" scam trial starts in May.

Trump World is just one hilarious soap opera that just won't stop.

View attachment 903379
$100 million in interest at 9% compounded daily.

No comes the criminal trials.

Just tack this one onto the list:

Judge fines Donald Trump more than $350 million, bars him from running businesses in N.Y. for three years

Jury orders Trump to pay $83 million for defaming columnist E. Jean Carroll

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university'

Donald Trump, Stormy Daniels and the $130,000 payment to buy her silence

National Enquirer owner admits to 'catch and kill' payment to ex-Playmate

The ‘big rip-off’: how Trump exploited his fans with ‘election defense’ fund

Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of criminal tax fraud

Not to be confused with:

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

mug-shots.jpg

trump-angel-2.jpg

f which he will have to pay exactly... $0.00
NY has some of the strictest asset seizure laws in the country. He doesn't get to decide if he's paying or not.

And part of the ruling is he can't sell anything, or take out any loans. He can't engage in any business in NY, so all of that money has to come from outside of NY.

I doubt very seriously he has the cash he claims he does. And he can't use any campaign money.

So he has to come up with the money from his two favorite sources. Russia and Saudi Arabia.

As I once said, even the most submissive Trump cucks wouldn't buy a used car from him.

They know.

They know he's a total fraud and a crook.

"This is a beautiful car, bleev me. Some people are saying it's the best car ever made. You won't regret giving me your money, that I can tell you."

And even some of his lawyers, at least the competent ones (may not be the Best People ones), ask for payment in advance.
The funniest statement in all of Trump's trials came from his lawyer Alina Ha-babba-babba-looney:

“Somebody said to me, ‘Alina, would you rather be smart or pretty?’ And I said, ‘Oh, easy, pretty. You can fake being smart!'"

That belief cost Trump $83 million.

The funniest statement in all of Trump's trials came from his lawyer Alina Ha-babba-babba-looney:

“Somebody said to me, ‘Alina, would you rather be smart or pretty?’ And I said, ‘Oh, easy, pretty. You can fake being smart!'"

That belief cost Trump $83 million.
Yeah I read about that. And before she started as his counsel (and also part of his political campaign and fundraising efforts)? She used to be counsel for a parking garage company. Best people!

The left wing tactic is related to Alinsky's "rules for radicals" and the media can be counted on to support it.. I think it's #12 "Isolate the target, polarize it and cut off it's support. If indictments don't work the next thing on the Banana Republic agenda is to bankrupt an opposing candidate with insane adjudications from liberal judges.

DWAC's market cap is $1.81 billion, dipshit. Not $4 billion.
There's a merger in the works that will net him $4 Billion, dumbfuck.

Trump says eat my shit

And he only owns 58% of DWAC stock anyway, ignorant shit missile.

Do you know anything about high finance other than it's good to get 3 seahorses in a row on a scratch-off ticket?

Fuck, you're embarrassing.

That's $453M. Forbes says he has approximately $640M in cash. WOW! How much is the Stormy Daniels trial going to cost him?

Looks like he's going to have to sell a golf course or two. Will he have to dig up Ivana and bury her at Mar A Lago if he sells Bedminster?

On top of that, Allen Weisselberg has flipped and admitted he lied on the stand.

Pete Navarro is getting ready to go to jail and Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" scam trial starts in May.

Trump World is just one hilarious soap opera that just won't stop.

View attachment 903379
All designed by the wicked left because they are scared little pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back