Trump Trumps wife and son needs to go to the Whitehouse

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and we should not pay for floors to be rented to the secret service at Trump Towers. If they want to stay , Trump should donate those floors.

This is a conflict of interest. He is making personal income off of our tax dollars.

and we should not pay for floors to be rented to the secret service at Trump Towers. If they want to stay , Trump should donate those floors.

This is a conflict of interest. He is making personal income off of our tax dollars.
Well FIRST off the president and the VP are EXEMPT from conflict of interest rules and SECOND. Tell Obama to clear his ass out!

A excellent parental decision. She want to give her son a chance to complete the school year where he is.

Well FIRST off the president and the VP are EXEMPT from conflict of interest rules and SECOND. Tell Obama to clear his ass out!
In terms of ethics it'd better not to create an appearance of conflicts of interest DarkFury, otherwise it impairs public trust in govt as Clinton did.

See www.ethics-commission.net

A excellent parental decision. She want to give her son a chance to complete the school year where he is.

I am sure the spoiled son can find a school in DC, or like I said donate the floors.

Why don't all of you who find this funny , pitch in and send him some money to pay for those floors since I do not want to.

I may be wrong about this, but don't Secret Service agents always have separate quarters rather than a spare bedroom or two in the personal residences of those they guard (for the rest of their lives once they're out of the White House). I'm pretty certain the tax payers pay for all that. Get a grip.

I may be wrong about this, but don't Secret Service agents always have separate quarters rather than a spare bedroom or two in the personal residences of those they guard (for the rest of their lives once they're out of the White House). I'm pretty certain the tax payers pay for all that. Get a grip.
The grip is that the taxpayer is not going to pay for security on Trump Towers.

The problem is its his tower and he charges a lot. Why should we pay that when she has a house in DC. After all isn't he the one concerned about the debt, and yet he wants to cut the wealthy taxes down to 25%.

Forum List

Back