Here’s What’s Comin’

oh---chic----I think I commented on an emoji you used------in relation to Kamala Harris who has designated
herself black. I did not quote you

I don't use emojis.

oh----well----the whole post seems scrambled. emojis are lots of fun. I find the current general DESIRE to be "a person of color" a very interesting phenomenon since it has hit us concurrently with a general consensus that being a person of color is an horrific social and economic handicap

You appear to have a great deal of trouble admitting to having made a mistake.

no I DON'T I said that the post seems jumbled to me----and IT IS------I thought you answered with a GRINNING emoji------what do you want ----REPARATIONS?

I never used that quote in any way, I don't use emojis....yet you appeared to attribute it, incorrectly, to me.

It would have been simple and appropriate to say it was your mistake.

Yet, you didn't.

Seems a character flaw.

seems to WHOM? you have no experience in detecting CHARACTER FLAWS -----you did not
provide the DSM-5 code thereof.

Wow!

Squealing like a stick pig.

It appears I hit a nerve.

Bet I'm not the first to point out your.....defect.

of course not-------I have run into lots of bitches handcuffed in the ER Padded room.

Try to remember your mistake next time you slander someone.

I have never slandered anyone. -----try to learn the DEFINITION of SLANDER

You attributed words about the color of an individual to me, words I never said.

Now, another lesson for you: I'll teach the definition.
Slander:
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. Google.

So, you did slander me, and lied about doing so, and lack the character to admit same, and say so.

Quite the small person, you.

You should stop digging per the hole you've put yourself in.

can you quote this alleged "lie" -----about a person's "COLOR" which you FALSELY claim that I attributed to your----LIAR? ----

I already did.

You admitted it, and went on to claim I posted some imaginary emoji.

None of what you've said is true.

Only a psychopath would keep digging that hole.....let's see how long you continue. It is strangely abnormal behavior.
Take up a hobby.

oh---chic----I think I commented on an emoji you used------in relation to Kamala Harris who has designated

I don't use emojis.

oh----well----the whole post seems scrambled. emojis are lots of fun. I find the current general DESIRE to be "a person of color" a very interesting phenomenon since it has hit us concurrently with a general consensus that being a person of color is an horrific social and economic handicap

no I DON'T I said that the post seems jumbled to me----and IT IS------I thought you answered with a GRINNING emoji------what do you want ----REPARATIONS?

I never used that quote in any way, I don't use emojis....yet you appeared to attribute it, incorrectly, to me.

Yet, you didn't.

Seems a character flaw.

seems to WHOM? you have no experience in detecting CHARACTER FLAWS -----you did not

Wow!

of course not-------I have run into lots of bitches handcuffed in the ER Padded room.

You attributed words about the color of an individual to me, words I never said.

Slander:
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. Google.

So, you did slander me, and lied about doing so, and lack the character to admit same, and say so.

can you quote this alleged "lie" -----about a person's "COLOR" which you FALSELY claim that I attributed to your----LIAR? ----

Your post.

not funny, chic. You must have noticed that people are TURNING THEMSELVES inside out hoping to
redefine themselves as a "PERSON OF COLOR"----
remember the old movies---uhm ?? "Imitation of
life" about "colored girls" who "passed" WE are
in the age of "PASSING" over to 'colored' ANY COLOR will do-----wiki says that Kamala---daughter of an INDIAN mother claims to be black. ------omigod---I have worked with and socialized with LOTS OF WOMEN from India-------here is some "social advice" ---if an Indian friend gives birth ALWAYS SAY---"WHAT FAIR SKIN THE BABY HAS"-----well---that was back in the day

Today’s racial wealth gap is perhaps the most glaring legacy of American slavery and the violent economic dispossession that followed. When legal slavery ended in 1865, there was great hope for formerly enslaved people. Between 1865 and 1870, the Reconstruction Amendments established birthright citizenship — making all black people citizens and granting them equal protection under the law — and gave black men the right to vote. There was also the promise of compensation. In January 1865, Gen. William Sherman issued an order reallocating hundreds of thousands of acres of white-owned land along the coasts of Florida, Georgia and South Carolina for settlement by black families in 40-acre plots. Congress established the Freedmen’s Bureau to oversee the transition from slavery to freedom, and the Freedman’s Savings Bank was formed to help four million formerly enslaved people gain financial freedom.

When Lincoln was assassinated, Vice President Andrew Johnson effectively rescinded Sherman’s order by pardoning white plantation owners and returning to them the land on which 40,000 or so black families had settled. “This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men,” Johnson declared in 1866. The Freedmen’s Bureau, always meant to be temporary, was dismantled in 1872. More than 60,000 black people deposited more than $1 million into the Freedman’s Savings Bank, but its all-white trustees began issuing speculative loans to white investors and corporations, and when it failed in 1874, many black depositors lost much of their savings.

“The origins of the racial wealth gap start with the failure to provide the formerly enslaved with the land grants of 40 acres,” says William A. Darity Jr., a professor of public policy and African-American studies at Duke University. Any financial progress that black people made was regarded as an affront to white supremacy. After a decade of black gains under Reconstruction, a much longer period of racial violence would wipe nearly all of it away.

To assuage Southern white people, the federal government pulled out the Union troops who were stationed in the South to keep order. During this period of so-called Redemption, lawmakers throughout the South enacted Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that stripped black people of many of their freedoms and property. Other white people, often aided by law enforcement, waged a campaign of violence against black people that would rob them of an incalculable amount of wealth.

Armed white people stormed prosperous majority-black Wilmington, N.C., in 1898 to murder dozens of black people, force 2,000 others off their property and overthrow the city government. In the Red Summer of 1919, at least 240 black people were murdered across the country. And in 1921, in one of the bloodiest racial attacks in United States history, Greenwood, a prosperous black neighborhood in Tulsa, Okla., was burned and looted. It is estimated that as many as 300 black people were murdered and 10,000 were rendered homeless. Thirty-five square blocks were destroyed. No one was ever convicted in any of these acts of racist violence.

“You have limited opportunity to accumulate wealth, and then you have a process where that wealth is destroyed or taken away,” Darity says. “And all of that is prior to the effects of restrictive covenants — redlining, the discriminatory application of the G.I. Bill and other federal programs.”

The post-Reconstruction plundering of black wealth was not just a product of spontaneous violence, but etched in law and public policy. Through the first half of the 20th century, the federal government actively excluded black people from government wealth-building programs. In the 1930s, President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal helped build a solid middle class through sweeping social programs, including Social Security and the minimum wage. But a majority of black people at the time were agricultural laborers or domestic workers, occupations that were ineligible for these benefits. The establishment of the Home Owners Loan Corporation in 1933 helped save the collapsing housing market, but it largely excluded black neighborhoods from government-insured loans. Those neighborhoods were deemed “hazardous” and colored in with red on maps, a practice that came to be known as “redlining.”

The G.I. Bill is often hailed as one of Roosevelt’s most enduring legacies. It helped usher millions of working-class veterans through college and into new homes and the middle class. But it discriminatorily benefited white people. While the bill didn’t explicitly exclude black veterans, the way it was administered often did. The bill gave veterans access to mortgages with no down payments, but the Veterans Administration adopted the same racially restrictive policies as the Federal Housing Administration, which guaranteed bank loans only to developers who wouldn’t sell to black people. “The major way in which people have an opportunity to accumulate wealth is contingent on the wealth positions of their parents and their grandparents,” Darity says. “To the extent that blacks have the capacity to accumulate wealth, we have not had the ability to transfer the same kinds of resources across generations.”

Blacks have not failed. The failure was in whites. The consistent insecurity and fear of blacks surpassing whites made whites enact laws to exclude. Now today we have whites like many here who have sucked on the tit of government so hard and so long that it's nipples have begun to bleed bragging about their success after they denied equal access to blacks by every manner they could. If you get a 90 yard lead in a 100 yard dash, you should win the race by 90 yards. White racists and this Asian nitwit have nothing to brag about. Whether it be an H1 or H1B visa which meant you had a job waiting for you when you got here, or the limitless handouts government has given to whites since this place was a colony, by the standards you put on us, you are failures who could not make it without the government giving you something it denied others. This is fact that is documented and undisputed.
View attachment 370026
Dude, your whole ideology and brainwashing is totally screwed. Write less because no one is reading all that bullcrap full of excuses in which has no grounding in reality of the situations that are happening today. Today is today, and unless you are trying to use the past as some sort of justification for revolution, then don't feel bad when people finally realize what exactly is going on in all of this.

I don't use emojis.

Yet, you didn't.

Seems a character flaw.

Wow!

Slander:

Your reputation cannot be slandered because you are a liar and a purveyor of propaganda. Slander isn't slander unless it's a proveable lie, and you have been "damaged" by the lie. Hurt feelings at being called out as a liar, and a purveyor of progaganda doesn't constitute damages.

For someone with a reputation as bad as yours, it's virtually impossible to slander you.

I don't use emojis.

Yet, you didn't.

Seems a character flaw.

Wow!

Slander:

Your reputation cannot be slandered because you are a liar and a purveyor of propaganda. Slander isn't slander unless it's a proveable lie, and you have been "damaged" by the lie. Hurt feelings at being called out as a liar, and a purveyor of progaganda doesn't constitute damages.

For someone with a reputation as bad as yours, it's virtually impossible to slander you.

I will certainly give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Today’s racial wealth gap is perhaps the most glaring legacy of American slavery and the violent economic dispossession that followed. When legal slavery ended in 1865, there was great hope for formerly enslaved people. Between 1865 and 1870, the Reconstruction Amendments established birthright citizenship — making all black people citizens and granting them equal protection under the law — and gave black men the right to vote. There was also the promise of compensation. In January 1865, Gen. William Sherman issued an order reallocating hundreds of thousands of acres of white-owned land along the coasts of Florida, Georgia and South Carolina for settlement by black families in 40-acre plots. Congress established the Freedmen’s Bureau to oversee the transition from slavery to freedom, and the Freedman’s Savings Bank was formed to help four million formerly enslaved people gain financial freedom.

When Lincoln was assassinated, Vice President Andrew Johnson effectively rescinded Sherman’s order by pardoning white plantation owners and returning to them the land on which 40,000 or so black families had settled. “This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men,” Johnson declared in 1866. The Freedmen’s Bureau, always meant to be temporary, was dismantled in 1872. More than 60,000 black people deposited more than $1 million into the Freedman’s Savings Bank, but its all-white trustees began issuing speculative loans to white investors and corporations, and when it failed in 1874, many black depositors lost much of their savings.

“The origins of the racial wealth gap start with the failure to provide the formerly enslaved with the land grants of 40 acres,” says William A. Darity Jr., a professor of public policy and African-American studies at Duke University. Any financial progress that black people made was regarded as an affront to white supremacy. After a decade of black gains under Reconstruction, a much longer period of racial violence would wipe nearly all of it away.

To assuage Southern white people, the federal government pulled out the Union troops who were stationed in the South to keep order. During this period of so-called Redemption, lawmakers throughout the South enacted Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that stripped black people of many of their freedoms and property. Other white people, often aided by law enforcement, waged a campaign of violence against black people that would rob them of an incalculable amount of wealth.

Armed white people stormed prosperous majority-black Wilmington, N.C., in 1898 to murder dozens of black people, force 2,000 others off their property and overthrow the city government. In the Red Summer of 1919, at least 240 black people were murdered across the country. And in 1921, in one of the bloodiest racial attacks in United States history, Greenwood, a prosperous black neighborhood in Tulsa, Okla., was burned and looted. It is estimated that as many as 300 black people were murdered and 10,000 were rendered homeless. Thirty-five square blocks were destroyed. No one was ever convicted in any of these acts of racist violence.

“You have limited opportunity to accumulate wealth, and then you have a process where that wealth is destroyed or taken away,” Darity says. “And all of that is prior to the effects of restrictive covenants — redlining, the discriminatory application of the G.I. Bill and other federal programs.”

The post-Reconstruction plundering of black wealth was not just a product of spontaneous violence, but etched in law and public policy. Through the first half of the 20th century, the federal government actively excluded black people from government wealth-building programs. In the 1930s, President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal helped build a solid middle class through sweeping social programs, including Social Security and the minimum wage. But a majority of black people at the time were agricultural laborers or domestic workers, occupations that were ineligible for these benefits. The establishment of the Home Owners Loan Corporation in 1933 helped save the collapsing housing market, but it largely excluded black neighborhoods from government-insured loans. Those neighborhoods were deemed “hazardous” and colored in with red on maps, a practice that came to be known as “redlining.”

The G.I. Bill is often hailed as one of Roosevelt’s most enduring legacies. It helped usher millions of working-class veterans through college and into new homes and the middle class. But it discriminatorily benefited white people. While the bill didn’t explicitly exclude black veterans, the way it was administered often did. The bill gave veterans access to mortgages with no down payments, but the Veterans Administration adopted the same racially restrictive policies as the Federal Housing Administration, which guaranteed bank loans only to developers who wouldn’t sell to black people. “The major way in which people have an opportunity to accumulate wealth is contingent on the wealth positions of their parents and their grandparents,” Darity says. “To the extent that blacks have the capacity to accumulate wealth, we have not had the ability to transfer the same kinds of resources across generations.”

Blacks have not failed. The failure was in whites. The consistent insecurity and fear of blacks surpassing whites made whites enact laws to exclude. Now today we have whites like many here who have sucked on the tit of government so hard and so long that it's nipples have begun to bleed bragging about their success after they denied equal access to blacks by every manner they could. If you get a 90 yard lead in a 100 yard dash, you should win the race by 90 yards. White racists and this Asian nitwit have nothing to brag about. Whether it be an H1 or H1B visa which meant you had a job waiting for you when you got here, or the limitless handouts government has given to whites since this place was a colony, by the standards you put on us, you are failures who could not make it without the government giving you something it denied others. This is fact that is documented and undisputed.
View attachment 370026
We have a thing in this country called the 5th Amendment. That makes it illegal for government to take property without just compensation. That piece of shit Sherman seems to have forgotten what the Constitution says.

The rest of your post can be ignored since it's obvious your an ignorant Stalinist piece of shit who doesn't care what this country is about.

I don't use emojis.

Yet, you didn't.

Seems a character flaw.

Wow!

Slander:

iu

1.The only way to make sense of Democrat plans for Americans is to see those plans through a prism of bizarro world. They’ve announced that they stand for the same evils that Americans once fought against, such as racism, and they see their path to power via a paradigm of anti-white racism. And whites will become slaves via reparations.
I dare ya' to say 'impossible!'

2. “Slavery reparations.
During a June 10 “virtual town hall” hosted by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Biden opened the door to reparations for slavery, saying, “If, in fact, there are ways to get direct payments for reparations, I want to see it. Why are we waiting around for the study? We can deal with this stuff.” Some might say that Biden, as is so often the case, said a lot without actually saying anything. Others might say that slavery reparations would make a good subject for a tangibilizing video.

You can bet that if Biden wins, there will be reparations, even though reparations have already been paid….in blood. It was called the Civil War.

3. It wasn’t long ago that if you Liberals said men could become women, you’d be met with eye rolls. No matter how insane, absurd, comical, or illegal, Democrats will be for it, and their argument will mirror something Robert Kennedy was supposed to have said: There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?

The Left even uses that as their basis for what they deem science…..and they will punish any who don’t go along.

4. And that brings us to reparations. “(CNN)If you feel like you're hearing more about slavery reparations these days, it's not your imagination. Compensating the descendants of American slaves is suddenly a hot topic on the campaign trail, with presidential candidates voicing support for slavery reparations.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/14/politics/slavery-reparations-explainer-trnd/index.html

5. The argument is presented in “From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the Twenty-First Century by William A. Darity and A. Kirsten Mullen. It is important to read for several reasons, not the least of which is that one need know the enemy. The Right needs to be prepared as the inmates run the asylum. Know what they have planned, and know how to defeat them.

6. He writes: “…restitution for African Americans would eliminate racial disparities in wealth, income, education, health, sentencing and incarceration, political participation, and subsequent opportunities to engage in American political and social life. It will require not only an endeavor to compensate for past repression and exploitation but also an endeavor to offset stubborn existing obstacles to full black participation in American political and social life.”

In order to consider this argument as reality-based, one need to agree that there is transgenerational racial guilt. Basically, it is the central thesis for every government school grad, every American who has been trained to believe that America is evil, and built on genocide and racism. Trump explained why there are so many misled in his insightful Independence Day speech at Mt. Rushmore:

“The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition."

The demand for reparations is but one more attack on America and Americans, on our heritage and our history.

The answer to the reparations argument begins here: there never was any genocide by Americans, nor on this continent by our Founders, nor is there any systemic racism, nor reason for white guilt.

There is opportunity for every individual born in America.

You do love to hear yourself talk.
I'd venture you've got a healthy dose of maklignant narcissism, like your Dear Leader.
The people in the streets demonstrating after George Floyd died were Democrats, dear.
Not Republicans.
The racists were the couple in St. Louis who unlawfully pointed guns at unarmed people passing down their private street.
As usual, you got it backasswards.

1.The only way to make sense of Democrat plans for Americans is to see those plans through a prism of bizarro world. They’ve announced that they stand for the same evils that Americans once fought against, such as racism, and they see their path to power via a paradigm of anti-white racism. And whites will become slaves via reparations.

2. “Slavery reparations.
During a June 10 “virtual town hall” hosted by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Biden opened the door to reparations for slavery, saying, “If, in fact, there are ways to get direct payments for reparations, I want to see it. Why are we waiting around for the study? We can deal with this stuff.” Some might say that Biden, as is so often the case, said a lot without actually saying anything. Others might say that slavery reparations would make a good subject for a tangibilizing video.

You can bet that if Biden wins, there will be reparations, even though reparations have already been paid….in blood. It was called the Civil War.

3. It wasn’t long ago that if you Liberals said men could become women, you’d be met with eye rolls. No matter how insane, absurd, comical, or illegal, Democrats will be for it, and their argument will mirror something Robert Kennedy was supposed to have said: There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?

The Left even uses that as their basis for what they deem science…..and they will punish any who don’t go along.

4. And that brings us to reparations. “(CNN)If you feel like you're hearing more about slavery reparations these days, it's not your imagination. Compensating the descendants of American slaves is suddenly a hot topic on the campaign trail, with presidential candidates voicing support for slavery reparations.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/14/politics/slavery-reparations-explainer-trnd/index.html

5. The argument is presented in “From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the Twenty-First Century by William A. Darity and A. Kirsten Mullen. It is important to read for several reasons, not the least of which is that one need know the enemy. The Right needs to be prepared as the inmates run the asylum. Know what they have planned, and know how to defeat them.

6. He writes: “…restitution for African Americans would eliminate racial disparities in wealth, income, education, health, sentencing and incarceration, political participation, and subsequent opportunities to engage in American political and social life. It will require not only an endeavor to compensate for past repression and exploitation but also an endeavor to offset stubborn existing obstacles to full black participation in American political and social life.”

In order to consider this argument as reality-based, one need to agree that there is transgenerational racial guilt. Basically, it is the central thesis for every government school grad, every American who has been trained to believe that America is evil, and built on genocide and racism. Trump explained why there are so many misled in his insightful Independence Day speech at Mt. Rushmore:

“The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition."

The demand for reparations is but one more attack on America and Americans, on our heritage and our history.

The answer to the reparations argument begins here: there never was any genocide by Americans, nor on this continent by our Founders, nor is there any systemic racism, nor reason for white guilt.

I'd venture you've got a healthy dose of maklignant narcissism, like your Dear Leader.
The people in the streets demonstrating after George Floyd died were Democrats, dear.
Not Republicans.
The racists were the couple in St. Louis who unlawfully pointed guns at unarmed people passing down their private street.
They pointed guns at a mob that was trespassing on their property and threatening them physically. Without their guns, they would both be a couple of corpses. You have to be a real douchebag to believe that simply becuase you don't have a gun means you can form a mob, trespass on privatee proper and threaten people with physical violence.

I don't use emojis.

Where is there a desire to be a "person of colour"? Supporting people of colour, and acknowledging the systemic racism minorities live under is not the same thing as wanting to be a person of colour. Just the fact those you acknowledge that no rational person would want to be a brown or black minority in the USA, shows how deeply affected minorities are by that inequity.

There is no " systemic racism "....other than the anti-white racism instituted by the same party that blocked every anti-lynching bill that came to congress.

For your edification:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.
Disingenuous.

Last edited:

2. “Slavery reparations.

Not Republicans.
They pointed guns at a mob that was trespassing on their property and threatening them physically. Without their guns, they would both be a couple of corpses. You have to be a real douchebag to believe that simply becuase you don't have a gun means you can form a mob, trespass on privatee proper and threaten people with physical violence.

There was no mob at all. And the people they were pointing their guns at, weren't on their property, they were on the street in front of their property. Without their guns, they wouldn't be facing federal charges.

Since the only people threatening anyone are the fools with the guns, you post is laughable. The rest of the people who live in that neighbourhood had the same protestors marching down their street, and none of them were felt threatened, nor were any of them attacked or harmed by the protestors. Nobody ended up as a "corpse" nor were they endangered, except by the people with the guns.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

2. “Slavery reparations.

Not Republicans.

There was no mob at all. And the people they were pointing their guns at, weren't on their property, they were on the street in front of their property. Without their guns, they wouldn't be facing federal charges.

Since the only people threatening anyone are the fools with the guns, you post is laughable. The rest of the people who live in that neighbourhood had the same protestors marching down their street, and none of them were felt threatened, nor were any of them attacked or harmed by the protestors. Nobody ended up as a "corpse" nor were they endangered, except by the people with the guns.

where have YOU been?-----there are corpses here and there in my town.......and injured and subjects of malicious vandalism and robbery and looting. Guns
are only one of methods of the filth you support

View attachment 370026

Why would you post Hussein's pic when he stabbed his black brethren in the back???

Have you no self-esteem????

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

He doesn't care about the conditions of black Americans, he cares only for the power of Democrats.

That's why he told illegals to come on in, and go and vote.
I am far better qualified than your stupid Korean ass to make an assessment on what has affected the black community. Immigrants working low wage jobs ain't it. Republicans don't give a damn about anyone but whites. You're too stupid to see it so let me explain it to you.

Many whites have adopted the colorblind claim of non-racism. The claim of being colorblind is fake news. Certainly people of all colors exist who do not hold racial bias, but the lack of racial bias is not what colorblind is. Colorblind racism is being a white person who dismisses the existence of racism in modern American culture while simultaneously being a racist. One of the main problems with the belief in colorblindness coming from whites is that it ignores some 400 years of history. We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by four centuries of color coded abuses will still exist. Whites will be colorblind then continue not hiring blacks because blacks do not have work experience. That lack of work experience would have been due to the racism that occurred before everybody turned colorblind. But now that we are colorblind, we can ignore those years because we do not see color and are only hiring based on merit.

Republicans are peddling this fake colorblind "theology" hoping enough people fall for it in order to return to a "colorblind" society where they claim they are hiring for jobs and admitting people in to college based on merit but there will be no coincidence when it is determined that based on that same merit the whites will be the most qualified 95 - 100 percent of the time.

If you don't think so, look at what has gone on when the SCOTUS decided to gut voting rights. So keep selling out and you'll be driving a rickshaw with an ivy league degree.

2. “Slavery reparations.

Not Republicans.

Yeah and all you have are projections, but you weren't there so there's that. Try seeing both sides for a change, ahhh to heck with it.

Today’s racial wealth gap
Prove that
Look it up yourself. There is plenty information on the racial wealth gap. But what I will do is show you this warning about what will happen if we continue doing things those like you want.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Today’s racial wealth gap
Prove that
Look it up yourself. There is plenty information on the racial wealth gap. But what I will do is show you this warning about what will happen if we continue doing things those like you want.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”
I’m not making a claim, you are, prove it

2. “Slavery reparations.

Not Republicans.

"You do love to hear yourself talk."
Well,.....yeah.

"I'd venture you've got a healthy dose of maklignant (sic) narcissism, ......

With simpletons like you on the other side......how could I help not?????

"As usual, you got it backasswards."

As usual, you indoctrinated drones fall under the rubric of my rule #2.
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Let's set you straight: the ONLY racism is by the Democrats, and it is anti-white racism.

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...

backtojerusalem.com

I don't use emojis.

Where is there a desire to be a "person of colour"? Supporting people of colour, and acknowledging the systemic racism minorities live under is not the same thing as wanting to be a person of colour. Just the fact those you acknowledge that no rational person would want to be a brown or black minority in the USA, shows how deeply affected minorities are by that inequity.

There is no " systemic racism "....other than the anti-white racism instituted by the same party that blocked every anti-lynching bill that came to congress.

For your edification:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.
Disingenuous.

Corky, you've had multiple chances to provide the racism that explains the poor personal choices that have led to deficiencies I've outlined, and you failed miserably.
A smarter person would re-evaluate their beliefs.

But you, being stupid, a liar, and a coward fearful of angering your masters, will never question the propaganda.

It will always be easy for me to leave you speechless, put a cork in your pie hole..

2. “Slavery reparations.

Not Republicans.

Perhaps they saw this:

View attachment 370026

Why would you post Hussein's pic when he stabbed his black brethren in the back???

Have you no self-esteem????

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

He doesn't care about the conditions of black Americans, he cares only for the power of Democrats.

That's why he told illegals to come on in, and go and vote.
I am far better qualified than your stupid Korean ass to make an assessment on what has affected the black community. Immigrants working low wage jobs ain't it. Republicans don't give a damn about anyone but whites. You're too stupid to see it so let me explain it to you.

Many whites have adopted the colorblind claim of non-racism. The claim of being colorblind is fake news. Certainly people of all colors exist who do not hold racial bias, but the lack of racial bias is not what colorblind is. Colorblind racism is being a white person who dismisses the existence of racism in modern American culture while simultaneously being a racist. One of the main problems with the belief in colorblindness coming from whites is that it ignores some 400 years of history. We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by four centuries of color coded abuses will still exist. Whites will be colorblind then continue not hiring blacks because blacks do not have work experience. That lack of work experience would have been due to the racism that occurred before everybody turned colorblind. But now that we are colorblind, we can ignore those years because we do not see color and are only hiring based on merit.

Republicans are peddling this fake colorblind "theology" hoping enough people fall for it in order to return to a "colorblind" society where they claim they are hiring for jobs and admitting people in to college based on merit but there will be no coincidence when it is determined that based on that same merit the whites will be the most qualified 95 - 100 percent of the time.

If you don't think so, look at what has gone on when the SCOTUS decided to gut voting rights. So keep selling out and you'll be driving a rickshaw with an ivy league degree.

You've been revealed on multiple occasions as a liar, a bigot, and a fool.

Quite a reputation, huh?

Forum List

Back