Here’s What’s Comin’

all this talk about conservative vs liberal, republican vs democrat, black vs white, etc has distracted us from the real danger facing the USA--------------the Muslim jihad.

Islam is on a 100 year jihad to take over the entire world, by destroying countries from within, by planting sleeper cells in the top levels of governments (Omar and Tlaib). then gradually getting more muslims in government by creating muslim enclaves in congressional districts (duh, Omar and Tlaib).

You women think masks are difficult to deal with, try an abaya or a burka. Wake up america, or you will wake up to sharia law.

forget the partisan bullshit and understand the real danger. Divide and conquer works, Act now.
So you call out the racial divide by doubling down on xenophobia? This place cracks me up.

I just proved that Corky can't find racism as an excuse for this....

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

.....so he waddles away as though the question was never presented.

This is the MO of Liberal government school grads.......
You are literally a cartoon character on here. Over the top moronic but highly entertaining if that is what you are going for FauxChic.

A G A I N and I’ll type slowly so you can understand, everything you quoted is an outcome. Not an input. Systemic racism has led to a class of folks marooned on an island of poverty and isolation. When you adjust for all factors there is still a strong achievement gap by races. Yea poverty impacts a higher proportion of black Americans but when you adjust for it you still find achievement gaps.

Want a stark example of systemic racism? Think about the public reaction to the crack epidemic that disproportionately affected blacks Americans. Now thing about the public reaction to the opioid Epidemic impacting disproportionately white Americans. Entirely different levels of compassion driven by the race of victims.

"Want a stark example of systemic racism? Think about the public reaction to the crack epidemic that disproportionately affected blacks Americans. "

Gads,.....you're an imbecile.

"The silent black majority of Harlem and New York City felt constantly accosted by drug addicts, by pushers, by crime," said Michael Javen Fortner, a political scientist and historian from Rutgers University who recently wrote on the issue.”
Black Leaders Once Championed the Strict Drug Laws They Now Seek to Dismantle | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

• The 1986 law was originally pressed by black legislator from inner cities who were tired of watching crack cocaine destroy their communities. The reason that there is a sentencing disparity is that crack was more easily distributable and more effective in addicting than powder cocaine. It is also a fact that the people who were distributing crack cocaine were black. The vast majority of individuals distributing crystal meth: the penalties for distribution of an ounce of crystal meth and one ounce of crack cocaine are identical, because both are easily distributable and are distributed in similar forms. Hence, there is no racial bias in drug cases.

"If Tough Anti-Drug Laws Are 'Racist,' Blame Black Leaders

In the '80s and '90s, many black leaders supported tough anti-drug laws. Facing an inner-city explosion of gang activity, violent crime and a crack epidemic, black politicians pressured Congress to pass these laws. The Rev. George McMurray was pastor of Harlem's Mother A.M.E. Zion Church in the '70s, a time when New York City faced a major heroin epidemic. He favored life sentences for convicted drug dealers. "When you send a few men to prison for life, someone's going to pass the word down, 'It's not too good over here,'" McMurray said. "So instead of robbery and selling dope, (they'll think) 'I want to go to school and live a good life.'"

When President Ronald Reagan signed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 into law -- the law that punished crack cocaine dealers far more harshly than powder cocaine dealers -- Harlem's Rep. Charlie Rangel stood right behind Reagan. Crack dealers, many of whom were black, got harsher sentences than those who dealt powder cocaine, many of whom were white. And Congressional Black Caucus members pushed Reagan to create the Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Then came the massive 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which included longer sentences for first-time offenders. An influential group of black pastors wrote to the Congressional Black Caucus, "While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill's goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children."

The black mayor of Baltimore, Kurt Schmoke, said: "I believe the crime bill ... is part of the answer, and the crime bill should be supported by us. We do need to send a signal throughout our communities that certain types of activities will not be tolerated, that people will be held accountable and that if there is evil manifested by actions taken by individuals who choose to prey upon our residents that that evil will be responded to quickly and correctly." The majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported Congress' final bill. President Bill Clinton signed it. Hillary Clinton defended the crime bill a couple years later, saying that these laws were necessary to combat "superpredators" -- a comment that came back to haunt her during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Most of you of course are looking for the specific moments in time that caused systemic racism. Like a meeting where it was decided to screw black people recorded on tape. That’s not how it works. A good quote from a recommendation up thread:

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages for suburban purchases because they knew that the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race, so applications were pointless. Those veterans then did not gain wealth from home equity appreciation as did white veterans, and their descendants could then not inherit that wealth as did white veterans’ descendants. With less inherited wealth, African Americans today are generally less able than their white peers to afford to attend good colleges.”

Excerpt From
The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America
Richard Rothstein

"With less inherited wealth, African Americans today are generally less able than their white peers to afford to attend good colleges.”

Wealth?????

Are you serious????

. "After spending over a decade in this system, the student’s admission to a university comes down to racial identification.

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore.
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. Then, there's this:
"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they willnot be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Think he was a Liberal?

Why is that? Because Sowell point out how dumb it is to demand skin color quotas?

Or because I provided the real difference in success......personal life style choices, not skin color?
Dude. You keep posting nonsense, linking irrelevant opinions, and claiming victory for not getting an immediate response from me while I’m out running American business.

Your argument is that skin color doesn’t effect your outcomes only your choices affect your outcomes. If that is the case, why are the results so utterly miserable for people with dark skin color? I posted two clear and concise links of data not opinions from idiots.

Only two choices to explain the poor outcomes for black Americans... Either the system is working against them OR you believe something about their skin color effects their decision making. Otherwise we’d have even distributed bad decision makers in America regardless of your skin color. There isn’t another choice. You tell me what you believe or are you a coward? Answer the question.

"Your argument is that skin color doesn’t effect your outcomes"

Exactly right, Corky

It's life choice.

And these are the right ones:
“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

I'm down wit all dat!!!!

See what you've learned?
I think the United States Balkanizing into 4-5 new nations because of Civil War will happen before the Communists take over. I would rather be a citizen of one of the new Nations than be ruled by The Bernie Sanders- AOC Marxist wing of the Communist Democratic Party.
Yea. Remember how bad it got Under Obama... and Clinton? So bad we all voted them back into office. Don’t be a crazy person.
The bad is never immediate.. It usually takes a while for the results to show up, and show up real bad at that. That's the jewel of it all for these politician's, and of these practitioner's of evil. By the time it is all discovered, the damage is done.

all this talk about conservative vs liberal, republican vs democrat, black vs white, etc has distracted us from the real danger facing the USA--------------the Muslim jihad.

Islam is on a 100 year jihad to take over the entire world, by destroying countries from within, by planting sleeper cells in the top levels of governments (Omar and Tlaib). then gradually getting more muslims in government by creating muslim enclaves in congressional districts (duh, Omar and Tlaib).

You women think masks are difficult to deal with, try an abaya or a burka. Wake up america, or you will wake up to sharia law.

forget the partisan bullshit and understand the real danger. Divide and conquer works, Act now.
So you call out the racial divide by doubling down on xenophobia? This place cracks me up.

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

You are literally a cartoon character on here. Over the top moronic but highly entertaining if that is what you are going for FauxChic.

A G A I N and I’ll type slowly so you can understand, everything you quoted is an outcome. Not an input. Systemic racism has led to a class of folks marooned on an island of poverty and isolation. When you adjust for all factors there is still a strong achievement gap by races. Yea poverty impacts a higher proportion of black Americans but when you adjust for it you still find achievement gaps.

Want a stark example of systemic racism? Think about the public reaction to the crack epidemic that disproportionately affected blacks Americans. Now thing about the public reaction to the opioid Epidemic impacting disproportionately white Americans. Entirely different levels of compassion driven by the race of victims.

"Want a stark example of systemic racism? Think about the public reaction to the crack epidemic that disproportionately affected blacks Americans. "

"The silent black majority of Harlem and New York City felt constantly accosted by drug addicts, by pushers, by crime," said Michael Javen Fortner, a political scientist and historian from Rutgers University who recently wrote on the issue.”
Black Leaders Once Championed the Strict Drug Laws They Now Seek to Dismantle | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

• The 1986 law was originally pressed by black legislator from inner cities who were tired of watching crack cocaine destroy their communities. The reason that there is a sentencing disparity is that crack was more easily distributable and more effective in addicting than powder cocaine. It is also a fact that the people who were distributing crack cocaine were black. The vast majority of individuals distributing crystal meth: the penalties for distribution of an ounce of crystal meth and one ounce of crack cocaine are identical, because both are easily distributable and are distributed in similar forms. Hence, there is no racial bias in drug cases.

In the '80s and '90s, many black leaders supported tough anti-drug laws. Facing an inner-city explosion of gang activity, violent crime and a crack epidemic, black politicians pressured Congress to pass these laws. The Rev. George McMurray was pastor of Harlem's Mother A.M.E. Zion Church in the '70s, a time when New York City faced a major heroin epidemic. He favored life sentences for convicted drug dealers. "When you send a few men to prison for life, someone's going to pass the word down, 'It's not too good over here,'" McMurray said. "So instead of robbery and selling dope, (they'll think) 'I want to go to school and live a good life.'"

When President Ronald Reagan signed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 into law -- the law that punished crack cocaine dealers far more harshly than powder cocaine dealers -- Harlem's Rep. Charlie Rangel stood right behind Reagan. Crack dealers, many of whom were black, got harsher sentences than those who dealt powder cocaine, many of whom were white. And Congressional Black Caucus members pushed Reagan to create the Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Then came the massive 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which included longer sentences for first-time offenders. An influential group of black pastors wrote to the Congressional Black Caucus, "While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill's goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children."

The black mayor of Baltimore, Kurt Schmoke, said: "I believe the crime bill ... is part of the answer, and the crime bill should be supported by us. We do need to send a signal throughout our communities that certain types of activities will not be tolerated, that people will be held accountable and that if there is evil manifested by actions taken by individuals who choose to prey upon our residents that that evil will be responded to quickly and correctly." The majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported Congress' final bill. President Bill Clinton signed it. Hillary Clinton defended the crime bill a couple years later, saying that these laws were necessary to combat "superpredators" -- a comment that came back to haunt her during the 2016 presidential campaign.
It’s like setting up softballs for me. Watch me take you deep:

Minimum sentencing laws were passed by CONGRESS in 1986 that made crack sentences 100Xs more stringent than white peoples cocaine.

The black representation of Congress in 1986 was 2% when it was passed. Blaming 2% of black congressmen for passing this law... dumb dee dumb dumb....

GTFOOH with your racist revisionist history. Here is a real study not a panel discussion of a reporter who did no research nor offered no study. He just winged it based on a few observations.

Minimum sentencing laws were passed by CONGRESS in 1986 that made crack sentences 100Xs more stringent than white peoples cocaine.

The black representation of Congress in 1986 was 2% when it was passed. Blaming 2% of black congressmen for passing this law... dumb dee dumb dumb....

GTFOOH with your racist revisionist history. Here is a real study not a panel discussion of a reporter who did no research nor offered no study. He just winged it based on a few observations.

This was your claim, indicting the USofA a racist...

“… the US wouldn’t insure mortgage loans for blacks…”

Here’s What’s Comin’

Where is a law stating what you claimed, Corky?

I have a guy who said blacks just didn't bother to apply:

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages…”Here’s What’s Comin’

Oh....wait.......that was you!!!

What a moron.

How about Harlem....was that 2% too, you dope?????

" The majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported Congress' final bill. President Bill Clinton signed it. Hillary Clinton defended the crime bill a couple years later, saying that these laws were necessary to combat "superpredators" -- a comment that came back to haunt her during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Remember the last time you were right about anything????

Me neither.

This is what happens to Liberals......they are so fearful of confronting the propaganda, they stick both feet in their mouths every time.

LOL PoliticalChic says she is NEVER wrong.

Isn't THAT was Dictators say? Yeah, I think so.

And how do you KNOW you aren't wrong, PC?
You have NOTHING to back up your claims.
Nothing at all, just opinions.

Here’s What’s Comin’

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages…”Here’s What’s Comin’

What a moron.

The premise of your question is wrong, that discrimination only happens in written law.

In fact, if you took a few more classes in college to earn a few more advanced degrees you’d have learned that discrimination happens in spite of anti discrimination laws. See how advocates had to play whack a mole all over the country against governments trying to tweak small things to get around Buchanan v. Warley 1917 over the next decades. Be glad to point you to the reading.

How about Harlem....was that 2% too, you dope?????

" The majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported Congress' final bill. President Bill Clinton signed it. Hillary Clinton defended the crime bill a couple years later, saying that these laws were necessary to combat "superpredators" -- a comment that came back to haunt her during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Remember the last time you were right about anything????

Me neither.

This is what happens to Liberals......they are so fearful of confronting the propaganda, they stick both feet in their mouths every time.
Point me to the congressional law passed by Harlem you twit. Come on. Move on you lost this one big. Real big.

LOL PoliticalChic says she is NEVER wrong.

Isn't THAT was Dictators say? Yeah, I think so.

And how do you KNOW you aren't wrong, PC?
You have NOTHING to back up your claims.
Nothing at all, just opinions.

I searched you post for examples of me being wrong......and there were none.

Inadvertently, you agreed.....I'm never wrong.

You've served the purpose you were born to serve.

Here’s What’s Comin’

What a moron.

The premise of your question is wrong, that discrimination only happens in written law.

In fact, if you took a few more classes in college to earn a few more advanced degrees you’d have learned that discrimination happens in spite of anti discrimination laws. See how advocates had to play whack a mole all over the country against governments trying to tweak small things to get around Buchanan v. Warley 1917 over the next decades. Be glad to point you to the reading.

I'm becoming bored of smashing custard pies in your ugly kisser.

Beat it.

Here’s What’s Comin’

What a moron.

I'm becoming bored of smashing custard pies in your ugly kisser.

Beat it.
At least you’re smart enough to know when to run for your life;).

Forum List

Back