Mail-in ballots for our election? That's funny.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
My wife keeps getting a mail-in ballot from some politician in Florida. She lives in New Hampshire and has never been to the Sunshine State. That tells me that voter fraud is just one more tentacle of the strategy to take Trump down. Mail fraud is a serious offence and the Post Office is way too incompetent to oversee a national election. We need to begin prosecuting political platforms that use mail fraud.

The argument that in person voting is too dangerous falls short when weekly and daily personal visits to the liquor store are allowed. People go to supermarkets and gas stations with no fear and no one is calling for mail-in dental visits and haircuts.

Trump is seen as such a threat to the state that nothing is off the table for this coming election. He is going to win again.

You idiot, mail in ballots don’t come from politicians they come from the supervisor of elections. Post what she is getting so we can see for ourselves what the hell you are talking about.
Rampant voter fraud is a lie. Even conservative publications like the Wall Street Journal are making that clear. It is the excuse of a loser.

Last edited:
Darn, question was answered before I even had time for posting it.

You idiot, mail in ballots don’t come from politicians they come from the supervisor of elections. Post what she is getting so we can see for ourselves what the hell you are talking about.
Rampant voter fraud is a lie. Even conservative publications like the Wall Street Journal are making that clear. It is the excuse of a loser.
Oh yes, I'm an an idiot for remembering the disaster of the Obamacare website run by the government. Isn't the Post Office run by the same government? These morons will turn our voting process into a massive joke and the election will still be undecided in 2022.

Oh yes, I'm an an idiot for remembering the disaster of the Obamacare website run by the government. Isn't the Post Office run by the same government? These morons will turn our voting process into a massive joke and the election will still be undecided in 2022.
What does that post have to do with voter fraud???? You do understand that elections are run by a local board or supervisor of elections and not by the federal government.

You're an idiot for thinking because ballots come by mail the election is therefore run by the Post Office.

What does that post have to do with voter fraud???? You do understand that elections are run by a local board or supervisor of elections and not by the federal government.
You do understand the the US Post Office is a government agency? It doesn't matter if you are sending mail across the street, it still has to be processed by the government-the same government that perverted the FBI, DOJ, and NSA to take Trump down.

You do understand the the US Post Office is a government agency? It doesn't matter if you are sending mail across the street, it still has to be processed by the government.
The votes are counted by a local supervisor of elections. For over a century there have been no problems with mail in ballots until now. That is because we have a POTUS who knows he is going to lose and is already discrediting the results before a single vote is counted. The WSJ just called Trump out on it. The editorial board recommended he drop out of the race if he is going to talk and run like a loser.

You do understand the the US Post Office is a government agency? It doesn't matter if you are sending mail across the street, it still has to be processed by the government.
The votes are counted by a local supervisor of elections. For over a century there have been no problems with mail in ballots until now. That is because we have a POTUS who knows he is going to lose and is already discrediting the results before a single vote is counted. The WSJ just called Trump out on it. The editorial board recommended he drop out of the race if he is going to talk and run like a loser.
Fairy tales are nice:
!

You do understand the the US Post Office is a government agency? It doesn't matter if you are sending mail across the street, it still has to be processed by the government-the same government that perverted the FBI, DOJ, and NSA to take Trump down.
Verifiable paper ballots are the most fraud-proof way to run an election because a record of every vote still exists after election day and can be inspected by the campaigns. Quit letting people scare you.

My wife keeps getting a mail-in ballot from some politician in Florida. She lives in New Hampshire and has never been to the Sunshine State. That tells me that voter fraud is just one more tentacle of the strategy to take Trump down. Mail fraud is a serious offence and the Post Office is way too incompetent to oversee a national election. We need to begin prosecuting political platforms that use mail fraud.

The argument that in person voting is too dangerous falls short when weekly and daily personal visits to the liquor store are allowed. People go to supermarkets and gas stations with no fear and no one is calling for mail-in dental visits and haircuts.

Trump is seen as such a threat to the state that nothing is off the table for this coming election. He is going to win again.

Yeah, I've never seen an official ballot come from a politician. I've seen flyers and leaflets distributed by politicians that have cutsie voting checkboxes on the them. But those are political advertisements.
Not the real deal.

You spend too much time wrapped up in conspiracy theories. This is why right wing media is toxic and cancerous. Mail-in voting has been used for decades. The military has used it quite successfully. It can be scaled for the whole country. That is, if Trump and his cronies stop screwing around with the Postal Service (slowing that mail down). One wonders why they are doing that? :)

Please resist the temptation to believe the lies Trump is spewing. Cuz......you know........he's a liar.

Are those ballots coming from Broward County?

Please resist the temptation to believe the lies Trump is spewing. Cuz......you know........he's a liar.

How do you know when a prog is lying? They open their piehole..

snipes.jpg

Are those ballots coming from Broward County?
My wife is not here right now but I hope she still has the ballot.

Verifiable paper ballots are the most fraud-proof way to run an election because a record of every vote still exists after election day and can be inspected by the campaigns. Quit letting people scare you.
Unless those paper ballots are filed 13, or as we all know thrown away by our Democrat friends in the postal service....

Forum List

Back