Here’s What’s Comin’

ystemic racism has led to a class of folks marooned on an island of poverty and isolation
Who put them on that island? You ain’t man enough to answer
I just gave you an example.

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages for suburban purchases because they knew that the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race, so applications were pointless. Those veterans then did not gain wealth from home equity appreciation as did white veterans, and their descendants could then not inherit that wealth as did white veterans’ descendants. With less inherited wealth, African Americans today are generally less able than their white peers to afford to attend good colleges.”

Excerpt From
The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America
Richard Rothstein
Holy fk. Prove my point. They didn’t apply because of mean ole guberment. What an excuse. And excuse is all you got

Kamala Harris is from Jamaica. Is she entitled to reparations?
I’m just looking for those that were slaves alive today?
Exactly because there is none, but what they are eluding to is systemic racism in which they would say is using the old racist ideology to hold blacks back.

First off, there is no systemic racism, otherwise sanctioned by the local state's or federal government's.

Yes, there are pockets of racism in America, but that can be found in white or black groups.

Then we have characters and personal choices in which brings about ridicule and corrections if bad, but when that doesn't work we end up with people separating from each other in order to not be dragged into the bullcrap, and to protect their families and property values from the destruction that comes from it all.
Only demofks with their black NAACP hold them back. White flight released them from white hold on jobs in their community. But then the businesses left. Why?
That’s not at all accurate.

I’m just looking for those that were slaves alive today?
Exactly because there is none, but what they are eluding to is systemic racism in which they would say is using the old racist ideology to hold blacks back.

First off, there is no systemic racism, otherwise sanctioned by the local state's or federal government's.

Yes, there are pockets of racism in America, but that can be found in white or black groups.

Then we have characters and personal choices in which brings about ridicule and corrections if bad, but when that doesn't work we end up with people separating from each other in order to not be dragged into the bullcrap, and to protect their families and property values from the destruction that comes from it all.
Only demofks with their black NAACP hold them back. White flight released them from white hold on jobs in their community. But then the businesses left. Why?
That’s not at all accurate.
What’s not

ystemic racism has led to a class of folks marooned on an island of poverty and isolation
Who put them on that island? You ain’t man enough to answer
I just gave you an example.

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages for suburban purchases because they knew that the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race, so applications were pointless. Those veterans then did not gain wealth from home equity appreciation as did white veterans, and their descendants could then not inherit that wealth as did white veterans’ descendants. With less inherited wealth, African Americans today are generally less able than their white peers to afford to attend good colleges.”

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein

run that one past me again. I am qualified to get a
VA mortgage----but never did. You are suggesting
that the VA advises banks-----"do not grant mortgage
loans to black persons" OR you are suggesting that even if a black person is granted a mortgage loan by a bank------the VA will not apply the VA benefit?

Most of you of course are looking for the specific moments in time that caused systemic racism. Like a meeting where it was decided to screw black people recorded on tape. That’s not how it works. A good quote from a recommendation up thread:

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein
So when did I become a racist? I'm dying to know.
I don’t know you that way but I know what kind of thinker you are based on the limited posts I’ve read.

My guess is you aren’t satisfied with your life so the thought of anyone getting a break to even the odds of systemic oppression pisses you off because of where you are. Your failures in life mean to you that you’ve never had it any easier than anyone else. “How can it be that I’ve been fortunate?” You say to yourself. With each thought of failure in your life you get angrier and angrier that people are talking about fixing wrongs to others... not you.

That’s my general observation.
<YAWN!>

all this talk about conservative vs liberal, republican vs democrat, black vs white, etc has distracted us from the real danger facing the USA--------------the Muslim jihad.

Islam is on a 100 year jihad to take over the entire world, by destroying countries from within, by planting sleeper cells in the top levels of governments (Omar and Tlaib). then gradually getting more muslims in government by creating muslim enclaves in congressional districts (duh, Omar and Tlaib).

You women think masks are difficult to deal with, try an abaya or a burka. Wake up america, or you will wake up to sharia law.

forget the partisan bullshit and understand the real danger. Divide and conquer works, Act now.
So you call out the racial divide by doubling down on xenophobia? This place cracks me up.

I just proved that Corky can't find racism as an excuse for this....

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

.....so he waddles away as though the question was never presented.

This is the MO of Liberal government school grads.......
You are literally a cartoon character on here. Over the top moronic but highly entertaining if that is what you are going for FauxChic.

A G A I N and I’ll type slowly so you can understand, everything you quoted is an outcome. Not an input. Systemic racism has led to a class of folks marooned on an island of poverty and isolation. When you adjust for all factors there is still a strong achievement gap by races. Yea poverty impacts a higher proportion of black Americans but when you adjust for it you still find achievement gaps.

Want a stark example of systemic racism? Think about the public reaction to the crack epidemic that disproportionately affected blacks Americans. Now thing about the public reaction to the opioid Epidemic impacting disproportionately white Americans. Entirely different levels of compassion driven by the race of victims.

I asked you thrice to answer a question about the factors holding black students back.

What, in any way, could racism be responsible.

Of course you failed miserably, because there is no such racism. It is personal poor choices and lack of responsibilty.

Now.....if you'd like to be embarrassed further, I can provide several more examples totally unattainable to white folks or racism.

Do you have the courage to try?

Of course you don't....you're a Liberal.

Most of you of course are looking for the specific moments in time that caused systemic racism. Like a meeting where it was decided to screw black people recorded on tape. That’s not how it works. A good quote from a recommendation up thread:

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein

"...caused systemic racism. "

Can you provide any racist laws, statutes, regulations?

No?

None?????

Not even one???????

So you're simply a liar?

question (from the peanut gallery) If being "black" is so much a SOCIAL HANDICAP-----why are hithertofore
Amazing how much simplistic, assumptive, linear thinking goes on in politics. If THIS is the condition now, THAT will be the condition later.

When confronted with a complicated issue, normally an intelligent adult carefully examines all of its elements and makes adjustments across the board as needed.

But instead, all we can do now is (a) refuse to look at half the issue and (b) blame the entire complicated problem on the other half. That's it.

We are devolving, unable to address issues honestly and comprehensively. We've lost our most valuable trait: Intellectual curiosity.
There's nothing complicated about the reparations issue. Anyone who supports it is insane. End of story.
The reparations issue is only part of a much larger issue.

Anyone who can't see that is ignorant. End of story.
Who were slaves, that require reparations?

my understanding is that any person who is ID'ed as a
PERSON OF COLOR------is to be considered eligible,
I may be wrong

what is her complexion?

not funny, chic. You must have noticed that people are TURNING THEMSELVES inside out hoping to
redefine themselves as a "PERSON OF COLOR"----
remember the old movies---uhm ?? "Imitation of
life" about "colored girls" who "passed" WE are
in the age of "PASSING" over to 'colored' ANY COLOR will do-----wiki says that Kamala---daughter of an INDIAN mother claims to be black. ------omigod---I have worked with and socialized with LOTS OF WOMEN from India-------here is some "social advice" ---if an Indian friend gives birth ALWAYS SAY---"WHAT FAIR SKIN THE BABY HAS"-----well---that was back in the day

Are you addressing that to me?

Why?

I didn't say that.

all this talk about conservative vs liberal, republican vs democrat, black vs white, etc has distracted us from the real danger facing the USA--------------the Muslim jihad.

Islam is on a 100 year jihad to take over the entire world, by destroying countries from within, by planting sleeper cells in the top levels of governments (Omar and Tlaib). then gradually getting more muslims in government by creating muslim enclaves in congressional districts (duh, Omar and Tlaib).

You women think masks are difficult to deal with, try an abaya or a burka. Wake up america, or you will wake up to sharia law.

forget the partisan bullshit and understand the real danger. Divide and conquer works, Act now.
So you call out the racial divide by doubling down on xenophobia? This place cracks me up.

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

You are literally a cartoon character on here. Over the top moronic but highly entertaining if that is what you are going for FauxChic.

A G A I N and I’ll type slowly so you can understand, everything you quoted is an outcome. Not an input. Systemic racism has led to a class of folks marooned on an island of poverty and isolation. When you adjust for all factors there is still a strong achievement gap by races. Yea poverty impacts a higher proportion of black Americans but when you adjust for it you still find achievement gaps.

Want a stark example of systemic racism? Think about the public reaction to the crack epidemic that disproportionately affected blacks Americans. Now thing about the public reaction to the opioid Epidemic impacting disproportionately white Americans. Entirely different levels of compassion driven by the race of victims.

How are these result of whites and/or racism?

.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

Somehow, you can't explain how whites prevented better choices.

You are exactly what government school turns out......lying ignoramuses.

I asked you thrice to answer a question about the factors holding black students back.

Of course you failed miserably, because there is no such racism. It is personal poor choices and lack of responsibilty.

Now.....if you'd like to be embarrassed further, I can provide several more examples totally unattainable to white folks or racism.

Last time dumbass. You are saying black Americans make more poor choices than white Americans. Follow this through your pea sized brain. Outcomes are all choice based. African Americans end up in worse outcomes. Thus you say African Americans make inferior choices. That’s racism dumb shit.

Tell me this you twit. What factors affect African American BEFORE they make the “choices” you point out? Anything? Do white and black Americans go into those pivotal moments you cling to with the same expected outcome and same opportunities as white Americans?

There are plenty of studies that adjust for income and still African American under perform. I linked one. It’s not the factors you point out. There is an impact from those factors BUT adjusting for those you end up with a gap AND those factors are affected by other factors going in. It’s not a level playing field. Kind of like you comparing your second rate education to mine.

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein

No?

None?????

Not even one???????

So you're simply a liar?
I’m gonna keep it simple. I already relayed one and there are plenty.

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages for suburban purchases because they knew that the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race, so applications were pointless. Those veterans then did not gain wealth from home equity appreciation as did white veterans, and their descendants could then not inherit that wealth as did white veterans’ descendants. With less inherited wealth, African Americans today are generally less able than their white peers to afford to attend good colleges. If one of those African American descendants now learned that the reason his or her grandparents were forced to rent apartments in overcrowded urban areas was that the federal government unconstitutionally and unlawfully prohibited banks from lending to African Americans, the grandchild would not have the standing to file a lawsuit; nor would he or she be able to name a particular party from whom damages could be recovered. There is generally no judicial remedy for a policy that the Supreme Court wrongheadedly approved. But this does not mean that there is no constitutionally required remedy for such violations. It is up to the people, through our elected representatives, to enforce[…]”

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein

question (from the peanut gallery) If being "black" is so much a SOCIAL HANDICAP-----why are hithertofore
Amazing how much simplistic, assumptive, linear thinking goes on in politics. If THIS is the condition now, THAT will be the condition later.

When confronted with a complicated issue, normally an intelligent adult carefully examines all of its elements and makes adjustments across the board as needed.

But instead, all we can do now is (a) refuse to look at half the issue and (b) blame the entire complicated problem on the other half. That's it.

We are devolving, unable to address issues honestly and comprehensively. We've lost our most valuable trait: Intellectual curiosity.
There's nothing complicated about the reparations issue. Anyone who supports it is insane. End of story.

I may be wrong

what is her complexion?

not funny, chic. You must have noticed that people are TURNING THEMSELVES inside out hoping to
in the age of "PASSING" over to 'colored' ANY COLOR will do-----wiki says that Kamala---daughter of an INDIAN mother claims to be black. ------omigod---I have worked with and socialized with LOTS OF WOMEN from India-------here is some "social advice" ---if an Indian friend gives birth ALWAYS SAY---"WHAT FAIR SKIN THE BABY HAS"-----well---that was back in the day

Why?

I didn't say that.

yes---it is a point of etiquette when interacting with southeast asians who----NEVER USED TO BE BLACK or "persons of color" until NOW ---- I find the current trend interesting............. . . . I travel a lonely road

Last time dumbass. You are saying black Americans make more poor choices than white Americans. Follow this through your pea sized brain. Outcomes are all choice based. African Americans end up in worse outcomes. Thus you say African Americans make inferior choices. That’s racism dumb shit.

Tell me this you twit. What factors affect African American BEFORE they make the “choices” you point out? Anything? Do white and black Americans go into those pivotal moments you cling to with the same expected outcome and same opportunities as white Americans?

There are plenty of studies that adjust for income and still African American under perform. I linked one. It’s not the factors you point out. There is an impact from those factors BUT adjusting for those you end up with a gap AND those factors are affected by other factors going in. It’s not a level playing field. Kind of like you comparing your second rate education to mine.

OK.....you can have one more chance to show how white racists are responsible for the poor performance of black Americans.

Watch how I put a cork in your pie hole again, Corky:

And here is the unmitigated proof that Liberal 'help' has actually weakened the ability of black Americans to take the steps that would move them off what Star Parker calls 'Uncle Sam's Plantation"....

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

1596311383909.png

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Can you name those dastardly white folks who prevent black households from buying and reading books??????

I don't mind making you look stupid......'cause.....you are.

Last edited:

I may be wrong

what is her complexion?

Why?

I didn't say that.

yes---it is a point of etiquette when interacting with southeast asians who----NEVER USED TO BE BLACK or "persons of color" until NOW ---- I find the current trend interesting............. . . . I travel a lonely road

The quote you used is not mine. Where is the apology?

I may be wrong

what is her complexion?

Why?

I didn't say that.

what quote ??? It seems to me that I DISCUSSED----a current social phenomenon

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein

No?

None?????

Not even one???????

So you're simply a liar?
I’m gonna keep it simple. I already relayed one and there are plenty.

“For example, many African American World War II veterans did not apply for government-guaranteed mortgages for suburban purchases because they knew that the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race, so applications were pointless. Those veterans then did not gain wealth from home equity appreciation as did white veterans, and their descendants could then not inherit that wealth as did white veterans’ descendants. With less inherited wealth, African Americans today are generally less able than their white peers to afford to attend good colleges. If one of those African American descendants now learned that the reason his or her grandparents were forced to rent apartments in overcrowded urban areas was that the federal government unconstitutionally and unlawfully prohibited banks from lending to African Americans, the grandchild would not have the standing to file a lawsuit; nor would he or she be able to name a particular party from whom damages could be recovered. There is generally no judicial remedy for a policy that the Supreme Court wrongheadedly approved. But this does not mean that there is no constitutionally required remedy for such violations. It is up to the people, through our elected representatives, to enforce[…]”

Excerpt From
Richard Rothstein

"... they knew that the Veterans Administration would reject them on account of their race..."

Quote the law that prevented those individuals from applying, or admit you are a low-life liar.

I may be wrong

what is her complexion?

Why?

I didn't say that.

what quote ??? It seems to me that I DISCUSSED----a current social phenomenon

Your post #293

"...not funny, chic. You must have noticed that people are TURNING THEMSELVES inside out hoping to
remember the old movies---uhm ?? "Imitation of ..."

oh---chic----I think I commented on an emoji you used------in relation to Kamala Harris who has designated
herself black. I did not quote you

Forum List

Back