Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

When they stop hiring armies of tax attorneys to keep their tax bill as low as possible, I'll believe that they "support higher taxes on the rich". Until then, it's all worthless words, no more credible than Algore spouting off about reducing our carbon footprint while his is the size of a small town.
Keep voting against yourself. Fix the GD GOP tax code, fool. You need a lawyer to get the right rate which EVERYONE does. STOOPID argument.

Keep voting against yourself. Fix the GD GOP tax code, fool. You need a lawyer to get the right rate which EVERYONE does. STOOPID argument.
And, as I've pointed out to you many, many times, the democrats have had control of the tax code many times over the years and did nothing to it. It's as much their code as anyone else's.

What do you call someone who stands on the street corner lecturing anyone who will listen that we need to make it harder for people to get guns to protect themselves while he's surrounded by armed guards?
What do you call someone who says publically that we need stiffer penalties on illegal drug users, then buys a dime bag for the evening?
What do you call someone who says we need free speech, then puts together a panel with the power to delete public statements?

You call them the same thing you call a rich liberal who jumps up and down demanding higher taxes, then tries to pay as little as possible. Nope, when I see them using the army of tax attorneys to come to the correct figure, then add a couple million, I'll believe they're actually for higher taxes. Until then, they're just what we call those examples I gave.

Prove your feel good theory…Show us where higher taxes have improved the lower class.
We’ve spent $22 trillion on black folks and bottom feeders with no measurable improvement….Degenerates are going to do what degenerates do.
We're getting killed by countries that have cheap college and training. South Korea has crazy infrastructure...You start there, but a lot of those things don't cost the govt

And, as I've pointed out to you many, many times, the democrats have had control of the tax code many times over the years and did nothing to it. It's as much their code as anyone else's.

What do you call someone who stands on the street corner lecturing anyone who will listen that we need to make it harder for people to get guns to protect themselves while he's surrounded by armed guards?
What do you call someone who says publically that we need stiffer penalties on illegal drug users, then buys a dime bag for the evening?
What do you call someone who says we need free speech, then puts together a panel with the power to delete public statements?

You call them the same thing you call a rich liberal who jumps up and down demanding higher taxes, then tries to pay as little as possible. Nope, when I see them using the army of tax attorneys to come to the correct figure, then add a couple million, I'll believe they're actually for higher taxes. Until then, they're just what we call those examples I gave.
They have been blocked for 35 years. The only time they had 60 votes was 2009 under Obama, but of course in the middle of a corrupt dereg bubble and bust GOP World Depression as usual. No time to raise taxes. The problem is brainwashed idiots like you...or Dem pussies who want bipartisanship argh....

They have been blocked for 35 years. The only time they had 60 was 2009 under Obama, but of course in the middle of a corrupt dereg bubble and bust GOP World Depression as usual. No time to raise taxes. The problem is brainwashed idiots like you...
And the cycle democrats rely on continues. Any excuse will do, even ones that make them look like pathetic weaklings scared a Republican might look sideways at them. You have drunk all the Kool-Ade and didn't leave any for anyone else. A true believer, for sure.

The funny thing is they never give you what you want but you still vote for them.

Or you could stop being distracted by pure crap like that and voting for greedy rich swine LIARS. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern one without a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, ID card to end illegals, and a fair tax on the rich. Great job, dupes

Well, the useless dem twats are useless.

Stupid argument, hater dupe.
francoHFW just proved that.
Of course the solution is obvious and unchanging. DUH

Yes, and now you are sucking off the government teet... everyone who gets a check from the government can rationalize it... but most of them have the good sense to NOT whine about the government.
You still don't know what social security actually is. amazing.

And the cycle democrats rely on continues. Any excuse will do, even ones that make them look like pathetic weaklings scared a Republican might look sideways at them. You have drunk all the Kool-Ade and didn't leave any for anyone else. A true believer, for sure.

The funny thing is they never give you what you want but you still vote for them.
Because of dupe voters who can't change the channel....

Look at this demofk, francoHFW, saying the demofk rich want to pay more in taxes. francoHFW , again, why aren't they just sending more money in? And, as I already stated, I know that answer but I see you have no balls to actually provide that answer. Go figure.

Yeah, he was a racist, left-wing wacko who hated conservatism. That's really not even controversial. Trying to pretend racism isn't alive and well on the left is foolish.
Funny, only your side is freaking out about brown people crossing the border... you can't even go one post.

1. If fences are "actually kind of useless", why do politicians and wealthy liberals live behind them?

You do realize a fence around a house and a fence on a border are two different things, right? NO wealthy person relies solely on a fence.

2. We don't have a problem with endless streams of Canucks flooding across the border illegally.

We don't really have a problem on the southern border other than your racism.

Funny, only your side is freaking out about brown people crossing the border... you can't even go one post.
I'll return serve and say you all freaking out about illegal foreigners being treated as foreign illegals. Fk amercia right Joe? come on man tell us how you really feel.

Forum List

Back