Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Again, why do you need to talk about third world countries to make your point.

AMERICA IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY.

How do we compare to those?
Mexico isn't a 3rd world country, why do you keep making shit up?

None of the major First World Nations has our problem with demographics, gangs, drugs, and a free flowing border that allows the most violent people in the Western Hemisphere access to spread all over the country.

Get the problem of gangs and drugs coming through Mexico into the US and we'd cut our homicide rates to levels lower than we see in Europe.

Except that's not what you did.. you made a list of third world countries.
I didn't make the list, it was provided at the link and it shows the 10 countries with the highest suicide rates globally.

Stop talking out of your ass and it will be far less embarrassing for you.

Mexico isn't a 3rd world country, why do you keep making shit up?

Mexico is definitely a third world country,

1653301687083.png

Japan and South Korea have cultures where suicide isn't seen negatively...

The rest is lies... we have a higher suicide rate than most of the world.

Moron…it doesn’t matter what they think of suicide….without guns they are more successful in killing themselves so that means, you idiot, that guns are not the issue

If you need to compare America to third world countries to make us look good, you are making my point for me.

Except countries that ban guns have nowhere near our homicide rates.

Wrong…countries with different criminal cultures and less fatherless homes have less murder.

Mexico is listed as only being slightly behind the US in human development.

Keep trying.

Still a third world country... you wouldn't be trying to build a fence to keep them out if they weren't.

Moron…it doesn’t matter what they think of suicide….without guns they are more successful in killing themselves so that means, you idiot, that guns are not the issue

Yeah, actually, it makes ALL the difference.

We have a society were suicide is considered a sin, but we have a high suicide rate because guns are easily available.

When the British changed coal gas for natural gas, people couldn't kill themselves by sticking their heads in the oven anymore, and the suicide rate dropped.

Suicide is an impulsive act, and guns are an impulsive weapon.

Easy access to guns is why our suicide and murder rates are so high.

Still a third world country... you wouldn't be trying to build a fence to keep them out if they weren't.

Yeah, actually, it makes ALL the difference.

We have a society were suicide is considered a sin, but we have a high suicide rate because guns are easily available.

When the British changed coal gas for natural gas, people couldn't kill themselves by sticking their heads in the oven anymore, and the suicide rate dropped.

Suicide is an impulsive act, and guns are an impulsive weapon.

The fence is there to control illegal immigration from not just Mexico but people entering illegally through Mexico from countries all over the world.

People from over 100 countries have been caught at the southern border.

Pure baseless peculation since as has been shown many countries with far tighter gun laws than our own have much higher suicide rates than The US.

There are many ways to commit suicide in the heat of the moment that don't include the use of guns. Poisons are very popular in the absence of guns and they are available everywhere.

It makes no sense to try to attribute any kind of reasonable logic to this guy's thinking. Any person who kills 10 total strangers is mentally fucked up. His political leanings or his party have nothing to do with it.

The fence is there to control illegal immigration from not just Mexico but people entering illegally through Mexico from countries all over the world.

People from over 100 countries have been caught at the southern border.

Those fences are there to appeal to the bigots. They are actually kind of useless, as most people can figure a way around them.

So why don't we have a fence with Canada?

Uh oh, here's where the rightards start running away from their own.

Nobody is going to buy anything other than the fact this is just another gun fondling racist rightard, and when it comes out, mommy, daddy, or both are racist conservative rightards, and Jr. heard daddy say ****** one to many times, and after hearing Elise Stefanic use the term replacement theory, triggered the peanut brain that is a rightard, to pick up an AR 15 and shoot up a store.

Just another day in Fox News America.
Meanwhile, Leftard Blacks rob and kill anything that moves and you white Left tards cover it up so you get their vote.

Naw, we are supposed to believe the parts of his manifesto that match up with WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID.

That he liked Communism at age 12 doesn't impress me. I doubt any 12 year old could define communism on a bet.

That he posted reams of stormfront memes about replacement theory, AND THEN shot up a bunch of black people, I think as they say in Latin,

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Yeah, he was a racist, left-wing wacko who hated conservatism. That's really not even controversial. Trying to pretend racism isn't alive and well on the left is foolish.

Those fences are there to appeal to the bigots. They are actually kind of useless, as most people can figure a way around them.

So why don't we have a fence with Canada?
1. If fences are "actually kind of useless", why do politicians and wealthy liberals live behind them?
2. We don't have a problem with endless streams of Canucks flooding across the border illegally.

Trump supporters were pushing mask and vaccine mandates?
Trump supporters champion speech suppression?
Trump supporters are in favor of the Feds writing their own personal immigration policy…one that works against We The People?
Are you sure you know what authoritarianism is?
What the fuck are you taking about? I was pointing out that many Trumpsters, such as yourself, consider themselves left authoritarian. That's how I would describe you as well. I'm agreeing with you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back