Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

What the fuck are you taking about? I was pointing out that many Trumpsters, such as yourself, consider themselves left authoritarian. That's how I would describe you as well. I'm agreeing with you.
Hahahaha…I knew it, you’re definitely lost and confused. There’s absolutely NOTHING “left” about me…I’d eat my own bullet before ever moving left.

Hahahaha…I knew it, you’re definitely lost and confused. There’s absolutely NOTHING “left” about me…I’d eat my own bullet before ever moving left.
Huh... Ok. We're you just kidding in the post I quoted? Was it a typo? We're you just confused?

You must not have noticed the quotations…I was quoting context from the shooters manifesto.
You are correct! I totally misread. My apologies.

I still consider you left authoritarian though. Most Trumpsters are.

Still a third world country... you wouldn't be trying to build a fence to keep them out if they weren't.

Yeah, actually, it makes ALL the difference.

We have a society were suicide is considered a sin, but we have a high suicide rate because guns are easily available.

When the British changed coal gas for natural gas, people couldn't kill themselves by sticking their heads in the oven anymore, and the suicide rate dropped.

Suicide is an impulsive act, and guns are an impulsive weapon.

Easy access to guns is why our suicide and murder rates are so high.
Again…..the reason they commit suicide has no bearing on their determination to succeed…

You know this but you can’t come up with a legitimate argument…

What the fuck are you taking about? I was pointing out that many Trumpsters, such as yourself, consider themselves left authoritarian. That's how I would describe you as well. I'm agreeing with you.

No, they don’t……you moron

Those fences are there to appeal to the bigots. They are actually kind of useless, as most people can figure a way around them.

So why don't we have a fence with Canada?

The only reason Canadaians come to America is for vacation and advanced medical procedures they can’t get in Canada…….then they go home…..they aren’t used to vote democrats power.

Yes, and now you are sucking off the government teet... everyone who gets a check from the government can rationalize it... but most of them have the good sense to NOT whine about the government.

Naw, I've seen a lot of gun nut whining about "Why did Kellerman count the suicides". The point remains, for every bad guy killed in a home invasion, 43 household members die from suicide, domestic violence or accidents. This is just nuts. It's like owning a rabid pitbull for protection and then ignoring it when he mauls the kids.

I'd love to, but first we have to prevent them from getting more from that gun shop in Indiana. And herein lies your problem. Fireworks are also illegal in Illinois. But when I drove into Indiana last week for a wedding, I saw a HUGE number of billboards for places selling fireworks going into IN.

View attachment 648513

All letting visitors from IL where to buy their illicit fireworks. Many fewer signs in the opposite direction.

I did read it. It was maybe two lines about communism and environmentalism, and 180 pages about replacement theory and how the Jews are using blacks and Hispanics to replace white people.

Kelleam? Again? He lied….he was called out and changed his number…..it isnt even close to 43 ……

You just can’t tell us what makes a Trumpster left?
Sure I can. They share the basic premise of the statist leftists - that government is the supreme arbiter in all things. They just want to dictate different things. They think it's OK for government to arbitrarily "go after" people or business who disagree with them - punishing them with no due process. Look at the kind of shit Desantis pulls in Florida. He has no respect for the free market, free speech, freedom in general. He just wants to use the government as a tool to get one over on people who defy him. That's the core sentiment of nearly all the Trumpsters I've talked to. They were perfectly fine with the idea of Trump using state policy to punish the tech companies who were mean to him. They were fine with the idea of forcing these companies to act as the President's bully pulpit.

The list goes on - but my general complaint is that they have none of the traditional conservative values that, nominally, made Republicans a viable alternative to Democrats. They don't stand for limited government, they don't stand for individual liberty - for the most part, they don't even understand these concepts. They just want revenge on liburls.

All I had to do was look for the countries with the highest suicide rates, regardless of their Economic status.

Look at European countries like Norway, Germany……..depending on the year they also have higher rates of suicide success…like Scotland.:.

so hollywood elites are GOPers? hahahaahahhaahhaha, you think Bill Gates is GOP? ahahahahaahahahaha you all are funny.
It's an article of faith with them and when confronted with contrary facts, they spin in circles, spout some gibberish, then return to repeating the same nonsense.

Sure I can. They share the basic premise of the statist leftists - that government is the supreme arbiter in all things. They just want to dictate different things. They think it's OK for government to arbitrarily "go after" people or business who disagree with them - punishing them with no due process. Look at the kind of shit Desantis pulls in Florida. He has no respect for the free market, free speech, freedom in general. He just wants to use the government as a tool to get one over on people who defy him. That's the core sentiment of nearly all the Trumpsters I've talked to. They were perfectly fine with the idea of Trump using state policy to punish the tech companies who were mean to him. They were fine with the idea of forcing these companies to act as the President's bully pulpit.

The list goes on - but my general complaint is that they have none of the traditional conservative values that, nominally, made Republicans a viable alternative to Democrats. They don't stand for limited government, they don't stand for individual liberty - for the most part, they don't even understand these concepts. They just want revenge on liburls.
That’s alot of projection and personal theory.
DeSantis has worked within the law to subdue and choke-out the woke lunacy, a clear detriment and threat to core American principles and values…that’s kind of a fundamental responsibility of government.

What Trump and Trumsters support with regard the tech companies is revocation of section 230 protections as the hip wokesters like Zuckerberg and Dorsey have become complicit agents for the Democrat Party…There’s nothing unreasonable in wanting to protect the integrity of american democracy.

I get it, you, like many Libertarians would like to believe the we can still operate as we did when we were all the same and likeminded…but that ship sailed long ago, unfortunately we a no longer a united citizenry capable of self governance. Unfortunately, Americas worst enemy lives within our borders…there is a passive civil war going down right under your nose and a by any means necessary approach must be taken to destroy the enemy.

It's an article of faith with them and when confronted with contrary facts, they spin in circles, spout some gibberish, then return to repeating the same nonsense.
Absolutely not, super dupe. They all support higher taxes on the rich because they know a healthy middle class and working class lifts all boats. Wake up...

Absolutely not, super dupe. They all support higher taxes on the rich because they know a healthy middle class and working class lifts all boats. Wake up...
When they stop hiring armies of tax attorneys to keep their tax bill as low as possible, I'll believe that they "support higher taxes on the rich". Until then, it's all worthless words, no more credible than Algore spouting off about reducing our carbon footprint while his is the size of a small town.

Prove your feel good theory…Show us where higher taxes have improved the lower class.
We’ve spent $22 trillion on black folks and bottom feeders with no measurable improvement….Degenerates are going to do what degenerates do.

That’s alot of projection and personal theory.
DeSantis has worked within the law to subdue and choke-out the woke lunacy, a clear detriment and threat to core American principles and values…that’s kind of a fundamental responsibility of government.

What Trump and Trumsters support with regard the tech companies is revocation of section 230 protections as the hip wokesters like Zuckerberg and Dorsey have become complicit agents for the Democrat Party…There’s nothing unreasonable in wanting to protect the integrity of american democracy.

I get it, you, like many Libertarians would like to believe the we can still operate as we did when we were all the same and likeminded…but that ship sailed long ago, unfortunately we a no longreat job, dupe!er a united citizenry capable of self governance. Unfortunately, Americas worst enemy lives within our borders…there is a passive civil war going down right under your nose and a by any means necessary approach must be taken to destroy the enemy.
Or you could stop being distracted by pure crap like that and voting for greedy rich swine LIARS. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern one without a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, ID card to end illegals, and a fair tax on the rich. Great job, dupes

Forum List

Back