Did Biden's Evil Covid Lockdown Cause The Buffalo Shooting??

Yeah there you go. Place the blame on somebody else for your thuggish behavior.
He blames the Honky for the Wisconsin driver and believe that racism wasn’t that person motive but all White people when they kill it is pure racism…

Anyhoo, the Buffalo shooter that the Op is in love with is a mental midget like the OP and why would I say that?

Simple, they both are filled with hate and delusional thoughts about other races and wish that the other race didn’t exist…

Hey Biff_Poindexter did you notice I didn’t excuse your buddy in Buffalo and stated he is a mental midget and let rid the world of those like him no matter their color but alas you will scream “ ya dic sucking honky want to lunch tha minority yew wacist “ but I say just kill all stupid people no matter their colt if they kill in the name of racism and hate…

"Relatives of Buffalo’s supermarket-slaughter suspect are copping the COVID defense, telling The Post on Monday that the teen likely snapped because of his paranoia and isolation due to the pandemic. They added they had no clue that their kin, accused 18-year-old Payton Gendron, was an alleged white supremacist and said he clearly needed help after threatening his high school classmates almost a year ago — although they aren’t sure he ever got it.

“I have no idea how he could have gotten caught up in this. I blame it on COVID,’’ said Sandra Komoroff, 68, a cousin of Gendron’s mom. They were vaxxed to the max,” she said of the family. “I don’t know if it was a bad case, I just know he caught it.” She added that Gendron had “bought into the fear of COVID. Her husband, Dave Komoroff, 68, added, “In theory, [COVID] could have affected what they call the lizard brain — the part of the brain that controls aggression.
“The parents are both college-educated. They’re intelligent. They’re engineers. They’re not hill people. ‘Did you think he needed any help?’ ”

Apparently, these folks think if this sick fuck was one of the "hill people" - (whatever the fuck that means) -- it would be perfectly understandable as to why he would murder 10 people....But in reality, it was because he is just a victim of Covid restrictions and Covid fear....if the Dems wouldn't have scared everyone with their COVID paranoia, this guy wouldn't have written a 180 page ranting racist manifesto and he wouldn't have went and murdered 10 people in a neighborhood that he specifically chose because it was majority black...If it wasn't for that evil mask mandate, that same person wouldn't have ALSO planned to go to a predominately black church and elementary school to kill more innocent people....

That is the luxury of being a sympathizer and enabler to racially motivated terror attacks -- you can try to use the most batshit crazy bullshit excuses for why that attack is anything but what it actually is...you get to paint the murderer as a sweet innocent kid; while demonizing the people he murdered, you get to claim the murderer was the victim and not the people he murdered, because it is in your interest to deflect from the true cause.....So, COVID is the reason for this? Cool...let's see if that excuse is afforded to any "black" or "muslim" spree killers....If the guy in Waukesha claimed he did what he did because he was suffering from COVID restrictions, how many would empathize with him and treat him as an innocent victim? Because everyone I have seen is demanding he be punished to the fullest extent of the law...There ain't no go-fund me campaigns to raise money for him, there ain't no memes circling around calling him a hero and urging he run for president one day -- as for this Buffalo shooter, he is already being called a hero...
It we took all guns away from Republicans you will probably get angry too.

It all started when we began to abolish the death penalty. A gasp of national disbelief was heard when Richard Speck was given a life sentence instead of execution for the most heinous mass murder in our time. From that time forward killers have been getting away with murder, even mass murder.

"Relatives of Buffalo’s supermarket-slaughter suspect are copping the COVID defense, telling The Post on Monday that the teen likely snapped because of his paranoia and isolation due to the pandemic. They added they had no clue that their kin, accused 18-year-old Payton Gendron, was an alleged white supremacist and said he clearly needed help after threatening his high school classmates almost a year ago — although they aren’t sure he ever got it.

“I have no idea how he could have gotten caught up in this. I blame it on COVID,’’ said Sandra Komoroff, 68, a cousin of Gendron’s mom. They were vaxxed to the max,” she said of the family. “I don’t know if it was a bad case, I just know he caught it.” She added that Gendron had “bought into the fear of COVID. Her husband, Dave Komoroff, 68, added, “In theory, [COVID] could have affected what they call the lizard brain — the part of the brain that controls aggression.
“The parents are both college-educated. They’re intelligent. They’re engineers. They’re not hill people. ‘Did you think he needed any help?’ ”

Apparently, these folks think if this sick fuck was one of the "hill people" - (whatever the fuck that means) -- it would be perfectly understandable as to why he would murder 10 people....But in reality, it was because he is just a victim of Covid restrictions and Covid fear....if the Dems wouldn't have scared everyone with their COVID paranoia, this guy wouldn't have written a 180 page ranting racist manifesto and he wouldn't have went and murdered 10 people in a neighborhood that he specifically chose because it was majority black...If it wasn't for that evil mask mandate, that same person wouldn't have ALSO planned to go to a predominately black church and elementary school to kill more innocent people....

That is the luxury of being a sympathizer and enabler to racially motivated terror attacks -- you can try to use the most batshit crazy bullshit excuses for why that attack is anything but what it actually is...you get to paint the murderer as a sweet innocent kid; while demonizing the people he murdered, you get to claim the murderer was the victim and not the people he murdered, because it is in your interest to deflect from the true cause.....So, COVID is the reason for this? Cool...let's see if that excuse is afforded to any "black" or "muslim" spree killers....If the guy in Waukesha claimed he did what he did because he was suffering from COVID restrictions, how many would empathize with him and treat him as an innocent victim? Because everyone I have seen is demanding he be punished to the fullest extent of the law...There ain't no go-fund me campaigns to raise money for him, there ain't no memes circling around calling him a hero and urging he run for president one day -- as for this Buffalo shooter, he is already being called a hero...
Yep, he's being called a hero just like the kid who was going to assassinate Judge Kavanaugh to the Left. Happen all the time. You mentioned that if this racist killer were black that would have done a mass shooting, that you wouldn't hear of this Covid-19 defense. I disagree. There have been some criminals recently that have been arrested and let free over 40 times and nothing has been done to them. There are social media videos of blacks killing, hitting white and Asian people every day. Nothing is done to them. They are back out on the streets right away. The fact is, who is the last black man or woman that did a mass shooting of a church, school....? Blacks seem to kill one person at a time through gang violence. So, that excuse needs to be put on the shelf and forgotten.
I don't like the defense. If they are going to use this, then just use the defense of insanity. It's more factual. What has been shown to be true is that Isolations, broken homes, lack of religion (morals and ethics) seem to physically damage the brains of killers. So, there might be something to the Covid-19 lockdowns. But again, it goes to mental illness.

Forum List

Back