Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Yawn, guy, your boy Trump spent five years playing on White Resentment... and this is what you go.

If "replacement theory" is a think from the left, why are the Right the ones talking about it extensively... at least until this week.

Actually, this isn't anything new. This is what the Klan talked about in the 1920's and the Aryan Nation talked about in the 1980's. The only difference is that the dark web gives these mutants more of an opportunity to commiserate.

You have the worst case of white guilt I have I ever seen.

Nope asshat the violence of the left will be the cause of any volatile reaction from the right. Never heard of the replacement conspiracy theory but I have heard of CRT and know a few places that it's being taught.

Yeah, how many posts have you made here whining about illegal aliens getting to vote?

Let's see if we have this straight. We're supposed to believe him when he talks about replacement, but we're NOT supposed to believe him when he says he's on the left and hates conservatism. Is that about the size of it? Sounds like you're trying to read minds again.

Um, yeah, we are supposed to believe him because he shot up a black grocery store, not the Heritage Club. Now, if he shot up the Heritage club and spent 180 pages reprinting anti-conservative memes, THEN I would take it seriously.

But he put in one line saying' "I'm not a conservative" and you take that seriously. I just can't.

You have the worst case of white guilt I have I ever seen.

Hardly...

I'm a pragmatist. This country simply can't go on being separate but unequal.

The GOP has been playing on these irrational white fears since Tricky Dick and his Southern Strategy. That's the same time the Republicans also started engaging in dismantling unions and the middle class.

It's a fantastic case of misdirection. Kind of like how Magicians have pretty girls on stage with them, so you don't notice the sleight of hand.

Yeah, how many posts have you made here whining about illegal aliens getting to vote?

Um, yeah, we are supposed to believe him because he shot up a black grocery store, not the Heritage Club. Now, if he shot up the Heritage club and spent 180 pages reprinting anti-conservative memes, THEN I would take it seriously.

But he put in one line saying' "I'm not a conservative" and you take that seriously. I just can't.
What is your bait and switch to what I posted

Your new GOP political spectrum for shytteheads is LW= dictorship, RW is FREEDOM!!! duh. The kid is nuts DUH. like you morons....or MANY of you. a majority believes the steal and the vax is a hoax. NUTS!! lol arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Oh, dear, I think I broke him.

Hardly...

The GOP has been playing on these irrational white fears since Tricky Dick and his Southern Strategy. That's the same time the Republicans also started engaging in dismantling unions and the middle class.

It's a fantastic case of misdirection. Kind of like how Magicians have pretty girls on stage with them, so you don't notice the sleight of hand.

You don't even realize that you are the one falling for the trick. You have bought into the false narrative that all economic inequality is based on race and sex. You have bought into the false narrative that being white is some kind of ticket to automatic success, despite the obvious evidence otherwise, yourself included. You and your party don't believe in rewarding hard work and achievement, instead, you believe people are entitled to a certain economic level, regardless of ability or effort, and those that have worked hard and achieved should have to pick up the tab.

Our country would have never achieved its current economic world dominance with the current Democrat's mindset and we are quickly losing it because people like you support detrimental policies both economic and social.

I don't really care if you get it or not. People like you never will. My only hope is that your ideology does not become mainstream as that would be deterimental to my children's future.

Um, no. He also didn't shoot up a police station. That doesn't mean he loved the police.

He made it clear he despised conservatism, which by itself puts him in lala land, but he has a lot of company. Let's face reality here, he's a nutcase with whom no one wants to be associated. As a wise man once said, there are good people on both sides, and those good people want nothing to do with the shooter. Once you cross the line and start shooting at random strangers, your political stance doesn't really matter anymore, you're a killer.

You don't even realize that you are the one falling for the trick. You have bought into the false narrative that all economic inequality is based on race and sex. You have bought into the false narrative that being white is some kind of ticket to automatic success, despite the obvious evidence otherwise, yourself included. You and your party don't believe in rewarding hard work and achievement, instead, you believe people are entitled to a certain economic level, regardless of ability or effort, and those that have worked hard and achieved should have to pick up the tab.

Our country would have never achieved its current economic world dominance with the current Democrat's mindset and we are quickly losing it because people like you support detrimental policies both economic and social.

I don't really care if you get it or not. People like you never will. My only hope is that your ideology does not become mainstream as that would be deterimental to my children's future.
Guess what, times have changed lol....Go West young man scam is over, time for civilization, 7ax the rich again and invest in Americans again and change the gd channel, dupe of the bloated greedy racist bigot lying gop megarich...duh.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Guess what, times have changed lol....Go West young man scam is over, time for civilization, 7ax the rich again and invest in Americans again and change the gd channel, dupe of the bloated greedy racist bigot lying gop megarich...duh.
Time have changed, what you write hasn't. Still the same failed slogans and stream of words as before, with less punctuation.

Obviously, you are one of the leeches, content on taking money from those that made it. The Democratic Party accepts your kind with open arms and encourages such behavior. Let me let you in on a little secret. It doesn't end well for you or anybody else that gets dragged down with you. The only people that will be happy in the end are the elites that are leading you poor saps around by the nose.

Dependent Frank!!!!

Hardly...

Stay dependent on someone else

Dependent Frank!!!!
Taxing the rich and programs for regular people and taking care of the unfortunate is not dependency, it's intelligence, BFM. We are losing the competition with other modern countries because of your greedy scumbag lying heroes, dumbass dupe...That's right, the unfortunate, not the lazy people that don't exist, BFM hater....Mario Cuomo said Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. So you scumbags and fools get to go to HELL! Congrats!

Comrade Iosef's just repeating his programming.

The kid is like you, he doesn't know left from right. See goofball GOP spectrum above. where EVERYTHING BUT GOP and Freedom is LW lol...You are SO DUMB!! Tell us how Nazis are lw, dumbass....
1653083865502.png

Forum List

Back