Here's how Democrats can easily win the WH in 2024

"are you retards planning to throw a fit and storm the Capitol like the last time or have you learned your lesson?"
Ok, you got me on that. Yet, you did respond the first time.

If I take that back, will you respond or are you still chicken?

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

US inflation hit 40-year high in June, driven by record gas prices​

By Lucy Bayly and Alicia Wallace, CNN Business
Updated 10:29 PM EDT, Wed July 13, 2022

$5 Milestone: Gas Prices Hit An All-Time National High​

Derek Saul
Forbes Staff
I cover breaking news with a focus on markets and sports business.
Follow
Jun 9, 2022,10:31am EDT

Mortgage rates are at a 20-year high. Here's what that means for monthly payments.​

Mortgage payments have risen dramatically within the past two months.
ByMax Zahn
October 28, 2022, 12:29 PM

LOL

Was that suppose to refute what I posted?? How sad.

US inflation hit 40-year high in June, driven by record gas prices

That was more than a year ago. You said it's currently a 40 year high. It's not.

$5 Milestone: Gas Prices Hit An All-Time National High

That was more than a year ago. You said it's currently an all-time high. It's not.

Mortgage rates are at a 20-year high. Here's what that means for monthly payments.

Which are largely affected by the federal fund rate which was at or near the lowest level possible for about 14 years.

LOL

Was that suppose to refute what I posted?? How sad.

US inflation hit 40-year high in June, driven by record gas prices

That was more than a year ago. You said it's currently a 40 year high. It's not.

$5 Milestone: Gas Prices Hit An All-Time National High

That was more than a year ago. You said it's currently an all-time high. It's not.

Mortgage rates are at a 20-year high. Here's what that means for monthly payments.

Which are largely affected by the federal fund rate which was at or near the lowest level possible for about 14 years.

Lol!!!

What I'm saying, is since old fuck Biden became president these things have occurred. All of it has been under his watch.

Ok, you got me on that. Yet, you did respond the first time.

If I take that back, will you respond or are you still chicken?

What's to respond about, I don't plan on rioting, and whether there will be if the old fuck wins again, who knows.

So despite the fact that under the tutelage of the 80-year-old Joe Biden, we are living in a 40-year high inflation rate, highest gas prices EVER, 20-year high lending rates, a historic border-less flood of the third-world, taking away tax dollars, housing and resources from American CITIZENS, Joe Biden could still win a second term. At a different time, he would have ZERO chance of re-election, especially when you note his continual dismal job approval ratings, and the fact that most Americans believe his VP is worthless and stupid.
However, he will be running against Donald Trump, and because of that, he can still win.

But want to absolutely guarantee a win?

Here's how. Get Biden, Harris and Michelle Obama in the same room. Convince Biden that as an 80 year old, with a looming investigation into his private life, to NOT step down, but step back. He would still be involved, but not a s president but as vice-president. At the same time, you confront Harris with the reality of her approval ratings. Convince her to stay on with the administration as either the Secretary of State, or chief of staff. Michelle Obama would be of course at the top of the ticket.
This would do multiple things for the ticket. It would immediately remove the age problem that is looming larger all the time with Biden. It would also clean the ticket of Hunter Biden and his potential of a pay to play scenario that could bring everyone down if it's found out that Joe took money.

Imagine the energized party that would head into November of next year. We all know the black community would immediately scream 'racism' the moment Harris is forced out, and we all know that feminists would scream sexism, misogyny, but this would more than be nullified by having Michelle at the top of the ticket.

Despite Trump being the nominee, they could still easily LOSE, but they'll easily WIN with my scenario. Take it to the bank!!

And by the way, I hope none of this happens, and hope it remains the too-old too-corrupt Biden and the idiot Harris vs whoever, because that gives me and my side the best chance to win!!!
What's the point of keeping Biden as VP?

Last guy killed the world with Covid and destroyed the economy… all happened under his watch. Inflation is 3% over the last year, better than any other first world country, and every other metric looks good. You guys are nuts. Really.

So despite the fact that under the tutelage of the 80-year-old Joe Biden, we are living in a 40-year high inflation rate, highest gas prices EVER, 20-year high lending rates, a historic border-less flood of the third-world, taking away tax dollars, housing and resources from American CITIZENS, Joe Biden could still win a second term. At a different time, he would have ZERO chance of re-election, especially when you note his continual dismal job approval ratings, and the fact that most Americans believe his VP is worthless and stupid.
However, he will be running against Donald Trump, and because of that, he can still win.

Here's how. Get Biden, Harris and Michelle Obama in the same room. Convince Biden that as an 80 year old, with a looming investigation into his private life, to NOT step down, but step back. He would still be involved, but not a s president but as vice-president. At the same time, you confront Harris with the reality of her approval ratings. Convince her to stay on with the administration as either the Secretary of State, or chief of staff. Michelle Obama would be of course at the top of the ticket.
This would do multiple things for the ticket. It would immediately remove the age problem that is looming larger all the time with Biden. It would also clean the ticket of Hunter Biden and his potential of a pay to play scenario that could bring everyone down if it's found out that Joe took money.

Imagine the energized party that would head into November of next year. We all know the black community would immediately scream 'racism' the moment Harris is forced out, and we all know that feminists would scream sexism, misogyny, but this would more than be nullified by having Michelle at the top of the ticket.

Despite Trump being the nominee, they could still easily LOSE, but they'll easily WIN with my scenario. Take it to the bank!!

And by the way, I hope none of this happens, and hope it remains the too-old too-corrupt Biden and the idiot Harris vs whoever, because that gives me and my side the best chance to win!!!

How the democrats win? Run anyone except Biden and Harris...... Couple that with Trump getting the nomination.

Biden Administration summed up:
Ukraine first
Energy dependence first
Illegal immigrants first
China first
Green Energy with restrictions on everything first
Criminals first
Making money for himself and handlers first
Getting us into a war first
Electric cars first
Taking Constitutional rights away including number 1 and number 2 first
And now do the math, America LAST
I’ll take the offensive a-hole again that had policies that didn’t sink our wallets and turn our country into a third world laughing stock cesspool in less than one Presidential 4 year term

Michelle Obama is far too intelligent to be stupid enough to want to be president.

Lol!!!

What I'm saying, is since old fuck Biden became president these things have occurred. All of it has been under his watch.

True, this happened under Biden's watch. Like 22 million jobs were lost on 2 months under Trump's watch.

Well, I'll be damned, I always wondered if there really stooges out there that swallowed that absurd campaign propaganda.

LOL

Like the 12 years you swallowed under Bush & Trump.

Forum List

Back