Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Think of it being a great service to residents of the former United States.

You are no longer required to think for yourself at all.

Over time you'll find familiar brands replaced with "official" generic products.

Once you've accepted that you'll be given a standardized weekly package of rations and directions on what to eat and precisely when to eat it.

Until nobody is producing anything then perfection will have been achieved. Go hungry and die. Unless, of course, you're Democrat Party Elite in which case China will keep you supplied.

Resistance is futile.

Why do you think it isn't a vaccine?

Glad you "studied" these things, but clearly you aren't studying the efficacy of the COVID vaccine. That's not a huge deal, there's a lot of information coming through very quickly. Just don't claim that we don't know something when you're just not very up to date.

Yes, it is a "huge deal". The authorities haven't been forthcoming in the past year so I wouldn't expect them to start now. This shot isn't a "vaccine". Vaccines are comprised of attenuated virus and provide immunity. This "vaccine" doesn't do that. You know that. If you don't, I'd seriously question your credentials. Some of the statements that you have made in the past in reference to viruses and immunity are very suspect and would quickly be dismissed among molecular biologists and virologists.

Yeah. We've never had vaccine mandates before have we? Small pox was never really a thing......Neither was Polio, they were all just fascist hoaxes just to get people softened up to Fascism huh?

If nothing else, you guys are a hoot.

Just in case this hasn't been addressed yet (I haven't read the rest of the thread), that was either a lame attempt at satire, or you legitimately lack the mental horsepower to appreciate the significance of the distinction between an emergency use authorization and an FDA approved treatment in the context of the OP.

Think of it being a great service to residents of the former United States.

You are no longer required to think for yourself at all.

Over time you'll find familiar brands replaced with "official" generic products.

Once you've accepted that you'll be given a standardized weekly package of rations and directions on what to eat and precisely when to eat it.

Until nobody is producing anything then perfection will have been achieved. Go hungry and die. Unless, of course, you're Democrat Party Elite in which case China will keep you supplied.

Resistance is futile.

In other words, the sky has fallen and we're all going to die, because the Trumpybear lost the election for the former GOP? We might as well slit our own throats.

Hitchhikers-Guide-to-the-Galaxy-Marvin-Alan-Rickman-2.jpg

So depressed.

How so?

They are not saying, afaik, that the government can mandate we all get vaccinated. They are saying that the government and private employers may require vaccination for employment - a voluntary contract between 2 parties.

That is quite in line with the constitution weather it is the correct thing to do or it is the wrong thing to do. If your employer reqires it and you do not agree, work somewhere else. Will the Biden admin take it further and try and force everyone to get vaccinated? Possibly, it would not surprise me considering executives love that kind of authoritarian garbage but this, afaik, is not the case here.
The word you were looking for is "whether".

Yes, it is a "huge deal". The authorities haven't been forthcoming in the past year so I wouldn't expect them to start now. This shot isn't a "vaccine". Vaccines are comprised of attenuated virus and provide immunity. This "vaccine" doesn't do that. You know that. If you don't, I'd seriously question your credentials. Some of the statements that you have made in the past in reference to viruses and immunity are very suspect and would quickly be dismissed among molecular biologists and virologists.
Well, this vaccine isn't comprised of attenuated virus but it does provide immunity through a different mechanism. It's every bit a vaccine.

I made this analogy the other day. It's like saying an airplane is a vehicle that uses a propeller to fly through the air. Would anyone say that a jet isn't an airplane simply because it doesn't have a propeller? Of course not. The mechanism of flying through the air is the same, they just use a different means of propulsion.

This vaccine provides an immune response to a pathogen, just like any other vaccine.

Well, this vaccine isn't comprised of attenuated virus but it does provide immunity through a different mechanism. It's every bit a vaccine.

I made this analogy the other day. It's like saying an airplane is a vehicle that uses a propeller to fly through the air. Would anyone say that a jet isn't an airplane simply because it doesn't have a propeller? Of course not. The mechanism of flying through the air is the same, they just use a different means of propulsion.

This vaccine provides an immune response to a pathogen, just like any other vaccine.

We'll know more in 3-5 years of what this experimental injection is doing. Right now, we know very little.............

Just in case this hasn't been addressed yet (I haven't read the rest of the thread), that was either a lame attempt at satire, or you legitimately lack the mental horsepower to appreciate the significance of the distinction between an emergency use authorization and an actual FDA approved vaccine in the context of the OP.

You think after 100's of millions have gotten the vaccine the FDA is not going put it's stamp of approval on it?

That's like the GOP whining about the delay in counting votes because the swing states, where the GOP controlled legislatures wrote the election laws to not count the early vote early, ensured a delay in the results.

Trumpybear push through the emergency authorization so now State and local officials can't establish mandates like with other vaccination efforts. I don't think so. Take it to court.

We'll know more in 3-5 years of what this experimental injection is doing. Right now, we know very little.............
It doesn't take 3-5 years to understand that it provides immunity for most and those that do get infected despite being vaccinated have lower viral loads and therefore are less infectious.

I don't know why you think that would take so long to determine.

More bad news coming out:

"New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today."

Carrying higher viral loads.

It doesn't take 3-5 years to understand that it provides immunity for most and those that do get infected despite being vaccinated have lower viral loads and therefore are less infectious.

I don't know why you think that would take so long to determine.

Because it could be doing damage to other parts of your body at a slow rate, that's why. We've seen reports about blood clots and heart problems in recent months. While they may not be so critical as to not take it, it just demonstrates there are unexpected things that happen that all their testing didn't show because again, we rushed this through. Now if these vaccines were under testing for four or five years or longer, we would have known about these problems before passing them out by the millions.

Because it could be doing damage to other parts of your body at a slow rate, that's why. We've seen reports about blood clots and heart problems in recent months. While they may not be so critical as to not take it, it just demonstrates there are unexpected things that happen that all their testing didn't show because again, we rushed this through. Now if these vaccines were under testing for four or five years or longer, we would have known about these problems before passing them out by the millions.
What complications that occur with the vaccine occur rapidly, shortly after the vaccine.

There is no "slow rate" of damage.

More bad news coming out:

"New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today."

Carrying higher viral loads.

Veggie Joe is a disaster.

What complications that occur with the vaccine occur rapidly, shortly after the vaccine.

There is no "slow rate" of damage.
Since it has only been out for months, how the fuck would You know about long term affects, Clown?

The reality is, legally, no, you can't be forced to take a vaccine. You're not going to be physically restrained and given a vaccine by any legitimate public health authority in the U.S. at the federal, state, tribal and local levels.

But that's not the same as a vaccine mandate.

A vaccine mandate means we're setting a condition on you returning to society or participating in a particular activity. And that condition is you're vaccinated.

States are setting vaccine mandates and private employers are doing the same because they can, legally. That's very distinct from a compelled vaccine.So you want to return to work. You want to go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. You want to attend your school (if you're eligible for a vaccine). States are setting vaccine mandates and private employers are doing the same because they can, legally. That's very distinct from a compelled vaccine.

I don't think a lot of private entities will require vaccination. By doing so, if a person experiences problems later on, these places can be liable for forcing their students, workforce or customers getting an experimental vaccine. I know that if my employer forced me to be vaccinated against my will and it came out a few later to cause me serious medical problems, I'm suing him out of business.

The government cannot restrict people from society as that is un-American and a total power grab by any politician trying to get away with it. The only time we can restrict somebody from society is when they committed a crime, had their case heard by a judge and jury, and decide to segregate them from the rest of us. But not getting the vaccine is not a crime, nor people who don't get it be treated like criminals.

They can, but what if in three or five years we find out that these vaccines are Fn up a lot of people? The employer would be liable for forcing employees to use an experimental vaccine to work there.

That's the crux of the issue. Businesses do have the right to mandate vaccinations under the "safe workplace" doctrine. However, since none of the vaccines are actually FDA approved and designated as "Emergency use", most likely the door will be open to a long line of lawsuits. Requiring people to participate in experimental drug trials does not fall under those auspices. I'm still amazed that researchers could not come up with a safe vaccine for a corona virus of any type for the last 20 years, but 3 companies were able to knock one out in 12 months, apparently with "few" side effects compared with all their previous attempts.

I'm only speculating, but 2025 could be an interesting year as the lawsuits matriculate through the courts and more data (unless it's censored by the government) comes to light on the side effects of these drugs.

Don't misunderstand me - I'm a big fan of vaccines - generally those developed for bacterial infections. I'm a beneficiary of the polio, smallpox, whooping cough. et al vaccines of the past. Viral vaccines, not so much, especially the poor efficacy rates of "flu shots" over the years. Perhaps these current vaccines for Covid-19 will turn out to be panaceas - I don't know. Right now, it doesn't really seem so. For me, I'll wait a while longer and see what the data shows - if we can get access to it.

Cheers

Don't misunderstand me - I'm a big fan of vaccines - generally those developed for bacterial infections. I'm a beneficiary of the polio, smallpox, whooping cough. et al vaccines of the past. Viral vaccines, not so much, especially the poor efficacy rates of "flu shots" over the years. Perhaps these current vaccines for Covid-19 will turn out to be panaceas - I don't know. Right now, it doesn't really seem so. For me, I'll wait a while longer and see what the data shows - if we can get access to it.

If I were younger and healthier I probably would have not gotten it either. But I'm older with a lot of serious medical conditions so it was pretty much a game of Russian roulette for me.

Forum List

Back