Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

I don't think a lot of private entities will require vaccination. By doing so, if a person experiences problems later on, these places can be liable for forcing their students, workforce or customers getting an experimental vaccine. I know that if my employer forced me to be vaccinated against my will and it came out a few later to cause me serious medical problems, I'm suing him out of business.

The government cannot restrict people from society as that is un-American and a total power grab by any politician trying to get away with it. The only time we can restrict somebody from society is when they committed a crime, had their case heard by a judge and jury, and decide to segregate them from the rest of us. But not getting the vaccine is not a crime, nor people who don't get it be treated like criminals.

I suspect we're about to see huge litigation on discrimination, as we should. Texas passed two laws stating universities and businesses can't discriminate against people who don't want the injection. I'll just not travel to these states that prohibit movement. That's all. They'll lose a ton of revenue. There are hundreds of thousands leaving these liberal states anyway. If they want to cut their own throats. Do it!

It's already been done. I still have a scar to prove it. Most all people my age do.

So what was the experimental vaccine that you ever took besides covid?

It will get to court if they get too pushy, you watch. You cannot violate the Declaration of Independence without a challenge.

"Federal law does not prohibit public agencies and private businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccines that are under emergency use authorization, the Department of Justice concluded in an opinion"

Ahh... so we're not talking about actual mandates that everyone must be vaccinated. I was worried based on your topic header. This is just about employers requiring vaccinations.
It seems almost universal that people want freedom for me but not for thee.

So what was the experimental vaccine that you ever took besides covid?

It will get to court if they get too pushy, you watch. You cannot violate the Declaration of Independence without a challenge.

You said "The government cannot restrict people from society as that is un-American and a total power grab by any politician trying to get away with it. The only time we can restrict somebody from society is when they committed a crime, had their case heard by a judge and jury, and decide to segregate them from the rest of us. But not getting the vaccine is not a crime, nor people who don't get it be treated like criminals."

It's not unAmerican nor is it a total power grab. To go to school we all had to get shots 50 years ago and we wipe out or nearly wipe out many of the great scourges of humanity across the globe.

who in there right mind would put a foreign, un-proven, substance into their body? of course, if you want a chance to win a million$$, or even a scratch off ticket.....have at it...if the so called 'vaccinated' quit spreading the chinese flu, AMERICA would be doing great.....oh wait....great was when TRUMP was president

who in there right mind would put a foreign, un-proven, substance into their body? of course, if you want a chance to win a million$$, or even a scratch off ticket.....have at it...if the so called 'vaccinated' quit spreading the chinese flu, AMERICA would be doing great.....oh wait....great was when TRUMP was president

You said "The government cannot restrict people from society as that is un-American and a total power grab by any politician trying to get away with it. The only time we can restrict somebody from society is when they committed a crime, had their case heard by a judge and jury, and decide to segregate them from the rest of us. But not getting the vaccine is not a crime, nor people who don't get it be treated like criminals."

It's not unAmerican nor is it a total power grab. To go to school we all had to get shots 50 years ago and we wipe out or nearly wipe out many of the great scourges of humanity across the globe.

Not all need those vaccines. They are good though. I've had them all.

awesome....those vaccines were tweaked for 5-10 years b4 they were offered.....not 5 months....big difference....but hey---enjoy your TRUMP vaccine

emergency use.....still not approved....try again
I thought the right, in general, did not trust government agencies. I can tell you I sure as hell do not, no one anywhere in the US has fucked up COVID response worse than the CDC. I could care less what the CDC has to say about the vaccination, we all can see the death tolls and hospitalizations from COVID. We can look at worldwide numbers for effects of the vaccine as it has been 'tested' on hundreds of millions across the globe. It is crystal clear that COVID represents a greater health risk to me at this point in time than the vaccine. That is all we need to know.

The constant pointing at the CDC by those that do not trust the CDC in the first place is a distraction.

It's not the same thing and you know it. Those other vaccines were thoroughly tested for years. This is entirely different as it is categorized as experimental. Plus I'm sure years ago there was more of a consensus among people because most wanted them. Right now tens of millions don't trust them, and I'm sure if pushed, this issue will see it's way to court.

Forum List

Back