Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

I think you better look up the role of public health and safety, the laws are already there.
The coronavirus has were discovered in the 1930s. To date there are over 12000 varieties on the coronavirus. Hope that answers your questions.

The coronavirus has were discovered in the 1930s. To date there are over 12000 varieties on the coronavirus. Hope that answers your questions.
you think the vaccine will rid the world when it's survived this long? hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Breakthrough cases are going to happen the stronger the mutation's grow if this is taken care of now.

Breakthrough cases today 153,000 out of approximately 163,000,000 million fully vaccinated, under 1%.

Those numbers are meaningless

We're not testing vaccinated people

They're lies

Sports teams are the only place we're still testing vaccinated people reguarly. And surprise surprise when the majority of your team is vaccinated, the majority of the positives are breakthroughs

I don't know what the number is. But it's much closer to 50% in a* 75% vaccinated area than it is 1% lol

Last edited:
Public health and safety is not a voluntary agency, they have the legal right to mandate things.

No they do not. The Declaration gives us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Liberty is not forcing the public to take experimental vaccines like test rats in a cage.

Mandates for anyone with a job.
Nope. Didn't read that. There's no mandate for employers to require vacations. They merely clarified that it's legal. Most won't do mandates.

Weird how freeloaders are always given a pass by Dimwingers.

Agreed. But I don't see what that has to do with the thread.

Last edited:
One hospital? No, it wouldn't when it's happening all over the US. Simple logic. Yes, it's happening. You will have to deal with it. And yes, I do know four people who died from taking the injection. Two were healthy and died, 4 days and 2 weeks later from strokes. The other two died from infection although they had taken the injection 2 months before.
I seriously doubt that you know 4 people who died from the vax. You may know 4 people who died after getting the vax. Not the same thing

Well we'll all die irrelevant of vax or no vax so let's try to raise the bar there if you wanna scare them outta getting the vax lol
Heh.. no. Just making a (too?) subtle point. Out of the millions who have or will take the vaccine, some of them will die shortly after getting the shots. But that doesn't prove anything. In any group that large, some of them will die in the next few weeks. There has to be some indication that the vaccine caused their deaths for it cause serious alarm. Most of these deaths seem unrelated to the vaccine. Some of them are more worrisome.

I'm not saying there aren't good reasons to be cautious, or even avoid taking the vaccine. I'm just saying that someone dying after they get the vaccine doesn't prove anything. Everyone who gets it will die. Eventually. It's just a matter of when.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back