Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Yes, it;s happening. You can deny it in your fantasy world but it's really happening. Ignorance is bliss for some.
None of them are showing up in my hospital and we have about 80% of our eligible population vaccinated.

I did see many people dying from COVID. Haven't seen anyone die from the vaccination.

Where are these people dying?

Have to scrub the truth.

New Evidence Suggests COVID Vaccine May *SPREAD* the Virus: NBC News Report Deleted from USA Today Article​

That is a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement

\

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Becker News far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracies, and frequent publication of misleading and false information.
The Becker headline is a lie. The very artical from NBC that it references does not say that the vax spreads the virus. Stop spreading fear with lies

You don't want the truth. I know four people who have died from the injection.
Sure you do.

If the vaccine were so deadly, my hospital would be filled to the brim with people dying from it. So would many other hospitals. It's just not happening.

Sure you do.

If the vaccine were so deadly, my hospital would be filled to the brim with people dying from it. So would many other hospitals. It's just not happening.

One hospital? No, it wouldn't when it's happening all over the US. Simple logic. Yes, it's happening. You will have to deal with it. And yes, I do know four people who died from taking the injection. Two were healthy and died, 4 days and 2 weeks later from strokes. The other two died from infection although they had taken the injection 2 months before.

One hospital? No, it wouldn't when it's happening all over the US. Simple logic. Yes, it's happening. You will have to deal with it. And yes, I do know four people who died from taking the injection. Two were healthy and died, 4 days and 2 weeks later from strokes. The other two died from infection although they had taken the injection 2 months before.
Sure. If it were happening all over the nation, every hospital would be affected. It's just not happening.

And how did you determine the vaccine led to their deaths from infection?

That is a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement

\

The Becker headline is a lie. The very artical from NBC that it references does not say that the vax spreads the virus. Stop spreading fear with lies

I referenced the article two days ago. People who are infected are spreading the virus. NBC scrubbed that but it's happening.

Apples and oranges. If this vaccine went through all the years of testing the others have, we'd have less of an issue with them. The fact is they were developed in less than a year and do not have FDA approval. These vaccines are purely experimental.
But Ray the mrna has been studied for at least 20 years.

I wonder if the same people against the vaccine refuse regereron, remdesivir or other non FDA approved drugs they are using in the hospitals to save their lives? Maybe they should refuse to take those drugs to save their lives. What do you think?

Sure. If it were happening all over the nation, every hospital would be affected. It's just not happening.

And how did you determine the vaccine led to their deaths from infection?

Yes, it is. I know several mds, nurses, and paramedics who say otherwise. I'll take their word over the constant fabrications, censorship, and propaganda coming from the media, govt, and pharma.

But Ray the mrna has been studied for at least 20 years.

I wonder if the same people against the vaccine refuse regereron, remdesivir or other non FDA approved drugs they are using in the hospitals to save their lives? Maybe they should refuse to take those drugs to save their lives. What do you think?

Clinical trials take 8-12 years. This experimental injection, never before tested on humans, was rushed through with only 4 months of trials.

At this point it should be very clear breakthrough cases are extremely common

This doesn't give anyone anything approaching immunity

The data from Israel says the protection might not last long either. Although I'm skeptical becuase that's what phizer wants....Boosters. Who knows I don't think anyone does. But what is clear is irrelevant of vaccine uptake covid isn't going anywhere. Symptoms might go down. But we'll still be passing it around
Breakthrough cases are going to happen the stronger the mutation's grow if this is taken care of now.

Breakthrough cases today 153,000 out of approximately 163,000,000 million fully vaccinated, under 1%.

Forum List

Back