Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Ok, so you admit you don’t know. Your concession is accepted.
Unlike you, I know WTF I'm talking about, Dipshit.
'
74% if 469 people infected in the liberal bastion of Cape Cod.

Do I need to do the math for you, Simpleton?

Unlike you, I know WTF I'm talking about, Dipshit.
'
74% if 469 people infected in the liberal bastion of Cape Cod.

Do I need to do the math for you, Simpleton?

If you “know what you are talking about, dipshit”....how many ended hospitalized? Dead? How does that compare with unvaccinated?

(oops)

Biden won't be forcing anyone, he doesn't need to, he can simply mandate that in order to fly, get on public transport, go to school, use restaurants, you simply need to be vaccinated. People who want to fly can use cars to get to where they want, school is also not necessary, you can learn things on your own online, public transport and restaurants are not necessary to live.

Even mainstream is now admitting that the injected are now spreading.

Nope. That's only if they're infected and even then this recommendation is simply to save the unvaccinated.

People are not dying.??How fucking stupid are you?
1627871334931.png

People who spread fear of the vaxx causing others to not get it have blood on their hands. You have blood on your hands

I don't know of any study that shows people who opt not to get the vaccine do so based on what other people tell them, no more than I'm aware of any study that people didn't wear masks because of something Trump said. You give people no credit that they are capable of making their decisions all on their own.

How many people was that? How does that compare to other parts of the country?

:oops8:

True it is a small sample size, but you are missing the point about the 74% of people who are already FULLY "vaccinated" get infected anyway.

Three people died....out of how many vaxxed? Why don't you want to talk about how many lived because of the vaxx? When it comes to the vaxx, my "body my choice" is selfish and stupid bullshit. Try this my family, community, my country

Perhaps, but you don't have any authority to insist what others have to do to make you feel safe. You have no authority to insist the rest of us 330 million comply to your beliefs while possibly risking our own health and lives for your benefit.

You elected a joker who was very overt that he's letting these illegals into this country diseased or not. They are being bused across the country from coast to coast infecting other Americans vaxed or not. The BP estimates we will have an additional 2 million more illegals from more than 100 other countries by the end of the year. Why are you not concerned about that? You have blood on your hands by voting the way you did.

It's not working. Do more of it. Government says so. Turns out we are pretty fucking stupid as a society. Let's not question Germany about the Hitler thing anymore.

Please! Give that stupid shit a rest. That number does not tell the whole story even if true and it is not. Tell that shit to the loved ones of tht 6ooK pluse who are deae and the numerous people living with the long term effects. I really don't get you people. You have blood on your hands

The problem is that this 600K number is pure BS. My Uncle is part of that figure. He died last year of colon cancer. It was long expected and on his final days, the family was called to his sons house (who was taking care of him) to say their final goodbyes. After they hauled him to the hospital, they claim he tested positive for covid even though the man never left the house, and anybody and everybody that went near him was tested including the dozen people that were at the house on his last day before leaving.

The one mistake Trump made was promising health facilities government handouts if they treated covid patients. That's why the doctors in charge ruled my 94 year old Uncles death as a Covid death instead of what he really died from which was cancer.

The problem is that this 600K number is pure BS. My Uncle is part of that figure. He died last year of colon cancer. It was long expected and on his final days, the family was called to his sons house (who was taking care of him) to say their final goodbyes. After they hauled him to the hospital, they claim he tested positive for covid even though the man never left the house, and anybody and everybody that went near him was tested including the dozen people that were at the house on his last day before leaving.

The one mistake Trump made was promising health facilities government handouts if they treated covid patients. That's why the doctors in charge ruled my 94 year old Uncles death as a Covid death instead of what he really died from which was cancer.
Sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks.

If you “know what you are talking about, dipshit”....how many ended hospitalized? Dead? How does that compare with unvaccinated?

(oops)
Keep moving those goal posts, Fuckwit.:auiqs.jpg:

I don't know of any study that shows people who opt not to get the vaccine do so based on what other people tell them, no more than I'm aware of any study that people didn't wear masks because of something Trump said. You give people no credit that they are capable of making their decisions all on their own.
He is a Dimtard sheeple who has never thought for himself. The concept is foreign to his ilk.

The problem with mandates is that is illegal for something not even FDA approved, where you have to sign a waiver that prevents you from suing if things go wrong.

And clearly there is no way to tell if and when these new, experimental, GMO, synthetic vaccines will become fatal.
It actually seems fairly likely since covid is only fatal due to an allergic over reaction by the immune system.
And here they are proposing we take synthetic vaccines made with an entirely new and untested technology, that is almost bound to increase the allergic over reaction by the immune system, not reduce it.
For example, it could turn previously benign coronaviruses into fatal viruses like covid-19, only maybe worse?

Biden won't be forcing anyone, he doesn't need to, he can simply mandate that in order to fly, get on public transport, go to school, use restaurants, you simply need to be vaccinated. People who want to fly can use cars to get to where they want, school is also not necessary, you can learn things on your own online, public transport and restaurants are not necessary to live.

Nope. That's only if they're infected and even then this recommendation is simply to save the unvaccinated.

Presidents do not have the authority to mandate schools, restaurants, airlines, etc. do anything.
Especially over a vaccine not FDA approved even.

Actually we do test some vaxxed people Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I'm vaccinated?

But even if you were right about the testing, how would you know how many asymtomatic breakthrough cases there are? Do you have better information than the CDC?

I am not sure what point you are trying make here

Not at anything approachign the same rates

And what testing there is being done is being kept secret

CDC admits in their documents ~30k a week* breakthrough cases. I would bet it's more than that...

Kids need social interaction. Its part of their development. As far as learning online, yes, but math, chemistry, calculus, molecular biology aren't learned online. Each of these build upon each other. You can't just search for anti-derivatives, differential equations, molecular biology, aqueous geochemistry, etc without a background in the discipline that leads up to that.

It does not take a study to know that the samepeople who listen ti Trump and Fox news lies are the ones who forgo the vaxx. These people are lemmings. If you don't know that you're in denial

Not at anything approachign the same rates

And what testing there is being done is being kept secret

CDC admits in their documents ~30k a week* breakthrough cases. I would bet it's more than that...
The CDC does not know how many a symtomatic breakthrough cases there are and neither do you. But my point, which you ignor is that that vaccine prevents serious illness. You are still not saying if you oppose the vax and if so why.

The CDC does not know how many a symtomatic breakthrough cases there are and neither do you. But my point, which you ignor is that that vaccine prevents serious illness. You are still not saying if you oppose the vax and if so why.

Vaccines prevent illness. This injection isn't a vaccine because it doesn't introduce an attenuated virus. You have no point.

Forum List

Back