Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

According to the CDC, three people died after taking the J&J vaccine. In Israel as well as the US, some younger people developed a heart condition because of the vaccines, conditions that could be deadly if not treated quickly enough. We didn't see those problems coming, did we? Of course we didn't and we couldn't because it's a new vaccine that has only been under study for about a year.

So if you are a person who is on the fence about getting the vaccine, you have every reason not to get it as you have every reason to. Your body--your choice. You make your own choice and I'll make mine. I have no say what medical decisions you should make for MY protection. My protection is up to me--not you.
Three people died....out of how many vaxxed? Why don't you want to talk about how many lived because of the vaxx? When it comes to the vaxx, my "body my choice" is selfish and stupid bullshit. Try this my family, community, my country

Last edited:
Please! Give that stupid shit a rest. That number does not tell the whole story even if true and it is not. Tell that shit to the loved ones of tht 6ooK pluse who are deae and the numerous people living with the long term effects. I really don't get you people. You have blood on your hands
You have blood on your hands

You made that claim about me as well, and when I called you out on your bullshit you ran away. Can you show where he has blood on his hands TheProgressivePatriot

Or are you just some pussy who throws out charges like that without being able to back them up?

Three people died....out of how many vaxxed? Why don't you want to talk about how many lived because of the vaxx? When it comes to the vaxx, my "body my choice" is selfish and stupid bullshit
74% of the new infections around Cape Cod (Libtard bastion) were among those who were vaccinated.

:oops8:

That has zip to do with communism. You guys keep expanding your definition of communism to the where it is unrecognizable and laughable.

But, more to the point, while no one has a right to look your medical records, they do, and long have had a right to require proof of vaccination in a variety of circumstances and situations of employment. This is no different.

Talk about expanding definitions, this is different. You have talking heads and heads of federal agencies that want folks that haven't been vaccinated banned form all society. And no single commie regime looks exactly like any other. Most commie regimes regressed very rapidly, in the US it's taking a lot longer, but the end is always the same. The US is being rotted from within.

Those are being exaggerated by the media. Government does not make personal decisions, Commie.
Why yes. They do, fascist. It attempts to control marriage, to interfere in private medical decisions between a person and a doctor.

Please! Give that stupid shit a rest. That number does not tell the whole story even if true and it is not. Tell that shit to the loved ones of tht 6ooK pluse who are deae and the numerous people living with the long term effects. I really don't get you people. You have blood on your hands
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

74% of the new infections around Cape Cod (Libtard bastion) were among those who were vaccinated.

How many people was that? How does that compare to other parts of the country?

Yes. And I addressed that . Too bad that you cant grasp the fact that abortion is different from the vaccination issue. And fuck yu with your spelling police bullshit THAT is a deflection

ROFLMAO, no consistent misspelling and run on words proves just how ignorant you are. And the fact you can't accept constructive criticism proves you're stupid.

BTW, medical privacy is medical privacy, the principles are all the same in every situation. They apply or they don't.

You have blood on your hands

You made that claim about me as well, and when I called you out on your bullshit you ran away. Can you show where he has blood on his hands TheProgressivePatriot

Or are you just some pussy who throws out charges like that without being able to back them up?
People who spread fear of the vaxx causing others to not get it have blood on their hands. You have blood on your hands

How many people was that? How does that compare to other parts of the country?

People are not dying. What part of that don't you understand? We cannot go through life afraid to get sick. Fear mongers.

ROFLMAO, no consistent misspelling and run on words proves just how ignorant you are. And the fact you can't accept constructive criticism proves you're stupid.

BTW, medical privacy is medical privacy, the principles are all the same in every situation. They apply or they don't.

Your criticism is anything but constructive and your continued bleating about how all privacy is equal does not jmake it true.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

Let's see how they backtrack down the road when people start dying from the vaccine....

"What mandates ? "

Three people died....out of how many vaxxed? Why don't you want to talk about how many lived because of the vaxx? When it comes to the vaxx, my "body my choice" is selfish and stupid bullshit. Try this my family, community, my country

The Constitution protects the 'selfish and stupid", otherwise you'd be in major trouble.

Forum List

Back